[IC] TotMV:G2: Val Habar and the Terrible Tigrex

Chevaleresse

~~Throne Hall~~

”P-pycrete...?” Hayle stutters a bit overwhelmed by the snake woman's enthusiasm. First she tries to spook her she is trying to cheer her on, talk about mix messages. ”No, can't say I've heard of it. Though I assume it's some sort of icy material. ”

"Well my dear, Pycrete is a substance made from 14% Sawdust, and the rest of it Ice, it nearly surpasses Concrete in durability in all ways, only failing under crushing force, and even still, being more than twice as strong as the ice that makes it up on it's own."

"It's strong enough to make swords of, and I simply love the material."

"It is also more resistant to heat than normal ice, but still fails eventually, when heated."

"I'm rambling aren't I?"

She looks to Gozer for confirmation, and he nods.

She nods back.

"Mixing roughly 1 part sawdust to 6 parts ice makes the ice more than twice as strong, and nearly as strong as concrete, and also makes it resistant to heat."

"And that is discounting how well our powers work together, of course, just imagine it, you summoning a wall of fluffy snow, and then I turn it to a solid wall of pure stone.  The power writes itself, practically, or if you could create ice magic, and not simply ice, I could petrify that, trapping the magic within the stone for a useful magical reagent..."

A string of drool escapes her mouth as her single unblinking eye gazes dreamily into the distance.

Edited by Hal Henderics

”I see but I haven't really learned anything too special when it comes to ice attacks or making walls of ice.” Hayle spoke a bit down before perking back up with another comment. ”B-but what I have been taught is how to use ice magic to heal or weaken people if that helps at all. Well, seeing as how you said we'll be fighting monsters I suppose they'll be a lot of fighting and injuries to heal. So... I guess... I can do that... hopefully...” 

"Well, even better, Alcohol thins the blood, causing people to be more susceptible to cold, while also feeling it less due to it's numbing effect!"

Dackly comments cheerily, it makes one wonder what drugs she has at her disposal to be possessed of this much pep.

Soon enough, the group as a whole finishes whatever errands they had outdoors. The castle rumbles as one of them starts the ancient machine back up, and it pulls away from the dock at Val Habar - leaving a rather large impression of itself in the sand - before vanishing a distance from the town, headed to another world. 

Val Habar and the Terrible Tigrex - Concluded.

Please proceed to the Travel Phase. For those unfamiliar with the rules, for every Travel Phase you will pick one of six locations for your character(s) to stay for the duration of the travel. Post your entry into the area in the appropriate IC thread, and do not post elsewhere IC until the travel phase ends.