[D&D][OOC/Sign-Ups Closed] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

2 minutes ago, lifesapity said:

Should I start giving you notifications when you take damage or when i say something to you specifically, or leave you to look at the IC yourself.
@rustytengo @Cronos5010 @Megagun @DragonRage @Cool Girl @Jace Stormkirk

Up to you, really, I guess it doesn't hurt to notify us sure.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/21/2017 at 1:58 AM, lifesapity said:

Should I start giving you notifications when you take damage or when i say something to you specifically, or leave you to look at the IC yourself.
@rustytengo @Cronos5010 @Megagun @DragonRage @Cool Girl @Jace Stormkirk

i check in regularly so i usually see what has transpired while i was away but if something important happens notify me and i will go there first

1 minute ago, rustytengo said:

@Cool Girl

Ragash is fine she only took two points of damage both Richard and the bard have taken a lot more damage then her.

Though you might just want to cast sacred flame on the one of the swarms 

Sorry, you know you get hit by lightning you're gonna be on the ground. Will keep that in mind next time.

4 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

Sorry, you know you get hit by lightning you're gonna be on the ground. Will keep that in mind next time.

She just got shocked a little from the runes on the floor. Lightning damage is just a type of damage like fire or acid damage

Sigh.....

@Cronos5010, so I couldn't object in game due to my character not hearing the conversation. It's obviously late to object out of game. So instead my inquiry is simply this. Do you wish to be saved?

@lifesapity, is his character savable? I know in game my character would do what he can to save the rest of the party and believe he is a lost cause. 

@Cool Girl, My character would try to save you first, he's pragmatic that way. Would you fight my attempt to pull you out of the hall, or would you relent?

@DragonRage, your character is a crazy man streaking naked towards the murderous beasts. My character sees no point in even trying to help you when the cleric is in danger. Sorry dude.

@DragonRage You are a crazy ice cream koan shouting bastard and I approve of everything you are doing right now. But in all seriousness you should probably stick to taking a chunk out of Richard and possibly the egg and getting the fuck out of there so that you can at least pretend that you had a plan that involves the proper usage of the spell reincarnate....or that you were treating this as a long term thing and simply waiting for a 7th level divine spell caster to show up

You honestly shouldn't try to drag the man's entire body though, you are simply not strong enough to do that and bat away several angry hordes of drakes while running at full speed towards the exi-aand I have just motivated you to try and do that even more haven't I?.

@rustytengo In all seriousness stop feeling guilty about this for no reason, at least I got some good old Dwarf Fortress style FUN out of this and a suggestion game that I am unfortunately burdened with running. Or in other words try to help out Maris by setting things on fire or something.

@Cool Girl Either run or set things on fire as well, I suggest that you run because this group could honestly use your healing a lot more in...a few more rounds.

In all seriousness I'll see all of you folks later, only a fool would be willing to potentially sacrifice a character without any....contingencies heheh.

i honestly do not know what comes over paladins around me. in another game i am in irl there was this wall that was being constantly being struck by lightning bolts from the sky and that paladin just walks up to the wall touches it.... and took 43 points of hp... he was still alive though and now he has turned evil through some cursed statues that grant you power...

anyway i suspect you have another character ready that we will find as a hostage

That seems like a normal reaction to finding a curious magical phenomenon yes, nothing screams "This is either dangerous or highly rewarding" better than a constantly lit up set piece.

Although with the whole corruptive statue thing that just sounds like something that should have been thrown at the party's resident Wizard, Cleric, or Bard the moment people found out that it granted power really. I approve of your other GM making it a monkey's paw situation, although the whole "Power corrupts" thing is really cliched by this point.

Also no, due to popular demand on the Discord I probably won't be rolling up another character or interacting with this plot much tbh, at least until Richard gets yoinked out of the other thing by a Resurrection or a Reincarnation spell.

Sadly Strauds realm is filled with cliches but it works because no one expects them. Also point out, that paladin went to each statue touching them all after the first granted one power. It's like....yeah, your asking for trouble now.

PS. I'm that other dm lol, also it's the Ravenloft book for 5th edition. Game has been going on for quite a while now. 

Edited by Megagun

@Megagun Ragash is no longer at the door 

Ragash tilts her head at that monk. She had no clue what he was saying she shrugged and followed after him, once she saw the corpse of richard being dragged away she stopped a little unsure of things. She waited to see what would happen next.

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, lifesapity said:

@Cool Girl 3 days for one roll is getting out of hand, someone needs to teach you how to work it out yourself. Feel free to ask me or anyone else from the group that you think wont mind helping you.

Sorry. Got busy with college and completely forgot about the roll. Really sorry about that.