[Game Over! GG] Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game

Well 24 hours have passed and while we don't have all the people . Staying silent is detrimental at this point. After all people start to think that TwinAero is the black void and we can't have that.

He did visit Sailboat in the second night. So he cannot be the black void.  It also rubs me the wrong way because the first thing he did was accuse sailboat for elimiation after his role usage.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Well 24 hours have passed and while we don't have all the people . Staying silent is detrimental at this point. After all people start to think that TwinAero is the black void and we can't have that.

He did visit Sailboat in the second night. So he cannot be the black void.  It also rubs me the wrong way because the first thing he did was accuse sailboat for elimiation after his role usage.

I don't think that he is a Criminal because He was silenced by Megagun.

Why will a Criminal hurt his teammates?

9 hours ago, S.paul said:

Amine didn't discussed a thing in this thread :o 

He is the *dark seer*.

You are the Black void right?

By the time, It was too late to save the psychic.

Monsieur fate answer me:

A person can fake his/her role?

Uh, to answer your question, lying is perfectly valid in this kind of game; it is up to everyone to discern and see through truths and lies.

Whoa, most have sure been active.

* Update *

Current Voting Board: [You still have 21 hours; 4 are required to vote someone]

S. Paul [1] - Twin Aero [5] 

Not voted [6]: Hongaarse Beer [5], Fair Family [7], Lykos Hand [2], Anstane [2], S. Paul [15], Another Retired Shipper [0]

As I said earlier, there is no point continuing this if you all completely think S.paul is completely clean. If you do then might as well drop me now, I'm not interested in staying another 72 hours just to be mowed down by a night kill.

Eliminate - TwinAero

Edited by TwinAero
vote

Night Three

Current Voting Board: [4 are required to vote someone]

Twin Aero [3] - Twin Aero [6], Another Retired Shipper [1], Fair Family [8] 

Another Retired Shipper [4]: Hongaarse Beer [6],  Lykos Hand [3], Anstane [3], S. Paul [16], 

The third Day Phase was a day filled with turmoil for everyone. Role claims were given by most of the mages and while there was a chance that at least one of those role claims was a lie, no one questioned the role claim since no one dared to counterclaim any of the given roles. Suspicions were divided between Twin Aero, one of whom was thought to be the Black Void due to having allegedly been silenced in the first Day Phase, and Another Retired Shipper, who was hardly active and felt ultra suspicious. Both of which dared not uttered their role due to the two roles left to be unclaimed: Black Void and Dark Seer. It was understandable, of course; both of which, if claimed, would not allow either party to gain their win condition, thus, they kept silent, and didn't dare tell their role.

Thus, the votation was split between the two parties, each person picking a side, each one with hopes in their minds.

"It appears to be that Another Retired Shipper has received the most amount of votes." Monsieur Fate told the mages. "However, due to having charged successfully the previous two nights, and skipping out on votation the previous day, his special skill as the..... BLACK VOID counts his vote for today as four votes, and our dear Twin Aero gets the axe instead. I question why he voted for Twin Aero when he could have simply voted for himself before this Day Phase ended and instantly win, but he gave that up. Oh well, Twin Aero approach the stand."

Twin Aero approached the stand, his expression calm. "Well, I expected an execution sooner or later either a lynch by Day or a kill at Night. I am far too restricted due to me only being the only one left among the evil mages, and there being five of you, each with the potential to reveal my position. Well played, I suppose. Monokuma, I am ready."

Some of the mages appeared to be surprised. They didn't expect Twin Aero to be the Dark Seer at all. "Does that mean you faked your silence two days ago?" One of them asked.

"Obviously, I did. It was a ruse to get your trust, but stuff happened, and my plan was messed up." Twin Aero told. "I want to go now; I don't want to hafta tell everything to these goodies."

"Aight." Monsieur Fate acknowledged Twin Aero's request. "Begone to the abyss!"

And Twin Aero disappeared, leaving no trace of his existence.

"I suppose you got your victory, Good Mages. It was kinda anti-climatic, due to your party still being a large enough group, but congratulations are in order for everyone of you, except for the Black Void, that is, who intended to give up his life in an execution." Monsieur Fate told the five good mages left. He turned to Another Retired Shipper. "Well, I guess you'll have to endure living for an eternity still, since you lost that chance in the Game of Death. A sad fate, but maybe it was good to vote off the threat to the Good Mages."

The Game of Death had reached its end in the Mansion of Despair. The Good Mages gained superior power over the Kingdom of Magistelle while the Evil Mages were forced to either be in exile or repent for their treachery. Everything ended well for the five mages who lived; they became renowned among the reformed society, each one leaving their marks in the history of the Kingdom of Magistelle.

Twin Aero is dead. He was the evil Dark Seer.

Another Retired Shipper lost. He was the neutral Black Void.

======
Congratulations, winners!

Anstane has won the game. He is the Red Mage.

Fair Family has won the game. He is the Clairvoyant.

S. Paul has won the game. He is the Oracle.

Lykos Hand has won the game. He is the Green Mage.

Hongaarse Beer has won the game. He is the Black Mage.
======
Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game Cast

Monsieur Divergent as your Game Moderator/Host
S. Paul as Oracle [Winner]
Lykos Hand as Green Mage [Winner]
Hongaarse Beer as Black Mage [Winner]
Jace Stormkirk as Blue Mage [Killed N0]
Twin Aero as Dark Seer[Lynched D3]
HUEnd as Nightshade [Killed N2]
Another Retired Shipper as [Lost D3]
Megagun as Silencer [Lynched D1]
Hycrox as White Mage [Killed N2]
Fair Family as [Winner]
Cool Girl as Scholar [Killed N1]
Sailboat as Psychic [Lynched D2]
Anstane as [Winner]

Some comments on the game:
  -     HUEnd was apparently the one who got the most visits in the entire game, getting 5 visits to boot, 2 of which from our dear Oracle. He only wanted to charge and use his special skill to recruit others, but he died without even being successful in doing so.
  -     Both Another Retired Shipper and Lykos Hand were never visited by anyone in the entire game.
  -     Most charges were successful, except for HUEnd's charges and Hycrox's 2nd charge.
  -     Ending was kinda anti-climatic, but well, with only one of the evil side being left, it was almost inevitable that it would turn out that way.
  -     I'm split on giving the MVP Award to either Hongaarse Beer or S. Paul. Hongaarse Beer carefully outed HUEnd as a criminal and provided good context, while S. Paul had his sights on HUEnd from the start of the game and mostly encourage people to state their roles; he also managed to steer votes away from him on second day, despite there being a chance of being sacrificed for his Oracle Role.  

Thanks for playing this game, guys! I had quite a fun time, reading your reactions and sentiments, as well as seeing how the evil side reacted on the private chat they had. I won't be hosting another game in a while due to being busy with school matters, but I hope we can play this again at some other time, preferably with a different twist to Mafia. I also do hope that one of you try to host a Mafia game on forums; it's quite fun to do and though it's a lot of work, it's still quite rewarding. And, Monsieur Fate does want to play Mafia with you guys. Watch me get wrecked.

Again, thank you! :D Good game, well played.

Edited by Monsieur Divergent

I am sorry HUEnd & Megagun, but that scenario was literally unwinnable without Black Void's help, but Anime simply refused to cooperate so I had to gamble everything.

1 minute ago, TwinAero said:

I am sorry HUEnd & Megagun, but that scenario was literally unwinnable without Black Void's help, but Anime simply refused to cooperate so I had to gamble everything.

Well, that 5:1 late game good-evil ratio was already hard as it is; there was quite a good chance either Black Mage and Red Mage (who had successfully charged the previous night) would take a good shot at you or the others (and proving only their innocence), so for still getting some people to side on you, still quite impressive in and of itself.

20 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

You can't blame yourself, we did what we could, specially because Megagun went down too early and our plan depended on him to work :P

Nah, I'm not tellin' it, I want to let the Good Side curious about it

28 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

HUEnd was apparently the one who got the most visits in the entire game, getting 5 visits to boot, 2 of which from our dear Oracle. He only wanted to charge and use his special skill to recruit others, but he died without even being successful in doing so.

It's not like the Nightshade can do something else, and on Night 1 I got S.Paul's visit AND Lykos' roleblock. They should warn me so I could prepare some tea party or something next time ;D

28 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Thanks for playing this game, guys! I had quite a fun time, reading your reactions and sentiments, as well as seeing how the evil side reacted on the private chat they had.

Fine, fine, I'll reveal some details on how things went down on Night 0:

Spoiler

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good game!

27 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Twin Aero is dead. He was the evil Nightshade Dark Seer

Typo

Edited by HUEnd
Added a typo

3 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Wow that's a good ending indeed :D, i have to congratulate @HUEnd and @TwinAero that i didn't think they were the criminals. Congratulations to everyone really, it was really fun :) and it was good to be the innocent as the first time ;) 

Wait... if you didn't suspect HUEnd... why did you roleblock him on Night One?

12 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Oh wow, I didn't fully expect that ending, to be honest. I had a lot of fun playing this and winning. Thanks to @Monsieur Divergent for hosting this once again.

Well played everyone!

Until next time where I really want to be a criminal!

You're welcome :) I may try to host another one on July, but that is still unsure due to the possibility of being busy.

When I read the message I was surpised it was Another Retired Shipper but that plot twist though.

We got extremely lucky this game. Got the silencer extremely quickly, which was the best role to hit in hindsight. Black mage pinpointed the nightshroud also incredibly quickly (props to @HongaarseBeer for that). Last day phase was weird, I'm still questioning that voting behavior. We got lucky on that one as well.

Well played and it was fun.