Ask the next person a Yes/No question

Daniel Blackworth

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but only when it's rather spicy mustard (so, not sweetish) and when I combine it with ham and cheese.

Would you like to live in another era? Future or past doesn't matter. If so, give an example :) 

I like my current life very much, thank you. I'd probably hate living at any point in the past due to a lack of internet and video-games. It could be interesting living in the far future, but due to the uncertainty of the life I'd have, I think I'll chose to stay where I am. 

Edit, that ninja.... Your question isn't a yes or no question, but I guess Advice Mallard is a good one, that or the Good Guy Greg meme. I don't really look at memes much. 

Is it important to be a humble person?

Edited by Tartar

Yes, I am. In the Netherlands 18 is the legal age for everything if I'm correct (just in case you were referring to something specific)

Are you allowed to vote yet? (thought I'd bring it up because of the Dutch elections tomorrow)

Not particularly. Lacking thumbs would be a huge hindrance in my day to day life. 

If you lived in the Pokémon world, would you rather want to be a level 1 Arceus that couldn't level up, over a level 100 IV trained Bidoof with a soulbound Everstone?

I guess. There's a difference in how people do not show their true selves though. At times, people do it for good while others do it deliberately for some motives. Some suppress their emotions to the minimum level while others hide completely what they want to say. Some pretend they're good to be in favor while others want to hurt another in the back.

Have you ever failed at something and got depressed after it?

Yeah, about that, it happened this year, and i got into deep depression because of it : i used to really love and respect my best friend, until she died in a car accident a few months ago, i even tried to 'go after her' and suicide  

what do you think about people who talk behind your back?