[Game Over! GG] Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodness guys 2 of you actually caused a ripple on my plans. By sticking out way too bad. But I'll tell you I'm abandoning my plan for now to confront the two problems. Oh, I will also say what was my plan alright but first this:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Since i didnt get blocked or visited by anyone i'm very suspicious Eliminate-Another retired shipper

In a match where there is actually a Jester-like character(a character whose goal is to die) this actually makes you pretty suspicious instead of making you the jester or in this case the dark void. IMO I would not gonna do that if I were you cuz someone might just simply vote you out. I mean even if the dark void wins, the game continues on @Monsieur Divergent although i asked you about it... could you please enlighten everyone what will happen if the void dies? Also, jsyk on both sides... there are no lost for eliminating the void so you just sound like a good meat for the hounds.

The other person who sticked out is actually HUEnd and no its not because you called me out but its because of this lines:

>HongaarseBeer just said, he's the one who got roleblocked, I got a visit.

Then your first statement is this:

>Someone visited me past night, so I couldn't do much. I'm going on blind for today's votation, probably, unless someone managed to find some useful intel. Otherwise, let the game theory begin!

You see, I know the best time to charge is the first night... but... there are only a handful of roles that are actually good to be charged. But most of them have better things to do at the first night rather than charge. And, then there are roles which has nothing much for them to do but charge. But as for the criminals however all of them has good skills to be charged. For instance: the silencer/ or the leader can charge while their dark seer can just go kill blindly it won't matter really. There are other variations but this is the simplest one to explain. Now in case you're an innocent you might get marked for this. 

Now to my abandoned plan:

Spoiler

I call it the "frame sailboat for the death of the silenced plan" the only fact I will tell you is this I really have a bet regarding twinaero but you see here since others sticked their neck out it became a problem (see the first spoiler). Now why did I choose TwinAero? Well my guts(?) tells me he will survive the next night if not well someone will gonna be able to obtain info out of it. Feel free to deny guys its not like I can prove that to everyone... but I already figured some of you already reared yourself when I had stated TwinAero's name. Oh my role? Feel free to imagine what my role is and figure out as to where this confidence comes from. In fact feel free to try to fit me into one of the criminal roles as well and try to make sense. You can also post your stories here to try to persuade each other on whether I'm innocent, criminal, or void.

Also, I noticed the time stamps of TwinAero and Cool Girl on the announcement pm. Both of them haven't talked yet but they should've a good time to talk now actually. Makes me think one or if not both of them is hiding something. Well my bet aside that is. Now, basing from time stamps CG had a lot of time to talk but she didn't this makes me think that she actually is the one silenced... but I'll gonna tackle this the next day cuz there must be a good reason for faking a silence... well if I live that is. Also, as I stated in my plan you guys might be in danger now. Well then again they might not attack you to play mind games again but then again with me telling this it causes uncertainty and paradox LMA-

Spoiler
  • sailboat got dragged back to his room.

Anyway my Insurance:

Spoiler

in case the silencer haven't silenced anyone yet. I will explicitly say that I will gonna talk on the next day. If by chance they silence me... I will check the announcement pm. And you guys count 8hrs from that. If I still don't talk even some random bs it means I'm silenced. And yes mr.fate Im exploiting taking advantage of the tools you just put everywhere lying. Well, if somebody else wishes to do this I'm not stopping you but I might Back Pedal 90 steps away from you cuz copycat LMAO

P.S. Mr. Fate I will not backdown just yet on our bet cuz none of it is confirmed HAH!

So @sailboat asked what will happen if the Black Void is voted out of the game? The answer to this question is that the Black Void will win, but the game will still continue for the remaining players. In the end, one of the groups: the side of the Good or the side of Evil will have a joint victory with the Black Void.

7 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Anyone would be able to cast a vote for eliminating himself/herself whether he/she is a black void? Right, Monsieur fate?

Why is Monsieur Fate italicized?

Casting a vote for eliminating oneself is valid for anyone, not just the Black Void.

3 minutes ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Why is Monsieur Fate italicized?

Casting a vote for eliminating oneself is valid for anyone, not just the Black Void.

cuz it's the name of our moderator :P 

If that's the case then perhaps Amine might be tricking us.. or maybe not :P...

But I will await for more clues before casting a vote...

* Update *

Current Voting Board: [You still have 18 hours; 7 are required to vote someone]

Another Retired Shipper[1] - Another Retired Shipper [2]

Not Voted [11] - S. Paul [7], Hongaarse Beer [2], Lykos Hand [3], Fair Family [2], HUEnd [2], Anstane [1], Megagun [2], Hycrox [2], Cool Girl [0], Sailboat [2], Twin Aero [0]

The parenthesis beside your name designates your post count for this Day Phase. The requirement per Day Phase is at least 2 posts. Missing this requirement for two Day Phases will mean instant elimination. 

I leave you a poem of sorts:

Two mages have remained silent
Perhaps one of them has been silenced?
Or perhaps the both of them have become negligent?
Either way, the Day has not yet ended
You mages must stop being lenient
And start pointing fingers at people to be suspected
Otherwise, those who are belligerent
Will escape and remain undetected
And an innocent will be met with executioner's trident

I'm looking at Amine's vote and sailboat's response to it and I'm thinking about the two likely implications of it.

1) He's the Dark Void, thus he wants to vote himself out to win. The problem is that the good guys don't want to vote him out because he's not evil.

2) He's an Evil mage trying to disguise himself as the Dark Void and, thus, fall beneath suspicion. In this case, the good guys do want to vote him out.

The problem is that the two are mutually exclusive things...

The simple fact that he didn't get visited or role blocked doesn't make him suspicious. If that was the case, then 11 people would be suspicious.

The fact that he thinks it makes him suspicious is strange. It could be that he is indeed the Void person and tries to trigger us to vote for him for elimination. He could also be a criminal and try to be so obviously begging to be eliminated that we don't fall for the bait and keep him alive because we think it's too obvious

So, I went through the records of the last Mafia game, and noticed a similar patern by @Coolgirl If we wait for an auto elimination, this could have a similar effect here. So, I have changed my vote.

Edited by Megagun

Quick update before I sleep.

* Update *

Current Voting Board: [You still have 11 hours; 7 are required to vote someone]

Another Retired Shipper [1] - Another Retired Shipper [2]

Cool Girl [1] - Megagun [3]

Not Voted [10] - S. Paul [9], Hongaarse Beer [4], Lykos Hand [4], Fair Family [2], HUEnd [2], Anstane [2], Hycrox [2], Cool Girl [0], Sailboat [2], Twin Aero [0]

The parenthesis beside your name designates your post count for this Day Phase. The requirement per Day Phase is at least 2 posts. Missing this requirement for two Day Phases will mean instant elimination. 

Also, as a reminder, if the number of people who voted someone doesn't reach the requirement, RNG will decide the elimination of someone who voted no one.

So, I have been informed that CoolGirl was infact on vacation, so that does eliminate a large percentage of my reason for voting. Meaning, it's now a 50/50 chance that one of the silent ones is faking. Personally I would never remain silent in a bet meaning that logically, Twinaero seems unlikely to be faking it. Which in of itself casts doubt upon CoolGirl. So, is there any other reason why I should change my vote?