[Game Over! GG] Magic and Curses! Another Mafia Game

19 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Why aren't you exposing your role?

Because I was proud that I managed to discern that HUEnd was a criminal and that I managed to kill him... I liked it when no one knew who I was. But now you know

But if Lykoshand isn't a criminal, that means that it's either Amine or Anstane. And seeing as Anstane voted for Megagun (a criminal) in the first round, I think Amine might be a criminal and Anstane the pseudo-man

Edited by HongaarseBeer

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Because I was proud that I managed to discern that HUEnd was a criminal and that I managed to kill him... I liked it when no one knew who I was. But now you know

But if Lykoshand isn't a criminal, that means that it's either Amine or Anstane. And seeing as Anstane voted for Megagun (a criminal) in the first round, I think Amine might be a criminal and Anstane the pseudo-man

You are definitely The Black mage :) 

So we still need the roles of Anstane, Retired Shipper and TwinAero. 

Right now the claims are

S.Paul: Oracle

Lykoshand: Green mage

Hongaarsebeer : Black mage

FairFamily: Clairvoyant 

The roles that have to be put in the roster are:

Red mage 

Dark seer

Black void

42 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

So we still need the roles of Anstane, Retired Shipper and TwinAero. 

Right now the claims are

S.Paul: Oracle

Lykoshand: Green mage

Hongaarsebeer : Black mage

FairFamily: Clairvoyant 

The roles that have to be put in the roster are:

Red mage 

Dark seer

Black void

We can already assume that TwinAero is not a criminal, so he is either the red mage or the black void. Though I tend to think that he isn't the black void, for he hasn't even once tried to make himself suspicious (which Amine has). 

So my bet for the criminal is either on Anstane or Amine. Luckily we have plenty of time to sort this out

3 hours ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Well, if Fairfamily isn't the back void (which I thought at some point, for he voted for himself), my suspicion for that role shifts solely to Amine.

Then there are two suspects for criminals (according to me at least): Anstane or Lykoshand.

Also, goodbye HUEnd. You might be missed by your colleague

And goodbye Hycrox, you died too young

U GOT SO DAMN LUCKY I KNEW I SHOULD'VE GONE FOR U AFF.

Okay...well, because everyone seems to be doing it, might as well admit it myself.

My role is that of the Red Mage.

The main problem with role claiming with this is, well, there is no way the criminal is just going to say "I'm the Dark Seer!" unless they have a literal death wish. Whoever is the Black Void, similarly, wants to be voted out and admitting to that role means they will never be targeted, exactly what they don't want.

16 minutes ago, Anstane said:

Okay...well, because everyone seems to be doing it, might as well admit it myself.

The main problem with role claiming with this is, well, there is no way the criminal is just going to say "I'm the Dark Seer!" unless they have a literal death wish. Whoever is the Black Void, similarly, wants to be voted out and admitting to that role means they will never be targeted, exactly what they don't want.

Even if We can't kill the criminal in this day phase but He will be probably killed by us in Day 4 :) 

At least now we know that perhaps amine is criminal and twin aero is black void.

Edited by S.paul

1 hour ago, Anstane said:

Well first we guarantuee a win in the long run. Second In the short run we still have the additional information from the green mange and the clairvoyant to weed out lies.

25 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I must say that revealing all the roles kind of killed the purpose of the game

The situations must be aligned to do this. Besides lying is still an option it is up to us to see if the gambit pays off.

Who performed necromancy on CoolGirl?

Why is everyone claiming their roles!? Nightshade could have converted someone and now you've basically exposed the remaining mages to them.

Anstane, according to sailboat he messaged you as the psychic, why did you vote for him and not speak up? In fact then how did he know I was silenced in the first place!?

You know what this whole thing is a mess, you can sort this out yourselves.Good job getting everyone to reveal themselves S.paul.

Eliminate - TwinAero

Amine didn't discussed a thing in this thread :o 

He is the *dark seer*.

11 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

Who performed necromancy on CoolGirl?

Why is everyone claiming their roles!? Nightshade could have converted someone and now you've basically exposed the remaining mages to them.

Anstane, according to sailboat he messaged you as the psychic, why did you vote for him and not speak up? In fact then how did he know I was silenced in the first place!?

You know what this whole thing is a mess, you can sort this out yourselves.Good job getting everyone to reveal themselves S.paul.

Eliminate - TwinAero

You are the Black void right?

By the time, It was too late to save the psychic.

Monsieur fate answer me:

A person can fake his/her role?

Edited by S.paul

Just now, S.paul said:

Amine didn't discussed a thing in this thread :o 

He is the *dark seer*.

You are the Black void right?

No, but by not claiming I'm keeping a 1/3 chance of the dark seer not knowing if the Red/Black mage is what they claim or the Black Void. But what's the point? A converted role won't get contested anyway.

7 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

No, but by not claiming I'm keeping a 1/3 chance of the dark seer not knowing if the Red/Black mage is what they claim or the Black Void. But what's the point? A converted role won't get contested anyway.

You cannot be dark seer because you have been silenced once :) 

20 minutes ago, S.paul said:

You cannot be dark seer because you have been silenced once :) 

Sure, sounds convenient.
Just as convenient as the 'oracle' that didn't step up to defend the psychic that messaged him in the first night.
Almost as convenient as being the very last post to defend the psychic so no one could discuss and rethink their vote.
Possibly as convenient as to 'visit' the nightshade every single night so that no one would think the nightshade successfully charged and converting another.

6 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

Sure, sounds convenient.
Just as convenient as the 'oracle' that didn't step up to defend the psychic that messaged him in the first night.
Almost as convenient as being the very last post to defend the psychic so no one could discuss and rethink their vote.
Possibly as convenient as to 'visit' the nightshade every single night so that no one would think the nightshade successfully charged and converting another.

That Nightshade would have charged If I didn't visited him Twice night. 

Thanks to my 6th sense :D 

Alright then, I don't need any more convincing.

Eliminate S.paul

If I'm wrong, then lets see you fish out the Dark Seer with your 6th sense.

9 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

Alright then, I don't need any more convincing.

Eliminate S.paul

If I'm wrong, then lets see you fish out the Dark Seer with your 6th sense.

I Know you are the Black void :o 

So I will Vote later on for Amine.

17 minutes ago, S.paul said:

I Know you are the Black void :o 

So I will Vote later on for Amine.

Later.

Sure, late enough for you to see who everyone votes for first and late enough that no one can contest your vote.

5 minutes ago, TwinAero said:

Later.

Sure, late enough for you to see who everyone votes for first and late enough that no one can contest your vote.

I am really confused about whom should I vote... :( 

Maybe I will vote for you.

While I was messaged by the Psychic, key thing is that I did not know who the Psychic was. I can't exactly just not vote for role X if I don't know who Role X belongs to.