[Game Over! GG] Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game

1 minute ago, FairFamily said:

Geez I said could be charging. You really got up on the wrong side of the bed. You should get some extra sleep.

Did not mean to sound aggressive? provoked? irritated? snappy? Antagonistic. Sorry.

That bed & sleep comment however is too accurate. Life has other plans unfortunately.

55 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

@TwinAero how could sailboat have known? Sailboat isn't the silencer.

Unless I'm that far gone into insomnialand, quoting Monsieur 

those 'On The Side Of Evil' convene and pick a player to eliminate for that phase.

meaning everyone on the evil mages team knows each others night action target.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow me to propose an idea: am not saying it is true ya know cuz again if it was true, Im gonna lose my bet ffs. Anyway, I'll follow the logic that the clairvoyant saw megagun. But what if they saw em not silencing but killing? Makes sense now doesn't it? Then again only clairvoyant will know.

A little biased view from me, but with what happened last game I would not entirely reject the idea of actually getting shot by the evil/black mage while protected by white mage, and the other party is the one that killed Jace Stormkirk.

Btw if anybody else doubts me could please say so or just outright vote me out as well. im giving ya guys 8 hrs. I feel like my time zone will gonna be troublesome in explaining myself. Well if you guys don't wanna hear my explanation then go ahead and vote me last minute you'll gonna lose an ally however.

For the record: im not the clairvoyant. ;) So I don't really know  if my guess was correct. The only one who can actually confirm my hunch and my bet will be them. Although i doubt they will reveal themselves at all. 

A hint: i don't lie i'm just good at making truth sound unbelievable. :^)

We have an entire day after this one, so people can still come up with theories. There's no real need to vote yet in my opinion... 

So please, anyone that has theories or ideas, share them

Mates I voted for Megagun because he was trying too hard to deviate attention from himself, that's it

Also, I don't believe sailboat is the clairvoyant for now, since he seems to be trying way too hard to say that he isn't, he's being far too obvious for that to be a trick. Still, it seems he could be related to the clairvoyant

Edited by Hycrox

* Update *

Current Voting Board: [You still have 16 hours; 6 are required to vote someone]

Sailboat [1] - Twin Aero [5]

Fair Family [1] - S. Paul [4]

Not Voted [8] - Hongaarse Beer [2], Sailboat [4], Fair Family [3], Lykos Hand [2], Anstane [1], Hycrox [1], HUEnd [0], Another Retired Shipper [0]

The parenthesis beside your name designates your post count for this Day Phase. The requirement per Day Phase is at least 2 posts. Missing this requirement for two Day Phases will mean instant elimination. 

Also, as a reminder, if the number of people who voted someone doesn't reach the requirement, RNG will decide the elimination of someone who voted no one.

10 minutes ago, Anstane said:

I'll be honest, I have no clue what to make of sailboat's statements. No offense, but I just got confused by them more than anything else.

I agree with you.

Though I still find it difficult to really give proper arguments to back my vote. I just know that in my mind, there are only three possible candidates left as criminals (if my logic stands, that is). I will vote for one of them, as I have a 66.6% probability of being correct.

Eliminate - S.paul 

I just find it surprising that you continuously vote for players that vote for themselves

I'm sorry, IRL issues came up so I couldn't post earlier, but I'll have to agree with Anstane: Sailboat's statements seems rather inconsistent, but I'm still suspicious about S.Paul too...

I'll save my vote for now and may talk something else about that later on, damn those exams.

i might not be available later so Eliminate S.paul he seems suspicious like everyone above said

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

Noooooooooo

You all gonna regret it later :( 

But If you all think I ain't innocent then I would be revealing my role :P 

I am someone who is really important.

Monsieur fate can I reveal my role?

Edited by S.paul

12 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Noooooooooo

You all gonna regret it later :( 

But If you all think I ain't innocent then I would be revealing my role :P 

I am someone who is really important.

Monsieur fate can I reveal my role?

You can but you can't show any messages from Divergent about your role.

25 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

You can but you can't show any messages from Divergent about your role.

Who said I gonna show that?

Well, I am going to bed after some time so I am the *Oracle*

If I wouldn't have revealed my role then I gonna be out later right? 

Now does anybody want to contest that? Also message for the black void in the game (and the nightshade/ dark seer), if you lie now and S.Paul is the oracle.  You will most likely get hit by the black mage (green mage just charges and white mage doesn't heal him) and if you live you will never get voted out of the game therefore lose if you die well you also lose. Just think about it.

Simply because we can afford a mislynch with Silencer dead, if someone else wants to counter-claim Oracle I don't think they should speak up. Evil mages still has their stalker, each role we reveal now will make it easier for them to fish out Red/Black mage, which pose the biggest threat to them.

They should. Right now each night the evil mages have two chances to pin the red/black mage down, either through death or the seer. A third one if night shroud has charged.

In fact correctly counterclaiming gets rewarded. The evil mages have bigger fish to fry so they need to shut down red/black mage and will be less likely to target them. Incorrectly counter claiming however gets a fireball to the face and if the green mage casts sleep on him there is nothing they can do about it.

Well, assuming S.paul isn't lying, I retract my vote!

This leaves me with two targets. However, I simply can't decide

28 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

I vote to Eliminate - Sailboat

Euhm, you got eliminated last night, you can't vote I'm afraid :( 

EDIT: Wait, wait wait. If S.paul reveals who he visited, we will know that person's role. S.paul, did you visit someone that was either a criminal or neutral? If so, you should tell us, for we will sacrifice you. If you die, that person will have his role revealed and that is useful information. Unless I'm missing something, then please let me know

Edited by HongaarseBeer