Wondertrade Party Confirmed

ProjectIceman

Hey guys! So I managed to find the time to do the Wondertrade party that I was considering for awhile now. To find the original topics, go on these links:

It will be done this Saturday at sometime after 6:00 P.M EST (sorry for those in Europe because I know this is late AF for you guys :D ). This was the earliest time that I could do due to my work schedule for that day.

If you guys have looked at the links above, you can see that I am giving away 120 level 1 Ralts. Some of which are both male and shiny (up to you whether you want to use a Dawn Stone on it.) I may hatch some more eggs since the trades are actually pretty quick. 

Also, I will be live streaming it on my YouTube channel. To find it, just go to Youtube.com/OShenron, or just go on my signature to find my channel. I would be grateful if you subscribed as well. Be warned: I am going to be recording this at my school Rec Center and there may be a bunch of people and sounds in that room (because it is similar to a game area/arcade). Actually, I wonder if the Youtube streaming comes with a facecam capability...I'll have to check on that. 

Well anyways, if you have any questions you can write some comments down below or find me on Twitter on twitter.com/IcemanTJD

oCohC9T.png

19 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

welp, seeing as that's midnight for me I guess I'm not joining

Sorry XD

19 hours ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

You can count me on.

Great!

15 hours ago, Hellyeah98 said:

Even though for me it will be midnight, i will attend at the event.

Thanks! I know it'll be late at night for you guys.

13 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Hmmm I might be able to get up by 10am on sunday...

Oh? Are the timezones that different for us?

11 hours ago, Candy said:

I'll join - if you see 4IV porygons that'll probably be my doing... :P

I enjoy me a good Porygon :]

11 hours ago, seki108 said:

Following so I might remember

Thanks!

1 minute ago, Candy said:

@seki108 the crazy Flabebe lady getting one of your shiny black flower Flabebes haha

Reveal hidden contents

590e4caf5cb45_ScreenShot2017-05-06at6_23_15PM.png.9e99af57157b3fc066665cb92dd5162a.png

Glad you got one.  I think I released a shiny of every color, butt at least 4 colors.

5 hours ago, Wolfox Glace said:

@ProjectIceman do you perhaps have a shiny ralts to spare even after the wondertrade party happened?

I have a spare one from when I was breeding Ralts about 2 months ago.  I meant to put it on WT last night, but it was mixed in another box.  They are still really disorganized since I put off organizing them.