What's a good toxic stall pokemon?

Lulu-chan

Title.

Obviously the lack of a toxic TM really limits your options here, so I'm curious about what toxic stallers people have found useful. Right now I'm thinking of going with Amoongus, but I feel like there might be something better I'm missing. Any thoughts?

I've personally been very happy with my Toxic/Recover/Protect/Moonblast Sylveon. That thing has punched its way through so many battles. 

Though you do need to go back to previous episodes to breed for TM's. Though that's not too difficult since Lugruf has the files for previous episodes. 

Edited by Tartar

Just now, Tartar said:

I've personally been very happy with my Toxic/Recover/Protect/Moonblast Sylveon. That thing has punched its way through so many battles. 

Though you do need to go back to previous episodes to breed for TM's. Though that's not too difficult since Lugruf has the files for previous episodes. 

How did you get recover on sylveon?

my fav toxic staller is skuntank. it learns it by lvl up only one weakness and very tanky. he has won me 3 gym battle i shouldn't have. ( i think they where normal, bug, and ghost tho the last one was because of night slash not toxic)

7 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

my fav toxic staller is skuntank. it learns it by lvl up only one weakness and very tanky. he has won me 3 gym battle i shouldn't have. ( i think they where normal, bug, and ghost tho the last one was because of night slash not toxic)

Skuntank can even solo Arceus... at least, mine did :D 
(Well, almost did... he would have done it if only I didn't decide to not use potions on him since after all I still had 5 full-hp mons)

Edited by Waynolt

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy/Heal Bell
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss

Don't ask questions. That's all you need. In fact, that's all you'll ever need. Best Pokémon ever.

2 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

Anyway, why did nobody mention Vespiquen, who has very good defensive stats and learns Toxic and Heal Order by level-up?

Double rock weakness? Bug/flying is pretty dire defensively, but I suppose it's decent in situations where its not at a disadvantage from its typing.

13 minutes ago, Lulu-chan said:

Double rock weakness? Bug/flying is pretty dire defensively, but I suppose it's decent in situations where its not at a disadvantage from its typing.

You know what you're up against, so you can just not use it in situations where you're fighting Rock.