Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run!

J-Awesome_One

Journal Entry 1 - A New Adventure! Do I Belong Here?

Spoiler

Well, I’m stuck in this Region that I’ve never heard of. The Reborn Region I believe someone called it. It seems like an interesting but scary place. I mean I don’t know. Do I belong here? This wasn’t my train stop. The train I was on was only supposed to make a pit stop here. But someone blew up the train. I’m a little scared because of that but I gotta be strong. I’ve had this journal for a long time now. I’ve jotted a few things in here but nothing exciting or interesting to read. Maybe writing in this will calm me down some.

My adventure actually started years ago. Me and two friends of mine turned ten and that means one thing. It’s time to go off on a Pokemon Adventure! We live in a Region called Hoenn. I’ve actually visited every Region there is but I’ll talk about that later. I wouldn’t call myself a full fledged trainer but I’m not dumb when it comes down to the basics. Anyways, the day we turned ten, the three of us went to Professor Birch’s lab. He gave us a Pokedex, some PokeBalls and let us choose our Starter Pokemon. My two friends chose first. One chose Mudkip and the other chose Torchic. What a relief! I wanted to pick Treeko anyways. (This is the Pokemon I chose for myself btw) It looked cooler than the other two. As soon as we put our starters back inside our PokeBalls, we started our adventure. Me and my friends were different though. My one friend wanted to take on all the gyms, the Elite 4 and beat the champion. My other friend kinda wanted to do that but wasn’t really sure if that was for him or not. He seemed more interested studying Pokemon. Me? I didn’t know what I wanted to do. I thought about maybe being a Pokemon Coordinator but I didn’t like contests much. I thought about maybe becoming a Professor and studying Pokemon but I don’t like studying much. On anything though. Not just Pokemon. Maybe the Gym Challenge? Maybe. But right now, it just felt great not being in the house. I had a handful of battles with my Treeko against other Trainers but never challenged any Gyms. Nor did I catch any Pokemon. None of them really interested me. I always watched my friends challenge them. My friend challenged all the Gyms and collected all the Gym Badges and faced the Elite 4 but she was unable to beat the last member of the Elite 4. My other friend also collected all eight Gym Badges from the Gyms but couldn’t even get past the first member of the Elite 4.

After that, we caught a ride on a boat in Slateport and we traveled to Olivine City, which was in the Johto Region. The Professor of that Region, whose name is Professor Elm, called us on our PokeNav and told us to meet him at Newbark Town. He wanted to give us something. Along the way, my friends battles multiple Gyms and won Gym Badges. When we got to Newbark Town, we went inside the Lab to greet Professor Elm. He wanted to give us each a starter Pokemon from this Region. This time, I chose first and I chose Cyndaquil (@LykosHand). It was so cute! But it also looked strong. My friends chose Totodile and Chikorita. I had my first Gym Battle in this Region but I only had one. The Gym Leaders are far more harder than ordinary trainers. My other friends were more lucky than me. My one friend got all the Gym Badges and was able to challenge the Champion of the Johto Region. But unfortunately, she was not victorious. My other friend though only got seven badges. He was unable to beat the eighth Gym Leader. His interest in studying Pokemon seemed to grow while his travels there.

Our next Adventure took us to the Kalos Region. This regions Professor, Professor Sycamore, gave us a new Pokedex. The ones we had didn’t know anything about the new Pokemon here. This is where my one friend finally figured out he was way more interested in studying Pokemon than challenging Gyms. After he failed to obtain his third Gym Badge, he decided to give up on battling and to focus on becoming a Pokemon Professor. He asked Professor Sycamore if he could become his apprentice. He accepted and that’s where me and my other friend said our good byes and separated from him. My other friend and me traveled the whole region. I watched as my friend obtained all eight Gym Badges and once again, challenged the Elite 4. But they were really tough as she was only able to get past the first member of the Elite 4. Ohh! I almost forgot. This is where I caught my third Pokemon. While my friend and I were relaxing with our Pokemon one day, this wild Scatterbug (@Jess) came up to me and started rubbing its head on me. It spooked me and I jumped back. My friend laughed and told me I should catch it. I never really actually caught a Pokemon before so this would be good experience for me. Thanks to the efforts of my Cyndaquil and Treeko, I was able to weaken the Scatterbug and capture it. My first legitimate Pokemon capture.

Our adventure next took us to the Unova Region. This is where the adventure kinda got exciting. We helped out with taking on this group called Team Plasma. They seemed to want to have all the Pokemon freed from humans, but in reality, the leader just wanted to rule the whole Region and be the only one to have Pokemon. In one of our encounters with Team Plasma, we were in Wellspring Cave. My Pokemon were wiped out. Their Pokemon were all about to attack me at once when a wild Roggenrola ran up in front of me and used Protect. It held up for as long as it could but eventually couldn’t keep it up and started taking damage. My friend covered us with her Pokemon and I ran to the PokeCenter while carrying the Roggenrola (@FactoryofSadness) in my arms. I waited in the waiting room as Nurse Joy worked on healing the Roggenrola. After a couple of hours, Roggenrola felt all better and run up to me, jumping with excitement. I thanked it for saving me and asked if it wanted to join me. It shook its head yes and my fourth Pokemon was caught! A while into our journey in Unova and we ran into Team Plasma again. This time, they were bothering a couple that were taking care of Pokemon Eggs. We ran them off and the couple rewarded us each with a Pokemon Egg. We didn’t know what was in them but we were excited to find out. After a while of walking around and taking care of our eggs, they finally hatched. My friend’s egg hatched into a Timburr as mine hatched into a Zorua! (@Satoshi) I was so excited! Zorua really liked to prank me and my friend by using its Illusion ability and pretending to be me or my friend. My friend was so close to beating the Champion but was not able to.

The final adventure I had with my friend was in the Sinnoh Region. My friend wanted to go meet the Professor of this region, whose name is Professor Rowan, so we went to Sandgem Town to meet him. When we got to the Professors Lab, we saw that this group called Team Galactic was trying to steal stuff and kidnap Pokemon. My friend and I chased the team out of the lab. The Professor told us about the them but that was the only time we ever saw them. He was so grateful for us saving his Lab that he offered to let us pick one of the Sinnoh starters. My friend chose Turtwig and I chose Piplup. (@U-M) It liked to seem all macho in front of anyone. But when it was just around me and my friend, it was so relaxed. That was the sixth Pokemon I caught. My friend collected all 8 Gym Badges, defeated the Elite 4 and finally defeated the Champion, Cynthia. I was so happy for her. She always wanted to be Champion and she had finally achieved her dream after years and years of traveling. She told me that since she’s Champion, she can’t keep traveling all over the Regions with me. She had to stay there to protect her title. I understood. We said good bye to each other that day and to hopefully battle each other someday.

I traveled to Canalave City. A sailor saw me waiting near the docks and asked where I was heading. I told him I wanted to go visit family in the Kanto Region and he offered to talk me to Vermillion City. I accepted and went sailing towards the Kanto Region. I was gonna go visit my Aunt who resided in Celadon City. As I was walking up towards there, I saw a bunch of Pokemon attacking these two Eevees. (@Zarc and @Vhandrake) I immediately sent out my Pokemon and had them battle the attacking Pokemon. I recognized that one of the Eevee were injured. As soon as my Pokemon won, I picked up the Eevee and ran to my Aunts house with the other Eevee running close behind me. I reached my Aunts house and I told her the situation. She used to be a Pokemon Nurse back in her day so she did everything she could to help the injured Eevee. The other Eevee waited anxiously. I held it and pet it to try to help calm it. My Aunt told us that it should be fine the next day and the Eevee that wasn’t injured looked up to me and smiled and I smiled back. We all went to sleep and the next morning the hurt Eevee wasn’t injured anymore and the two Eevees were running around the house playing with each other. I asked them both if they were siblings and they shook their head yes. I then asked if they wanted to join me. They both shook their head yes again. I caught them and then brought them back out. My Aunts house is really big. Plus, my Aunt can get lonely sometimes so instead of having the Pokemon I catch go into the box, I had it arranged to where they could go to her house so she can take care of them and vice versa.

I spent the last couple of days there with her and my Pokemon. But I started to feel like I needed to go on an adventure again. So I decided I would start fresh and only bring Treeko with me. I was gonna go back to my home Region in Hoenn and take on the Gym Challenge and see if I could be the Champion there. My Aunt bought me a train ticket to go back to Hoenn. I thanked her and went to the train station and got on my train. We had to make a pit stop into this Region and that’s when the train exploded. I made it out alright. Just a few bruises and scratches. A girl named Ame came over to make sure I was alright. She seems like an important person. I told her who I was. She talked about something but I was still shocked about the train explosion. She told me I could rest up at the Grand Hall, where I am now, and then talk to her when I was all rested up. Ohh! I almost. This other girl, named Julia I think, came up and seemed excited about the bombing. Did she do this?! I don’t know. But apparently she’s a Gym Leader in this Region and she asked me if I was gonna take on the Gym Challenge here. I told her I don’t know. As I was walking towards this Grand Hall, I saw a wild Mienfoo (@S.paul) holding its stomach and looking hungry. I took out a candy bar and asked if it wanted some. It seemed scared at first. So I made it gain my trust by taking a bite out of the candy bar, showing it that there’s nothing wrong with it. It took the candy bar reluctantly and started eating it. It started to really enjoy it and soon, the candy bar was gone. I asked if it felt better and it shook it’s head yes. I went to walk away but when I did, I noticed the Mienfoo was following behind me. I turned around and asked if it wanted to go with me and it shook its head yes and jumped up and down excitedly. I through a PokeBall at it and caught it. That was my 9th Pokemon I caught.

So hear I sit, in Grand Hall. It’s getting late and I don’t know what to do. Maybe I should try to challenge the gyms here but so far, most of the people here seem bad as well as the buildings and places I’ve seen. The only person I met that doesn’t seem bad is Ame. I think I’m gonna go sleep on the sofa for the night and then talk to that Ame girl in the morning.

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

252.png.f9c8b1affe0d735452692fb10c0796c2.png (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 5

Moveset: Pound/Leer/Absorb

619.png.5355c35ac261e00f8957679a7abff3ee.png (Male) Nickname: S.Paul/ Nature: Lonely/ Level 5
Moveset: Pound/Meditate/Bulk Up

Rotation/Pokemon At Aunt's House:

155.png.fef2a9e693cf4ef77d24792cb116c4d8.png (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 5

Moveset: Tackle/Leer

664.png.1f77a879fc3dc6f4a14271c321d8fca9.png (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 5

Moveset: Tackle/String Shot

524.png.5597dfebdf818fee72956e48b0fd6c24.png (Male) Nickname: FctryOfSdnss/ Nature: Hardy/ Level 5

Moveset: Tackle/Curse/Protect

570.png.fe59d8f61b6ac387a0697b2d48f6fe04.png (Male) Nickname: Satoshi/ Nature: Serious/ Level 5

Moveset: Scratch/Leer/Pursuit

393.png.9f746f60d4d206219a941ddfc643d118.png (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 5

Moveset: Pound/Growl

133.png.b019216e4bb062e4b0c6c8fb76263c88.png (Male) Nickname: Zarc/ Nature: Gentle/ Level 5

Moveset: Tackle/Growl/Tail Whip/Sand Attack

133.png.b019216e4bb062e4b0c6c8fb76263c88.png (Male) Nickname: Vhandrake/ Nature: Bashful/ Level 5

Edited by Awesome_One

6 hours ago, Satoshi said:

Oh...I finally completed reading it :P

I liked the fact that you nicknamed your zorua by my name. Thanks for that buddy :D

Yea. I was gonna do actors/actresses/band names but I think this is better. And you're welcome. ^_^

6 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Wow this is a fantastic story :D, yeah i'm a cyndaquil and in the future i will be a Typhlosion :)

Indeed! :D

4 hours ago, S.paul said:

Wow! Really I am a mienfoo :o..

I am surprised! :D 

All the best with your run ;) 

You will really overcome any obstacles by using us :P 

I figured. Haha. And thanks and I believe I shall too! ^_^

2 hours ago, Vhandrake said:

HECK YEAH!! Now i wanna know more about this!! 

And you will know more later!

2 hours ago, Zarc said:

typhlosion is my favorite pokemon :( DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ( well if i'm an espeon instead it's fine ! )

Well think of it like this. Typhlosion and Espeon are both in the team together. :D

2 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

YAAAAS! Someone is going to get the defensive (and honestly pretty underrated monster) Gigalith! Thanks for making me a Roggenrola!

You're welcome! I honestly really wanted to use Roggenrola and its evolution line and I'm happy I get the chance to now.

Journal Entry 2 - New Faces And Exploring The Area

Spoiler

So today has been an eventful day so far. At least somewhat. I guess I should start when I woke up. I actually got a good amount of sleep, even if I did sleep on a sofa. Before I went up to the counter, I went to the phone booth and called my Aunt and explained the situation to her. She was scared for me but thanked Arceus I was safe. I told her it seems like I’ll be here for a while. She urged me that maybe I should start my new adventure here. I thought about it. I’m still undecided about it. It could be interesting but… Anyways, we talked for a few more minutes. I told her how I caught a Mienfoo. I plan on using it but maybe if he was around friendly Pokemon, he’d feel more comfortable. So I sent him with the PokeTransporter to be with my other Pokemon. After that, we said good bye to each other and I walked up towards the main counter. I could see Ame there.

She asked me how I felt. I told her I actually felt rather well despite what occurred yesterday. She asked me what I was planning to do. I told her that I’d explore the City for a bit and see what’s there all to see. She told me that if I want to start an adventure here to come back and tell her. I told her thanks. When I was about to leave, this girl, who introduced herself to me as Victoria, came up and asked Ame for a starter Pokemon. She and Ame went upstairs for her to choose. Again, I went to leave and this boy, all dressed in purple, came up to me and told me I was cute. I didn’t know what to say. So I just said thanks. He asked me what I was doing here and I explained my story to him. Afterwards, he challenged me to a battle. I guess to make me feel a bit more comfortable. Ohh yea! His name is Cain. He used his Nidoran M And I used my Treeko. It was a tough battle but I was unable to win. He thanked me for the battle and acknowledged how strong my Treeko was, despite having the type disadvantage.

He took me to the PokeCenter that was near the entrance of the building and we both got our Pokemon healed. I asked him what he was doing here. He told me he needed to meet with Ame. A couple of minutes go by and both Ame and that Victoria girl come over to me and Cain. Cain talked with Ame and they both went up to the counter. Victoria introduced herself again to me. We both explained why we were here. Apparently, her teacher wants her to collect all the badges in the region and become Champion. And there’s 18 badges in this Region! That seems quite a challenge. She asked me if I would like to battle her. I shrugged and thought maybe I could win this one. Unfortunately, the outcome was the same as the battle with Cain. Came close but lost the battle. Victoria praised me and my battling skills and my Treeko as well. I wished I could have one of those battles but I guess gaining experience is good as well. Cain came back and told Victoria that Ame wanted to see her. She said good bye and went to meet with Ame. Cain told me he couldn’t wait to see me again and left the Grand Hall.

I decided to call my Aunt again and asked her to send over some Pokemon. I know it’s kinda too soon to ask for either of the two Eevees. They seem inseparable anyways. And Mienfoo just got there and might be better if he stayed with the Eevees and my Aunt for a bit more. So I had her send over Cyndaquil, Scatterbug, Roggenrola, Zorua and Piplup. I then walked out of the Grand Hall and started looking around the city.

The city seems to be in bad shape. Along with the people in it. But not all of them are bad. And to be honest, I kinda had fun exploring this city. I think… I think I’m gonna start my journey here. Might be a stupid idea but I think it’ll be exciting and thrilling and… I also want to try to help this Region. Whatever I can do, I’ll help.

Ohh yes! I almost forgot. As I was battling trainers around the city, my Scatterbug evolved into Spewpa! I was so surprised. I mean I’ve seen Pokemon evolve before. But it feels different when it’s your own Pokemon. I’m so happy for it. Well I’m gonna rest up here for a bit more before going back out. I’m gonna look for more trainers to battle against.

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

252.png.7946f1aff32cee88a1480a9a78083f67.png (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 11

Moveset: Pound/Leer/Absorb/Quick Attack

155.png.4954587f5937b3644125fa30907bf173.png (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 11

Moveset: Tackle/Leer/Smokescreen/Ember

665.png.f162cfd566cb952d6ea82b90ac0506ec.png (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 11

Moveset: Tackle/String Shot/Stun Spore/Protect

524.png.80f9276f41613256bb03c858cf2cfba3.png (Male) Nickname: FctryOfSdnss/ Nature: Hardy/ Level 11

Moveset: Headbutt/Curse/Protect/Sand Attack

570.png.d3552cdb1d021e34868d1433439bb554.png (Male) Nickname: Satoshi/ Nature: Serious/ Level 11

Moveset: Scratch/Leer/Pursuit/Fake Tears

393.png.1167d0f47c63370c867b4a3a3a7546c5.png (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 11

Moveset: Pound/Growl/Bubble/Water Sport

133.png.7b9859af460257ab2828c602f93ab505.png (Male) Nickname: Zarc/ Nature: Gentle/ Level 5

133.png.7b9859af460257ab2828c602f93ab505.png (Male) Nickname: Vhandrake/ Nature: Bashful/ Level 5

619.png.b6feef2170ab2fdccc0232b44121f75d.png (Male) Nickname: S.Paul/ Nature: Lonely/ Level 5

Moveset: Pound/Meditate/Bulk Up

Edited by Awesome_One

3 hours ago, LykosHand said:

I don't know why, but every time i read your story that you write, it seems to live it in reality :) 

3 hours ago, S.paul said:

You are really very good at writing interesting stories :D 

2 hours ago, Satoshi said:

And great patient also in writing such long stories. CLAPS!! for u @Awesome_One

Thank you all. Idk what to say. I just like coming up with my own ideas with the story. But honestly, if it wasn't for people like @Jess (Who was the first one I discovered doing long writings of her Bug Mono Run) and @Vhandrake (Who is the only one so far that I've seen do Journals to his adventure), I wouldn't be doing it to this extent at all. But seriously, thanks for all the kind words. ^_^

5 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Hm, its great that you're gifted in writing, keep up

Thank you so much. Just saying, if you'd like to be part of this, just go to my Favorite Run Pokemon post (to which I'll post a link at the bottom) and you can tell me your top 10 favorite Pokemon and then I will pick one of those and you shall be part of this grand adventure with us. ^_^

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/26958-favorite-pokemon-run/&page=7#comment-656225

40 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Thank you all. Idk what to say. I just like coming up with my own ideas with the story. But honestly, if it wasn't for people like @Jess (Who was the first one I discovered doing long writings of her Bug Mono Run) and @Vhandrake (Who is the only one so far that I've seen do Journals to his adventure), I wouldn't be doing it to this extent at all. But seriously, thanks for all the kind words. ^_^

You're welcome :), i can assure you that this is the pure truth :D 

5 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Don't need to thank me, you're awesome on your own, and you'll rock it.. I hope i can resume mine soon, once i get all the real life stuff done.

Just now, Vhandrake said:

Don't need to thank me, you're awesome on your own, and you'll rock it.. I hope i can resume mine soon, once i get all the real life stuff done.

Thanks. And just take your time. I'm sure you'll be rocking yours too when you get to it.

Journal Entry 3 - More New Faces And Team Meteor

Spoiler

Back for the night from having an eventful evening. Before I went back out to battle more trainers, I called my Aunt. I told her I wanted to swap my newly evolved Spewpa for Mienfoo. She obliged and we swapped the Pokemon with the PokeTransporter. I thanked her and went to train Mienfoo for a little bit before finding more trainers to fight.

After training battling more trainers, I came across this green haired boy named Fern. He seems like a mean and cocky person. He challenged me to a battle because of… Something. I don’t know. I tend to not pay attention when being insulted. But anyways, it was actually a tough battle but I won. He seems to be a Grass Type Trainer too since he only used Grass Types. Thankfully after the battle, he left.

Not knowing what else to do, I was about to go back to the Grand Hall to tell Ame that I was gonna start my adventure here. I walked past a yellow building and this girl wearing yellow ran into me. I noticed her. It was the Julia girl. I think that’s what her name was. Anyways, she apologized to me and told me she was going to a warehouse or somewhere cus a group called Team Meteor apparently had a base there. She told me I should come help and ran off. I thought about it for a couple of minutes. For one, at least I know that it wasn’t her that bombed the train. So that’s good. And if I want to help this Region, I should do everything I can to get rid of this Team Meteor.

So I went and found Julia. The door was locked so she blew it up. She just loves blowing stuff up. It’s scary but kinda cool. Before we went in, Fern and this green haired girl came up. I could tell that these two were related. They almost looked identical! Luckily for me though, the girl seemed more nice than her brother so that’s a good thing. She talks so… I guess the word is smart but there are so many words she used that I just didn’t understand. It seemed like Julia did though so I guess that’s good.

We all went inside. They’re using something to pollute the lake. Why would anyone want to pollute the lake? But anyways, we split into two groups. Julia and Florina teamed up and went to the right and me and Fern teamed up and went to the left. I don’t like him much but honestly, if it wasn’t for Fern being there, I don’t know if I would have been able to do this all on my own.

As we made it to the main room, the boss, at least I assume the boss, and his higher ranked Grunts were there. He took on Julia and Florina as the Grunts took on me and Fern. It was a really hard fought battle but we came out on top. Unfortunately, they escaped. Maybe they won’t bother us anymore. We literally ran out of the building because Julia decided to bomb the place. I swear she’s gonna be the death of me.

Fern left shortly after and then so did Florina. Julia asked me what I was gonna do next. I told her I was gonna go talk to Ame to see if she’ll give me a badge case and whatever else she needs to give me so I can officially start my adventure. And then afterwards, challenge her for her Gym Badge. She told me she couldn’t wait and ran off to her gym. So since then, I’ve been here at the Grand Hall. I’ve already talked to Ame. She gave me a badge case and a new pokedex. Shee also gave me some Pokeballs. Good. Might capture some new Pokemon.

Speaking of Pokemon, three more of my Pokemon evolved! I was so shocked and excited. I now have a Grovyle, Prinplup and Quilava. I think my Quilava learned a new move. While battling the higher ranked Grunts, my Quilava winked at their Elekid and it started to look all lovey dovey towards Quliava. I think that might be Attract. That will surely come in handy if that’s the case.

But anyways, today was all in all a good day. I just hope I don’t have to run into Fern again. Ame has given me permission to sleep here whenever I want so I shall be sleep on the sofa again. I plan on training my Pokemon tomorrow and then take on Julia’s Gym. I can’t wait!

Journal Entry 3.5 - Skorupi Captured

Spoiler

I’m horribly tired right now and want to sleep but I thought I might as well jot this down really quick. As I was about ready to go to sleep, I heard several Pokemon cries outside of the building. I ran out and checked around. After searching for a couple of minutes, I finally found the Pokemon. A Skorupi (@Anti_Hero) was bullying little baby Pokemon. I decided to not only save the baby Pokemon but to try to catch the Skorupi. It saw me and started running towards me. I sent out Quilava and those two had an intense battle. I remembered about Attract and told Quilava to use it. It did and Skorupi was acting just like that Elekid. All lovey dovey. Then I had Quilava knock it out with its Ember attack and threw a Pokeball. I caught it. A Skorupi! A new friend to join me on this journey. Well I’m gonna go to sleep. Tomorrow, training and Gym Battle!

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

Grovyle - (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 16

Moveset: Pound/Quick Attack/Fury Cutter/Mega Drain

Quilava - (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 14

Moveset: Tackle/Quick Attack/Ember/Attract

Roggenrola - (Male) Nickname: FctryOfSdnss/ Nature: Hardy/ Level 14

Moveset: Headbutt/Curse/Rock Blast/Protect

Zorua - (Male) Nickname: Satoshi/ Nature: Serious/ Level 14

Moveset: Scratch/Fury Swipes/Pursuit/Leer

Prinplup - (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 16

Moveset: Pound/Peck/Bubble/Metal Claw

Mienfoo - (Male) Nickname: S.Paul/ Nature: Lonely/ Level 15

Moveset: Pound/Fake Out/Bulk Up/Meditate

Spewpa - (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 11

Moveset: Tackle/String Shot/Stun Spore/Protect

Eevee - (Male) Nickname: Zarc/ Nature: Gentle/ Level 5

Eevee - (Male) Nickname: Vhandrake/ Nature: Bashful/ Level 5

Skorupi - (Female) Nickname: Anti_Hero/ Nature: Lax/ Level 5

Moveset: Bite/Poison Sting/Knock Off/Leer

For some reason I couldn't upload the pics so I had to just say the Pokemon and their info. So expect some Pokemon Team/Rotation to have pics and others not.

Edited by Awesome_One