Saintsy's Pokedex Trading Post

Saintsy

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

@Saintsy, looking for a Ditto, right? I just cloned mine and i can give you one. Just give me any mon you want to get rid of.

Btw I got it from BushyTheBushSpirit :)

Spoiler

6yzsT14.png

0aJc0TB.png

Edit : Actually, i already have a lot of Gibles, so if possible could you give me any mon but Gible?

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

On 3/13/2017 at 4:30 PM, Saintsy said:

As I have just about every Pokemon I want/need, and still have so many Perfect/Shiny Pokemon left, figured why not use them to complete the Pokedex!

How this works:

• "Contracts" of 5 random Pokemon I need to complete the Pokedex. All 5 Pokemon must be traded to complete the "Contract".
  •  IV's don't mean anything, all trashmon welcome!
  •  Rewards for completing vary depending on the Pokemon required for the "Contract".
  •  Rewards come in 6x31 Pokemon, 5IV Shinies, and hard to get items.
  •  Shinies will be This Color.
  •  The harder the "Contract", The higher the reward.
  •  First Come, First Served.
  •  Post via Thread, Not private message.
  •  Not 100% sure which Pokemon are available or not, so if I've posted one that's currently unobtainable , please let me know.
  •  Yes im aware alot of these are easily caught in the wild/leveled, I'm just lazy haha :).
  •  It's merely a way to finish the pokedex and help those who need perfect/shiny mons, whether to train or trade.

Contract 38:

Hide contents

Bunnelby, Barbaracle, Throh, Vullaby, Heliolisk

Reward - Choose 3 of the following: Fennekin + Ability Capsule, Snorlax, Gastly + Heart Scale, Bagon, Exeggcute

i can give you all except barbaracle. when you wanna trade?i am not free now unfortunately and not near a computer

On 3/13/2017 at 4:30 PM, Saintsy said:

As I have just about every Pokemon I want/need, and still have so many Perfect/Shiny Pokemon left, figured why not use them to complete the Pokedex!

How this works:

• "Contracts" of 5 random Pokemon I need to complete the Pokedex. All 5 Pokemon must be traded to complete the "Contract".
  •  IV's don't mean anything, all trashmon welcome!
  •  Rewards for completing vary depending on the Pokemon required for the "Contract".
  •  Rewards come in 6x31 Pokemon, 5IV Shinies, and hard to get items.
  •  Shinies will be This Color.
  •  The harder the "Contract", The higher the reward.
  •  First Come, First Served.
  •  Post via Thread, Not private message.
  •  Not 100% sure which Pokemon are available or not, so if I've posted one that's currently unobtainable , please let me know.
  •  Yes im aware alot of these are easily caught in the wild/leveled, I'm just lazy haha :).
  •  It's merely a way to finish the pokedex and help those who need perfect/shiny mons, whether to train or trade.

Contract 38:

Hide contents

Bunnelby, Barbaracle, Throh, Vullaby, Heliolisk

Reward - Choose 3 of the following: Fennekin + Ability Capsule, Snorlax, Gastly + Heart Scale, Bagon, Exeggcute

i can give you all except barbarcle. is that okay? if so pm me when you wanna trade

@Paul25 My Number 1 Contract completer haha! Yeah needed a break from reborn. Should be back in the full swing of it come the next update, granted i remember how to do breeding haha.

Also, Have updated with the last 3 contracts of Pokemon I Need (Hopefully). Might add an extra pokemon reward as im trying to clean boxes up lol.