Favorite Pokemon (Pokemon) Reborn Run!

J-Awesome_One

Journal Entry 4 - Julia And The Volt Badge

Spoiler

This entry will probably be a short one. Not much happened today. But before I get to the good stuff, I just wanna say that my Spewpa evolved into a Vivillon while I was training all my Pokemon today! I’m so happy. That’s my first fully evolved Pokemon. I’m so glad she’s apart of my journey.

But anyways, as I said before, I trained all my Pokemon today before I took on Julia for her Gym Badge. Or as she calls hers, the Volt Badge. I feel like a better name for that badge would be the Explosion Badge. She likes to blow stuff up after all. Ohh yes! Apparently all the Gym Leaders in this region have a full party. Guess it’s a good thing I had a full team as well.

Since her team was all the Electric Type, I decided to use my Grovyle, Quilava, Roggenrola, Zorua, Mienfoo and Skorupi. I didn’t use Prinplup or Vivillon cus of their weakness to Electric and I didn’t use either of the Eevee’s because while they are at a high level and good at battling, they’re still a little inexperienced.

It was a tough battle but in the end, I just managed to defeat her ace Pokemon which was an Electrode. Half her Pokemon use Explosion as well… I feel bad for them but if they want to use that move for them than I guess it’s alright. Anyways, she gave me the Volt Badge afterwards and apparently went to sleep. She’s an interesting person for sure.

As I was leaving, I ran into Victoria. She was about to challenge the Gym as well but heard there was something going in the Obsidia Ward and decided to go there to help. I’m gonna rest here for tonight and then try to go that way tomorrow. I think that’s where the second badge is anyways so I might as well go there too right?

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

Grovyle - (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 18
Moveset: Pound/Quick Attack/Fury Cutter/Mega Drain

Quilava - (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 18
Moveset: Tackle/Quick Attack/Ember/Attract

Roggenrola - (Male) Nickname: FctryOfSdnss/ Nature: Hardy/ Level 18
Moveset: Headbutt/Curse/Rock Blast/Protect

Zorua - (Male) Nickname: Satoshi/ Nature: Serious/ Level 18
Moveset: Scratch/Fury Swipes/Pursuit/Faint Attack

Mienfoo - (Male) Nickname: S.Paul/ Nature: Lonely/ Level 18
Moveset: Pound/Fake Out/Doubleslap/Bulk Up

Skorupi - (Female) Nickname: Anti_Hero/ Nature: Lax/ Level 18
Moveset: Bite/Poison Sting/Knock Off/Pin Missle

Rotation/Pokemon At Aunt's House:

Vivillon - (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 18
Moveset: Psybeam/Struggle Bug/Stun Spore/Protect

Prinplup - (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 18
Moveset: Pound/Peck/Bubble/Metal Claw

Eevee - (Male) Nickname: Zarc/ Nature: Gentle/ Level 18
Moveset: Tackle/Swift/Quick Attack/Bite

Eevee - (Male) Nickname: Vhandrake/ Nature: Bashful/ Level 18

Edited by Awesome_One

Journal Entry 5 - Pokemon Gangs, Pokemon Rescues And Battling Old Rivals

Spoiler

This is the first time I’m sleeping in a different place other than the Grand Hall. I’m in the Coral Ward’s PokeCenter. The Nurse was nice enough to let me stay the night. This was quite a day. I met Florina again. She was coming here to find out why the plants are acting all weird. They’re coming up through the ground. It’s so weird! Why would that happen? Anyways, she asked me for my help and of course I said yes and then she ran off.

As I was exploring the Obsidia Ward, I met Victoria again. She was scared to go into the Slums. That was the only way for me to continue. She pleaded me to not go but I had to. So she challenged us to a battle. If I win, I continue and if she wins, I can’t. Unlike our last battle, however, I was victorious. She conceded and let me continue towards the Slums.

The Slums was somewhat scary. I guess this is where homeless people live or something like that. But when I was near the end, I had to face, as I think I can only call it, a Pokemon Gang. It was three Scraggy’s and I suppose their Gang Leader Scrafty. I’ve never seen anything like that in my life! As soon as I won the battle, I ran off and exited the Slums.

The way up was blocked off so I had to go down. That’s when I first came here to the Coral Ward. It’s really foggy here. It also seems like a harbor with all the docks here. I walked out onto one of the docks and met this girl. There was an Oshawott on a lighthouse ledge. She was trying to think of a way to save it without touching the water. The water is poisonous so it couldn’t swim to us or us swim to it. That’s when Cain showed up and thanks to his Grimer, was able to rescue the Oshawott who ultimately joined his team. The girl, which Cain told me her name was Amaria, suggested that we battle to make Oshawott less jittery. Just like Victoria, I was able to defeat Cain. This is great! My training is working! I have beaten my rivals back to back. Anyways, after that Cain left and Amaria told me that she’s gonna rest up and try to find Florina to help with the plant mess. We both said our good byes for now and she left.

It was evening and I was still out on the docks just looking out to the sea. I saw something on the water floating near the docks. As I tried to focus on it more and it coming closer, I could see that a Dratini (@Another Retired Shipper) was laying on a Dragonair’s belly as the Dragonair was floating towards me. It came right up to the docks. It looked really weak and so did the Dratini. The Dragonair seemed to notion to me to grab the Dratini and help it. I picked up the Dratini and watched as the Dragonair somewhat smiled at me and then just sank into the water. I think it’s… I rushed Dratini to the PokeCenter. Nurse Joy told me that this Dratini was in the polluted water for a long time and almost didn’t make it if I hadn’t brought it in on time. I was so thankful that it was going to be ok.

So now I sit here, next to this Dratini and writing in this journal. You know… I’m pretty sure that Dragonair was this Dratini’s mother. I don’t know how but I feel it. She risked her life to save her baby’s life and she trusted me to keep it safe… I promise to her that I will protect this Dratini no matter what. I’m gonna go to sleep now. Tomorrow, I shall try to find Florina and that Amaria girl and see what can be done about this plant situation.

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

Grovyle - (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 20

Quilava - (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 20

Vivillon - (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 20

Prinplup - (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 20
Moveset: Bubblebeam/Peck/Bubble/Metal Claw

Mienfoo - (Male) Nickname: S.Paul/ Nature: Lonely/ Level 21

Skorupi - (Female) Nickname: Anti_Hero/ Nature: Lax/ Level 20
Moveset: Bite/Poison Sting/Knock Off/Bug Bite

Dratini - (Male) Nickname: A.R.S./ Nature: Lonely/ Level 10

Moveset: Wrap/Leer/Thunder Wave

Edited by Awesome_One

12 hours ago, Awesome_One said:

Journal Entry 5 - Pokemon Gangs, Pokemon Rescues And Battling Old Rivals

Reveal hidden contents

This is the first time I’m sleeping in a different place other than the Grand Hall. I’m in the Coral Ward’s PokeCenter. The Nurse was nice enough to let me stay the night. This was quite a day. I met Florina again. She was coming here to find out why the plants are acting all weird. They’re coming up through the ground. It’s so weird! Why would that happen? Anyways, she asked me for my help and of course I said yes and then she ran off.

As I was exploring the Obsidia Ward, I met Victoria again. She was scared to go into the Slums. That was the only way for me to continue. She pleaded me to not go but I had to. So she challenged us to a battle. If I win, I continue and if she wins, I can’t. Unlike our last battle, however, I was victorious. She conceded and let me continue towards the Slums.

The Slums was somewhat scary. I guess this is where homeless people live or something like that. But when I was near the end, I had to face, as I think I can only call it, a Pokemon Gang. It was three Scraggy’s and I suppose their Gang Leader Scrafty. I’ve never seen anything like that in my life! As soon as I won the battle, I ran off and exited the Slums.

The way up was blocked off so I had to go down. That’s when I first came here to the Coral Ward. It’s really foggy here. It also seems like a harbor with all the docks here. I walked out onto one of the docks and met this girl. There was an Oshawott on a lighthouse ledge. She was trying to think of a way to save it without touching the water. The water is poisonous so it couldn’t swim to us or us swim to it. That’s when Cain showed up and thanks to his Grimer, was able to rescue the Oshawott who ultimately joined his team. The girl, which Cain told me her name was Amaria, suggested that we battle to make Oshawott less jittery. Just like Victoria, I was able to defeat Cain. This is great! My training is working! I have beaten my rivals back to back. Anyways, after that Cain left and Amaria told me that she’s gonna rest up and try to find Florina to help with the plant mess. We both said our good byes for now and she left.

It was evening and I was still out on the docks just looking out to the sea. I saw something on the water floating near the docks. As I tried to focus on it more and it coming closer, I could see that a Dratini (@Another Retired Shipper) was laying on a Dragonair’s belly as the Dragonair was floating towards me. It came right up to the docks. It looked really weak and so did the Dratini. The Dragonair seemed to notion to me to grab the Dratini and help it. I picked up the Dratini and watched as the Dragonair somewhat smiled at me and then just sank into the water. I think it’s… I rushed Dratini to the PokeCenter. Nurse Joy told me that this Dratini was in the polluted water for a long time and almost didn’t make it if I hadn’t brought it in on time. I was so thankful that it was going to be ok.

So now I sit here, next to this Dratini and writing in this journal. You know… I’m pretty sure that Dragonair was this Dratini’s mother. I don’t know how but I feel it. She risked her life to save her baby’s life and she trusted me to keep it safe… I promise to her that I will protect this Dratini no matter what. I’m gonna go to sleep now. Tomorrow, I shall try to find Florina and that Amaria girl and see what can be done about this plant situation.

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Reveal hidden contents

On The Team:

Grovyle - (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 20

Quilava - (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 20

Vivillon - (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 20

Prinplup - (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 20

Skorupi - (Female) Nickname: Anti_Hero/ Nature: Lax/ Level 20

The Vivillon is like a god xD, anyway you're doing a good job Awesome :D, keep it up ;) 

21 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

The Vivillon is like a god xD, anyway you're doing a good job Awesome :D, keep it up ;) 

Lol. I was trying to make it look like it's sitting on my head. But it kinda does look like that. xD And thanks! :D

Edited by Awesome_One

Journal Entry 6 - Mutated Tangrowth?!

Spoiler

Today has been… I don’t even know. The plant situation has been solved though. Before I went to find Amaria and Florina, I decided to train all my Pokemon. Ohh yea! One of my Eevee’s evolved into an Espeon! I always wanted one. I’m so proud of it. And I’ve also decided to let the Dratini I saved last night stay at my Aunts house. It’s more healed but I think it’d be best if it stayed there with my other Pokemon and feel better.

Anyways, after training, I found them near the Obsidia Park entrance. I cut some trees down and they went in before me. As I walked up, I saw them snared in some vines and this person dressed in all black. He… Or they. I don’t know. I’m confused on this part. He said his name was Zero, Eve and Lumi but he’s known as ZEL. I don’t know. Anyways, there was a Tangrowth attached to a weird machine. The weird person told me that the machine was making Tangrowth do all the damage to the city. So I challenged them to a battle.

They only used the Tangrowth but there was something weird about it. It… It Mega Evolved? I’ve seen Mega Evolution. That didn’t look like it. I would call it being mutated. Anyways, it was a really tough battle but thanks to my newly evolved Espeon, I was able to beat it.

As soon as I did, the plant life seemed to disappear. The weird person vanished. Amaria thanked me and left as Florina told me she’d be waiting for me at her Gym. Tomorrow, I plan on training and taking on Florina for her badge!

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

Quilava - (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 21

Vivillon - (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 21

Zorua - (Male) Nickname: Satoshi/ Nature: Serious/ Level 21

Espeon - (Male) Nickname: Zarc/ Nature: Gentle/ Level 21
Moveset: Tackle/Swift/Quick Attack/Psybeam

Skorupi - (Female) Nickname: Anti_Hero/ Nature: Lax/ Level 21

Grovyle - (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 21

Roggenrola - (Male) Nickname: FctryOfSdnss/ Nature: Hardy/ Level 21

Prinplup - (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 21

Eevee - (Male) Nickname: Vhandrake/ Nature: Bashful/ Level 21

Edited by Awesome_One

Journal Entry 7 - Fern, Florina And The Canopy Badge

Spoiler

Today started out annoying. I finally reached where Florina’s Gym was, which apparently is in a school. But when I went to challenge her, Fern blocked the way and then had his goons try to stop me from battling her for her Badge! What a dickhead.

Anyways, after defeating them, he challenged me to a battle. Basically, if I win, I get to battle his sister but if he won, I wouldn’t be able to. Luckily though, I was able to defeat him. He ran off saying that he could do the Gym Challenge as well. Whatever. I’m glad he left.

After that, I trained all my Pokemon, except for the Dratini, for a little bit. Afterwards, I decided to choose Quilava, Skorupi, Vivillon, Espeon, Mienfoo and Zorua since Florina is a Grass Type user. It was a seriously tough battle but I was able to beat her and got her Canopy Badge. As I was about to leave, Florina told me that Beryl and Jasper Wards are in trouble too. It was the same situation as here but they got it worse. I told her I would and ran off to heal my Pokemon. But since it’s really late at night, I asked the boss of the school if I could spend the night here. So he gave me one of the empty dorms. Tomorrow I will head over to the Beryl and Jasper Wards and help out as much as I can.

I almost forgot. One of Fern’s goons, or maybe now former goon, I don’t know, came up to me and apologized for what he did. I forgave him and he offered me a Thunderstone. I thanked him and sent it over to my Aunt. She showed it to the Eevee that didn’t evolve and it jumped up and down for joy. It touched it and Eevee evolved into Jolteon. I was so happy for it. Well it’s starting to get late. I have a a lot to do tomorrow.

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

Quilava - (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 24

Vivillon - (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 25
Moveset: Psybeam/Struggle Bug/Draining Kiss/Stun Spore

Zorua - (Male) Nickname: Satoshi/ Nature: Serious/ Level 24

Espeon - (Male) Nickname: Zarc/ Nature: Gentle/ Level 24
Moveset: Tackle/Swift/Quick Attack/Psybeam

Mienfoo - (Male) Nickname: S.Paul/ Nature: Lonely/ Level 24

Skorupi - (Female) Nickname: Anti_Hero/ Nature: Lax/ Level 24
Moveset: Bite/Poison Fang/Knock Off/Bug Bite

Grovyle - (Male) Nickname: Awesome_One/ Nature: Mild/ Level 24
Moveset: Leaf Blade/Quick Attack/Fury Cutter/Mega Drain

Roggenrola - (Male) Nickname: FctryOfSdnss/ Nature: Hardy/ Level 24
Moveset: Headbutt/Curse/Smack Down/Protect

Prinplup - (Male) Nickname: U-M/ Nature: Modest/ Level 24

Jolteon - (Male) Nickname: Vhandrake/ Nature: Bashful/ Level 24
Moveset: Thunderbolt/Swift/Quick Attack/Covet

8 hours ago, Satoshi said:

So you got a jolteon from the other one.

Great :D . By the way, how does it feels to spend a night in school? :P 

Lol. Well considering I've been sleeping on a couch and on a sleeping bag, very relaxing! xD Hoping to get more people to tell me their 10 Top Pokemon on my other posts though. Would love to get more Pokemon.

Journal Entry 8 - Jasper Ward Destruction

Spoiler

It felt good sleeping on a bed for once. It’s the first bed I’ve slept on since I got here. But I got ready and left. Right now, I’m in the Jasper Ward’s PokeCenter resting a bit. I gotta get to Beryl Ward to try to take care of the trouble up there too. I decided to train my Pokemon before adventuring to the forest. This is when my Roggenrola evolved into Boldore! It’s so big now! And it looks powerful. I’m so happy to have a Boldore now.

Anyways, after training, I went into the forest and started to fight off the Team Meteor Grunts. Ohh yea! I forgot. I talked to the Police Chief and he’s asked me to find the rest of his policemen. I agreed to help. Anyways, I got to where the PULSE Machine was. Yes another one of those machines with Tangrowth in it. But this time, there was another Team Meteor, I suppose you can say, Admin there. He introduced himself as Taka. He talked about the machine and such. It’s weird though. He doesn’t seem all that bad. Heck! He even wished he could set Tangrowth free himself. But then he challenged me to a battle. It was difficult, but I came out victorious. He told me there was another machine like that in Baryl Ward and left. 

As I was gonna leave, I ran into this little girl. She yelled at me for beating the bad guys and then flew off on her FUCKING SLAMENCE! How does a small girl own a Salamence!? Anyways, before I came back here, I searched everyone for the policemen but only found two. I guess the other ones are in the Beryl Ward. I’m gonna go train soon and begin my travels again. I hope I can stop all this madness.

Pokemon Team/Rotation

Spoiler

On The Team:

Quilava - (Male) Nickname: LykosHand/ Nature: Mild/ Level 28

Vivillon - (Female) Nickname: Jess/ Nature: Timid/ Level 28
Moveset: Psybeam/Struggle Bug/Draining Kiss/Stun Spore

Boldore - (Male) Nickname: FctryOfSdnss/ Nature: Hardy/ Level 28
Moveset: Headbutt/Curse/Smack Down/Protect

Espeon - (Male) Nickname: Zarc/ Nature: Gentle/ Level 28
Moveset: Psybeam/Swift/Quick Attack/Calm Mind

Jolteon - (Male) Nickname: Vhandrake/ Nature: Bashful/ Level 28