**_Deciding my 2nd Run_** (VOTING CLOSED)

Satoshi

Choose the type of run which you would like me to do.  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which one seems most interesting?

• Mono-Dinosaur Run
    • Generation-Restricted Run (only 1 pokemon from each generation at a time in my party)
    • Shifting Mono-Run (i.e using Electric type against Julia, bug against Shelly, etc)
    • Mono Egg-Group Run
    • Handicap Run (using pokemons that have type disadvantage against the gym leaders)
    • Randomizer Run (you will decide which pokemons I'll use before every gym challenge)
    • Restricted Base-Total Run (i.e pokemons with base stat total below 500 or 400)
    • Starter Run
    • Series-Themed Run (for example:GOT, where each pokemon will represent each house)
    • Another Anime Run (i.e either a Protagonist or a Rival or a Negative character)
    • Another Mono-Run (that are still not done)
    • Rotom Run(using its different forms)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Satoshi Flow some puns in the video run coz I'm aboard with popcorns :D 

Restricted base total run could have got atleast one vote, I guess, because, it would have been nice looking at him try.

I give you a base stat limit of 200 if it worked. Enjoy with the weedles, magikarps, feebases, ralts and more magikarps. Haha, just kidding the limit would've been 450 or 500, I guess

Edited by BRS swag

So, guys... its time to close the votings now.

Clearly the _**WINNER**_ is RANDOMIZER RUN which is proposed by @LykosHand :D  CLAPS!! CLAPS!! CLAPS!!

Will start the run shortly. But I have a request for everyone who have viewed this topic and those who wants to do a Run of their own.

I want those people to select any of these AWESOME ideas if they suits you. Because I dont want these ideas to go in VAIN. :) Thank you guys. 

5 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Now i just want to see which pokemon you will have to take :P. Yes, i agree with @Satoshi , follow his advice :D 

I'll make the topic after updating my previous run. And thanks for supporting me buddy :) 

9 minutes ago, Zarc said:

it's done i have already drawn losts your 6 pokemons : patrat , bergmite , carbink , audino , sewaddle , phione.

good luck to you.

OH you are so fast. Wait for the Topic atleast :P 

I have a bad news for you all.

I won't be able to start my 2nd run(Randomiser Run) anytime soon.
I just got my call letter today, stating my joining date on 19th July and also few works has been assigned to me which I have to complete before joining.

So, I'm feeling very sad that I can't start the run now :(. But I'll do it later if I can complete the tasks within 10th july. 

Yeah, i guess we all are ok. Take your time. Till then ideas will be flushing out from many people who will participate in the randomizer run.

7 hours ago, Satoshi said:

I have a bad news for you all.

I won't be able to start my 2nd run(Randomiser Run) anytime soon.
I just got my call letter today, stating my joining date on 19th July and also few works has been assigned to me which I have to complete before joining.

So, I'm feeling very sad that I can't start the run now :(. But I'll do it later if I can complete the tasks within 10th july. 

It's chill dude. Go do your stuff. We'll be here waiting. :D