Ask the next person a Yes/No question

Daniel Blackworth

Yes. I'm quite interested in learning how the universe works and know if it actually is finite or if its infinite. I want to know if there are other inhabitants living in other planets while I also want to know if there actually is a planet that is perfectly suitable for us. I also am interested in knowing more about the different phenomena that happen in space everyday.

Do you exercise daily?

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on how you define exercise. I bike 20'ish minutes total a day to and from university. But that's like 3-4 days a week and not something I would call exercise. Otherwise I play tennis 4-5 hours a week, but again, that's concentrated around 2-3 days a week, which ends with me being active for a few hours every few days. 

So to answer your question... Maybe?

For some reason, Viridescent stopped coming here... Do you miss him?

Yes. Especially dogs and cats. (My niece used to have a pet guinea pig and it bit me lol)

I even have them freely lick me lol

Have you thought of recording YouTube videos (do you record videos)?

Edited by ProjectIceman

I did, but i don't have the materials for  it

Did you know that stuff transported by a ship is called Cargo, and the stuff transported by Trucks is called: shipment?

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

NOOOO  i wish i can go to a water park someday, for now i need to graduate from the hell thats called univrsity (still need 2 years after this year)

@HongaarseBeer its a fun fact though xD

Did you try and prove yourself for a girl?

no i never do for what am i trying to prove? (not the next question) i am always myself.... which maybe why i (somehow) get put into the "never will this become a thing" friend-zone because i am so honest.

do you like the pokemon mystery dungeon games?

On 5/9/2017 at 8:52 PM, ProjectIceman said:

No, but I have collected the cards when I was younger.

Anyone ever played Magic The Gathering? (Heard about it recenty)

i just had to say that that game has to be the most fun card game ever created with several different formats to play (my favorite being commander. be glad to tell more about it if you like.) and new card coming out about every 4 month or so it really keeps thing fresh. o yeah there is also a great story-line that you can read that coincides with each set (did i just fanboy?)

for the actual question i say yes... just not by delta

do you enjoy walking down park trails?

There aren't any parks near where I live... So I can't really answer the question.

There are 3 forests, and 2 lakes within walking distance though, and if I have the time I like to wander off. ~ There are some fun Geocaches in the area. 

You're on a game show, where you're offered the choice of 3 doors. 1 door holds a fabulous prize. Say, you chose door number 2. The host now opens door number 1, it's empty. He then offers you the choice to switch to door number 3. 

Do you take him up on the offer?

Sure, why not. 

I'll ask my previous question again:

You're on a game show, where you're offered the choice of 3 doors. 1 door holds a fabulous prize, the others are empty. Say, you chose door number 2. The host now opens door number 1, it's empty. He then offers you the choice to switch to door number 3. 

Do you take him up on the offer?

Yes, the last time i watched a documentary it was about Spiders and how they hunt, it was great (that was 2 weeks ago)

Are you into one gender or both genders? 

You're asking as if it's a sin to enjoy a documentary. 

I don't watch documentaries that often, but I've previously enjoyed watching Planet Earth and The Blue Planet.

2 hours ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

no, your chances have actually increased if you keep the original choice.

And this is an interesting answer. Most people say that your chances stay the same or the opposite. What makes you say this? I'd love to hear your reasoning.  

Now as to my question, would you be surprised if I said your chances increase if change doors? Can you deduce mathematically why?

I'll post the post the solution here so you can test yourself. Other people may also pitch in. It's a fairly fun riddle. 

It's easier to imagine the solution if we scale up the number of doors, to let's say 1 million. In this case, you pick one door, and 999998 doors now open, all of them empty. 2 doors are left. If you change your decision you have effectively checked 999999 doors, while if you stick to your first choice, you have only checked one.

well it looks like i have 3 questions to answer fist this one

On 5/10/2017 at 9:55 AM, Another Retired Shipper said:

Are you into one gender or both genders?

this isn't a yes/ no question but my answer is one gender

next is the one i was tagged in

On 5/10/2017 at 10:23 AM, Tartar said:

And this is an interesting answer. Most people say that your chances stay the same or the opposite. What makes you say this? I'd love to hear your reasoning.

for me it was all about the mind games for in my experience the only time that happens is if you choose the right one first

finally is the one i need to answer above 

no because MATHEMATICALLY if this is always the case (3 doors you choose 1 and another one opens then you get asked if you want to change) all doors start out with with 1/3 chance of being the one so most likely you chose the wrong one then a different door is opened changing it to you original door having a  lower % because if you remember it was probably wrong to begin with (i do not know how to show what the %s are)

now for my question 

if you had to die either fire or ice would you choose ice?