Ask the next person a Yes/No question

Daniel Blackworth

1 hour ago, Tartar said:

Again, between Viridescent and Teal, would you say you prefer Teal?

1 hour ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I like Teal better actually.

Wow, rude! My simulated emotions are simulating hurt (joke.exe)

And no, I barely play videogames at all. I assume you mean videogames.

Are you impressed more by size or by detail, in general?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not particularly, no. I like places that are as much out of doors as in; wide balconies, verandahs, pillared halls or high galleries with open french windows that give out onto the world but also are not totally exposed to the elements.

Do you like living in a large, rambling space or a small, cozy one?

21 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

A small, cozy one is nice, but I've always dreamt of living in a mansion by a cliff near the sea.

Are you afraid of heights?

Nope.

Speaking of heights, do you like go to the mountain?

10 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I'm a bit of inbetween with this. I'm okay with going up a mountain, just don't make me walk on spaces wherein there is a risk of falling. I'm not afraid of heights, but it turns out, I'm afraid of falling down.

Do you like swimming?

Yes, i'm doing swimming every week.

Do you like horror movie?

Edited by Hellyeah98

The plain? Do you mean, grasslands or open spaces? Or do you mean, the ordinary or nondescript? In either case, I'll say no. I'm not afraid of grasslands, and I don't see why one would be intimidated by ordinariness or normalcy.

Unless this is a quote or reference from something that I'm obviously missing.

Have you ever been aboard a battleship?

55 minutes ago, Ironbound said:

The plain? Do you mean, grasslands  or open spaces? Or do you mean, the ordinary or nondescript? In either case, I'll say no. I'm not afraid of grasslands, and I don't see why one would be intimidated by ordinariness or normalcy.

Unless this is a quote or reference from something that I'm obviously missing.

Have you ever been aboard a battleship?

No, i meant plane; i realized now that i had written wrong. My bad.

No, never

Do you like dark chocolate?

Edited by Hellyeah98

Oh my... Yes... I'd like to replace/improve everything. The human body is beyond flawed and unsuited for the modern lifestyle of humans. 

- Firstly... I'd make my teeth regenerative like those of sharks (ie. we'd get new teeth every 10 years or so)... Human dental genetics are simply not suited for the long lives we live in the 21. century

- I'd redesign my spine to be able to withstand sitting down for long periods of time... And let's add higher blood circulation to every joint in my body while we're at it so they regenerate at a higher rate. 

- Let's improve the cell division mechanism so that it's more accurate and makes fewer mistakes so that mistakes don't accumulate and I get cancer and become "old". 

* Let's also add a telomerase gene that actives once every 10-20 years or so to replenish the vitality of my cells... Because again, growing old is a pain.

- I'd also redesign my immune system to be able to accept organs from others without having my body reject said organs. 

- Redesigning my metabolism so that I could control it at will would be awesome too. 

And I could continue...

Now as for mental traits, I'm quite happy with my mental state at the moment. But I wouldn't mind changing parts of my brain to have better memory and be able to retain the liquid memory of children into old age so that I could continue to learn and adapt all throughout life. But as for my personal traits, I'd have them stay the same. 

Would you rather live a short but glorious life, than a long uneventful one? (Why, why not?)

People don't die when their bodies perish. People die when they are forgotten. Many people are there who merely exist, one among a mass of forgotten people. Those are the living dead.

Life matters more due to the quality than the duration. I'd prefer a short span which allows me to experience and achieve my ambitions, and make a mark for myself in posterity by consequence, rather than to live on for a long while, doing nothing worth remembrance. That, to me, is a cursed life, devoid of self respect, to live unfulfilled.

Do you fear death?

tumblr_mn8enwMBGR1r4pl5zo1_500.gif.b961a1e5191b46ec4c40e03ef4a15199.gif