[IC] I Wanna Be the Best Monster-slaying Idol in the Galaxy! (Intro Chapter)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yuri took a breath. "Uh... things. That happened last time. Since you didn't really talk much about it." she paused. "From how she was talking, that's probably going to happen again. I just wanted to say that the rest of us are here too, you know? We're in this together."

• 2 weeks later...

"Correct!" Yuki smiled and clapped as the other girl guessed correctly. "Ayaka-Chan I didn't know you liked me THAT much." She teased, stiffing a giggle. "To answer your question Michael-Kun, I'm going out of my comfort zone and wearing something more cool oriented. Appealing to an audience I normally don't appeal to. I'm a bit worried about standing out, Yuri might steal the spotlight from me." Yuki covered her mouth as she made an 'oh' sound. "I guess we didn't talk about the other members, Yuri is my twin sister and she's as cool as I am cute. And then there's Lucinda and Azusa, who are amazing in their own ways. So in the middle of all this competition I'm just worried about doing my best, and worried if the fans will like me. I really hope they do!"

"Oh? Something Cool? That should be a sight for sore eyes."

Michael smiles and gives you a thumbs up, clearly pleased with your performance.

"Well, I'm afraid that's just about all the time we have for you girls today, but you can be sure I'm looking forward to your performance. Do either of you have any last things you want to say to our listeners before we end this segment?"

Ayaka blushed slightly at Yuki's implication, but pushed onward. "I just wanted to say that I'm happy to be performing here with the rest of the group, and I'm excited to see everyone that comes to our show! I hope everyone listening has a nice day!"

Michael laughs.

"I'll try my best to make it, but no promises. Anyway, thank you for your time. You heard them, folks! G.G. will be performing this weekend at the sector 1 stadium, so get your tickets today! Coming up next is G.G.'s debut single, Bon Voyage!"

The red light at the door goes off, indicating that you're no longer live. Michael stretches and smiles at you.

"Good job. I had my doubts, but you girls handled my ad-libs well. You might have what it takes to make it big, after all."

You exchange more pleasantries and smiles, then are eventually shuttled back to your ship.

Ayaka and Yuki gain 10 Popularity each!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Day Of The Live

It's here. After your work, and your practices, and your undoubtedly numerous instances of failure after failure, the day of your first, real concert is here. You are backstage, in your shared dressing room, picking out your outfits. It all rides on this next concert - if you fail again, your career is over. No pressure though.

((Each idol makes one post detailing their Dress Choice and Accessory Choice. I hope you remember what you own; if you don't feel free to ask me on Discord. I'm not going to put it here for the sake of brevity. At the same time, you can choose to converse with one another and pep talk and stuff. I'll progress once everyone has indicated their choice.))

Yuri was ready - well, as ready as she possibly could be. She was in that fancy-cool dress she'd been gifted, a White Future Coord from Fashion Next. She didn't have any accessories, so the rare-type dress would have to do her. Warm ups, physical and voice, done. She was going to be center for this, she remembered - she had to do the best she could. Deep breath in, deep breath out. She had the lyrics and the choreography down. She was as ready as she was going to get. Deeep breath. "Alright... how's everyone feeling?"

"I'm ready to put on the show." The solemn tone of voice Ayaka used was slightly spoiled by the forced "regal" expression on the girl's face. Especially since it wasn't that easy to get a good look at said expression, given that she was halfway through pulling on her Rhythm Next Coord and it was rather difficult to look dignified while doing so.

Yuki in a rare moment of embarrassment Yuki got dressed behind a curtain and came out only when she was ready in her Rhythm Next Coord. Cheerfully she walked up behind her sister, and placed both her hands on her shoulders. "You're gonna do great." Yuki reassured her twin. "All of us are going to be there to back you up, we'll make this show a success!"

"Yeah, it is. We practiced, so we'll do better this time, at least!" Yuri said. "...I'm not sure you'll need the guitar though - we're not doing our own music on this one. And you should probably put it somewhere safe anyway, in case... something happens after the show."

Edited by Twinwolf