Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

1 minute ago, WAAKIN said:

Um...

How do i start. Ok...

I made a new save, and im in like the past where the player, venam, and melia went (Kugearen city) 

and i got this apartment key, so i used it to unlock a locked building, inside there was a staircase leading down.

It was a lab, i explored the lab, and i found a diary, I read it and it was about Shadow Pokemon yada yada. It gave me a choice whether to take the Weird diary or no, I took it and a blue light flashed and it said " A new timeline has been created. This action will affect the future."

I am scared what will happen. If anyone will know pls tell me. Would be appreciated. 

(Also is this on a Spoiler lock?)

Spoiler

For the time being its used to kinda save a pokemon melia holds dear

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys. For anybody having trouble with Amber. Minior is now available on the Valor Cliffside (Where you fight Eli and Sharon for presumably the last time). Abomasnow (Snow warning) and Alolan Sandslash  (Slush rush)  are available for people having trouble with Florin/Flora (Or if you think you'll have trouble with them, because you can't go and get them unless you picked up a Drampa with fly.) And Pyukumuku is available for help with Valerie, Angie, Amber, Crawli, and the V9 leader. Just in case.

Edited by Sceptilespy

Hey Guys

I have a Question about a new sidequest.

Spoiler

So i went to route 3 and there's a surf path near the entrance to goldenleaf town.

There i found Venam's Dad. After a long conversation, he gave me the key for the metal door in the abandoned xen lab in wispy tower.

Inside that room was crest (looks like an arceus crest) and a diary that said that i get a reward if I gather all pieces (i don't know which pieces are meant).

After all that i went back to Venam's Dad and nothing happened. He had the same dialogue he had before i went to the lab.

Also thank you to Zumi and Alex for answering my question about the ice stone.

Edited by HakuryuYukio

23 hours ago, KmK said:

Yes, you can.

Hide contents

You can trade for one in Kristilline City. You trade it for an alolan sandshrew.

Where can I find alolan sandshrew though?

I restarted the game from the start and I love the improvements to the story,

also love that their sun and moon Pokemon in this version too! Please can some one answer me this. Is there more Jerome(my MC name) shipping with Melia I mean I am on the terajuma arc and I love there little moment when they are alone and taking a walk :). I also ship Aelita and MC too. 

4 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

Hey Guys

I have a Question about a new sidequest.

Hide contents

So i went to route 3 and there's a surf path near the entrance to goldenleaf town.

There i found Venam's Dad. After a long conversation, he gave me the key for the metal door in the abandoned xen lab in wispy tower.

Inside that room was crest (looks like an arceus crest) and a diary that said that i get a reward if I gather all pieces (i don't know which pieces are meant).

After all that i went back to Venam's Dad and nothing happened. He had the same dialogue he had before i went to the lab.

Also thank you to Zumi and Alex for answering my question about the ice stone.

This page tells u everything

Just now, Sceptilespy said:

Where do I find EV reducing berries and an Ice stone?

(My PC box is fire right now, and I need an A-Ninetales to make it spicier)

find and defeat kimono girls and you'll get one and idk where the berries are

36 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

Where do I find EV reducing berries and an Ice stone?

(My PC box is fire right now, and I need an A-Ninetales to make it spicier)

You can buy the berries from a kid in lost camp.

So melia just left to valor mountain, and venam went to demand for crawli's help, but when i find her (with her i mean venam) and talk to her, i cant move or do anything. 

Edited by MeepAndMeh

Well since there's no change log yet and I just started a new file to see any changes, is Amanda going to replace all of Amaria's appearances or is she only going to battle you in the beginning of the game? Love the fact that you put yourself in it.

Hi again! I have a question..It says that in order to evolve an alolan vulpix, it needs to be exposed in an ice stone. That occurs for Rejuvenation as well or is there another method for it? If it is though..where is the ice stone?

10 minutes ago, mar_mar said:

Hi again! I have a question..It says that in order to evolve an alolan vulpix, it needs to be exposed in an ice stone. That occurs for Rejuvenation as well or is there another method for it? If it is though..where is the ice stone?

Spoiler

You need to do the kimono girls sidequest(i think) and as a reward they give you one

Just now, MeepAndMeh said:

So melia just left to valor mountain, and venam went to demand for crawli's help, but when i find her (with her i mean venam) and talk to her, i cant move or do anything. 

pls

24 minutes ago, MeepAndMeh said:

pls

this hasn't been fixed yet, so you can either revert to a backup before you gave the stone to Cera, or wait until Jan releases a patch for it (also this isn't really the thread for bug reports)

I'm at route 4 and I'm looking for the key to lost camp can someone tell me the nearest location please?

edit: never mind found it near the healing star

Edited by Tazz

22 minutes ago, MakubeX said:

Can someone tell me the location of getting a good rod?

Good rod must be in the hidden library if i remember it's one of the help center quests in east gearen