Happy Birthday, Losty!

ZEL

Oh man, is it time for another birthday? It is most definitely time for another birthday!

So it'd be lovely if you all could stop by for a moment and help to celebate it~

Our very own Lost Lore* Is getting a little older today, and I'd say that despite her own implications to the contrary, this is worth your time and attention.

(*also known under a variety of Kappa related names)

Now what's so great about her, besides everything?

...No, really, I'd say that, but I don't think I can get away with such lazy writing, or want to for that matter. So as tempting as it is to just say 'everything', we're gonna be more specific here.

I think Bibs put it just right when he said that without Lost, our showdown chat would be a lot less lively, and a lot less fun. She is one of those people here on Reborn who put a lot of work into keeping things going when it's inevitably time again to revive a ded chat. Lost is a notable presence on the server whenever she's there, and in fact it's really obvious when she's not there - it always feels like something's missing.

As a person with quick wit and quirky humor she always manages to find a way to create conversations, and has a way of endearing herself to others.

I can say with honesty that she is one of the friends here that I value most highly, and I'll always greatly appreciate her supportive and caring qualities, and her uncanny ability to cheer me up no matter what. Lost is a real joy to be around, what with her boundless enthusiasm for her interests and hobbies.

It's proving difficult for me every time to put my exact feelings into words, but I really am happy to call such an exceptional and unique person my friend.

And I know you haven't been feeling particularly enthusiastic about your birthday, or life in general lately, so I want you to know that we're here for you if you need us, and that you mean a lot to many of us. It's still your special day, and the least I'd like to give you today is a genuine wish for things to lighten up in the near future.

You're an amazing person, Lost.

Happy Birthday to you <3

Happy B-day lost, while you probably don't know me you can send me a PM anytime you gotta talk about something, either let your heart speak or just about something random.

Happy Birthday Lost!!! 

We've never really been friends, but I've obviously seen you around a lot and you're consistently creating a sense of community on the server in particular. It's always nice to see people who seem to have really strong friendships through Reborn, and you certainly seem to be one of those people!

So have a great day!

I'd do individual replies but to be honest I'm... way too burnt out for that right now. 

But, hey! Regardless of whether I haven't spoken to you or have spoken to you entirely too much sorry not sorry thank you for the well wishes! I haven't been in the best of moods lately and y'all have done wonders to lift my spirits considerably. So thank you for that, as well~

Get on Showdown if you wanna get your birthday present. You big bad sexy naughty writer kappa kappa eps- waitthat'stheinitialsofthegreekcommunistparty sexy untamable bad bad girl

In seriousness you've never given up too much. That's always something. Happy birthday Lostie. 

Also get on the server. Fun photo awaits you