V9 - Bug Reporting Thread

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've gotten several bugs in Blacksteeple Prison. If I walk down the stairs on right on the 2nd floor, my character will get glitched in a wall.

If I try to enter the door on the 2nd floor, (which I think is the library) an error will pop up.

And if I get zapped by the security turrets, I'll get stuck in my cell forever.

bdb6b39798e0e0f4f0ec386ecb754bcf.png

98c5cf0106f548a466a23b202e4ad639.png

2 hours ago, RegalSeraph said:

This Gastrodon does not disappear when you defeat it in battle. 

Edit: neither do some of the other ones. 

Bug1.png

Idk. That should be intentional, I guess

2 hours ago, Shadowteddie said:

I've gotten several bugs in Blacksteeple Prison. If I walk down the stairs on right on the 2nd floor, my character will get glitched in a wall.

If I try to enter the door on the 2nd floor, (which I think is the library) an error will pop up.

And if I get zapped by the security turrets, I'll get stuck in my cell forever.

bdb6b39798e0e0f4f0ec386ecb754bcf.png

98c5cf0106f548a466a23b202e4ad639.png

the latest version of this game is version 9.2 patched with patch 10. Download both of them separately and apply patch 10 to version 9.2 by moving the folder contents to the required areas. If you have the latest patch, just re-download and apply the patch

I'm sure its been addressed already somewhere in the 40 pages but I went to the lost camp after finding the bronze key, and when I was auto-walked to the cabin the game started making a sound like I was walking into a wall and froze me in place, I tried quicksaving and restarting but it put me in the same place.

rip.PNG

In Kakori Village, the quest for defeating Anti Assist is bugged. If you go in the basement of the help center and then go out, you cannot go back in before or after you've beaten them.

Edit: Turns out you can just leave the building to go back in the basement, but still misleading.

Edited by Kyth

I don't know if this has been posted before (if it has than ignore it) but i found this while mining

it says that it's missing a z-crystal or something and after that it closed the game

not anything mayor but i thought i might as well post it

Spoiler

Naamloos.png.5a1a760846cfedf5b76dc174fdc7b127.png

Naamloos1.png.642ddfbeb3ae2efdd52dd62dbf649ea9.png

6 minutes ago, Fabidieboy4 said:

I don't know if this has been posted before (if it has than ignore it) but i found this while mining

it says that it's missing a z-crystal or something and after that it closed the game

not anything mayor but i thought i might as well post it

Hide contents

Naamloos.png.5a1a760846cfedf5b76dc174fdc7b127.png

Naamloos1.png.642ddfbeb3ae2efdd52dd62dbf649ea9.png

I had this same problem. Brs swag said Z-Crystals no have function in the game at moment...

Yup. Z-Crystals have no function at the moment in the game and haven't been coded yet, I guess.

Just now, Zetto said:

I had this same problem. Brs swag said Z-Crystals no have function in the game at moment...

Just now, BRS swag said:

Yup. Z-Crystals have no function at the moment in the game and haven't been coded yet, I guess.

aha welp thanks for the info anyway :D 

Either I'm just missing something or the game is bugged, but the Ariados in Crawli's gym at the third area are unresponsive, and I'm positive I have the latest patch, since I had issues earlier and downloaded it to fix something then :/

Edited by Muvio
Nevermind, I just missed something, lol

12 minutes ago, time2go said:

I most def sound like a noob, but how exactly do I patch the game?

Unzip the patch Rar file.  Take the folders you get and put them in your main Rejuv folder (where the launcher is); either delete or override the folders of the same name that are already there.

Edited by seki108

Yeah, I think I have a bug here and I might be forced to start all the way back to the beginning... anyway, here's what happened:

Spoiler

You reunite with Mom and bring her into the cabin, the game will crash if you talk to her. I'm talking about that Hidden Cabin on Blacksteeple, after cutting off the power supply for the Poke Ball jamming signal. I save there, and upon rebooting the game each time, the game forces me to talk to her and this is the error message I see below and the game crashes.

Error.PNG

Uh, I'm not sure about this but I guess your game is corrupted. Try re-downloading the patch and re-applying the patch and also go to your backup save files. It is possible you might lose a few story content but you can play again.

You can find backups in 

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation 

To access a backup, rename it as Game.rxdata and delete your existing Game.rxdata and play the game.

6 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Uh, I'm not sure about this but I guess your game is corrupted. Try re-downloading the patch and re-applying the patch and also go to your backup save files. It is possible you might lose a few story content but you can play again.

You can find backups in 

To access a backup, rename it as Game.rxdata and delete your existing Game.rxdata and play the game.

Well, the "backup saves" would solve my problem, only if I had any... if I knew something like that was going to happen, then yeah, I'd left the backup option on. I'll try reinstalling the patch and see if that makes a difference...

6 hours ago, BRS swag said:

You can find backups in 

Nope. Reinstalling the patch did nothing, BRS. Sorry 'bout that.

3 hours ago, LefterElkMan said:

Yeah, I think I have a bug here and I might be forced to start all the way back to the beginning... anyway, here's what happened:

Reveal hidden contents

You reunite with Mom and bring her into the cabin, the game will crash if you talk to her. I'm talking about that Hidden Cabin on Blacksteeple, after cutting off the power supply for the Poke Ball jamming signal. I save there, and upon rebooting the game each time, the game forces me to talk to her and this is the error message I see below and the game crashes.

Error.PNG

Yep, I got that same exact bug just now, it happened to me when I saved outside of that one mansion with that little blonde girl. It seems that talking to her while outside of the mansion causes some kind of bug that just causes the game to shut down. Well, whenever you save your game, you automatically speak to whatever person is accompanying you. So, since I saved my game outside of the mansion, now whenever I try to reload, the game immediately makes me talk to this girl, causing my game to immediately shut down.

EDIT: Thankfully, I had that backup thing going, and thank you to BRS for letting me know how the backups worked, so everything's working now. 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Zidane

27 minutes ago, Zidane said:

Yep, I got that same exact bug just now, it happened to me when I saved outside of that one mansion with that little blonde girl. It seems that talking to her while outside of the mansion causes some kind of bug that just causes the game to shut down. Well, whenever you save your game, you automatically speak to whatever person is accompanying you. So, since I saved my game outside of the mansion, now whenever I try to reload, the game immediately makes me talk to this girl, causing my game to immediately shut down.

EDIT: Thankfully, I had that backup thing going, and thank you to BRS for letting me know how the backups worked, so everything's working now. 

Game.rxdata

Ah-ha, I knew I wasn't alone in that... places might be different, but the circumstances were the same.

• Developers

Another large bug I believe, where it should've turned be back into the protagonist, it changed me into Melia's sprite, and is referring to me as Gray (me):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4ms0rd2ap7fr4w/Screenshot 2017-08-01 10.58.21.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8hsneeilx6nufu/Screenshot 2017-08-01 11.04.37.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xf6q7vkilrvsk7/Screenshot 2017-08-01 11.04.58.png?dl=0

If it helps, my sprite is the Alternate Male.

I had just finished playing as Emma, after talking with Aelita, it teleported me back to my cell but gave me the Melia sprite

Edited by _Vipyr
Added more info~

Found a pretty big bug...

Spoiler

When in the Tower of Theolia F4, trying to exit from the right-most square makes the exiting sound and the animation, but the player remains in said spot.

Spoiler

Bug.thumb.png.01fa0ceff3aa169b21fa851f1b1f834f.png

Edited by Railtracks
Spoiler

6 hours ago, _Vipyr said:

Another large bug I believe, where it should've turned be back into the protagonist, it changed me into Melia's sprite, and is referring to me as Gray (me):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4ms0rd2ap7fr4w/Screenshot 2017-08-01 10.58.21.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8hsneeilx6nufu/Screenshot 2017-08-01 11.04.37.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xf6q7vkilrvsk7/Screenshot 2017-08-01 11.04.58.png?dl=0

If it helps, my sprite is the Alternate Male.

I had just finished playing as Emma, after talking with Aelita, it teleported me back to my cell but gave me the Melia sprite

I can also attest to this, I was originally this character:

Spoiler

dude guy.png

And now I'm this character: 

Spoiler

guy dude.png

Edited by Railtracks

Spoiler warning.

Spoiler

I'm not sure if the textures are supposed to be all broken and mangled like this, but uh... Yeah. This is Tower of Theolia F5...

Spoiler

bug.thumb.png.6949cd017e0ef049ee17c51f8018c5ea.png

Spoiler

bugs.thumb.png.62dbe0347b296fa0b6352770eb1dc8a9.png

Edited by Railtracks
Added a spoiler warning.

Just now, Railtracks said:
  Hide contents

I'm not sure if the textures are supposed to be all broken and mangled like this, but uh... Yeah. This is Tower of Theolia F5...bug.thumb.png.6949cd017e0ef049ee17c51f8018c5ea.png

Yes, that's basically Angie's world falling apart and is intentional.  If you go down to the lower floors before leaving, you will see the corruption spread to them as well (from what I remember).