SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

3 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Hello there. Unfortunately the mods aren't working for me. I copied the scripts and all the files on the mod folder to the PokemonReborn/Data yet its not working. Specifically the No TMx mod and the select weather app isn't showing on my pokegear.

You have to copy the whole folder, not just the files; the mod looks for files in the PokemonReborn/Data/Mods/ folder.
Scripts.rxdata is the only file that needs to be in PokemonReborn/Data/
Also, please make sure that you didn't install E17 in the same folder as E16 :P

Edited by Waynolt
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, bamboozler said:

Weather mod is a little wonky. Windy weather gives me a blizzard instead. All of the other possible weathers work though. 

My bad, should be fixed now.

Edited by Waynolt

I'd like to thank you for making this mod! This made things a whole lot easier since certain Pokemon will actually appear now! I've decided to restart my game because of some mistakes that I've made in my last save file and I wanted a different starter. However, when I go to change a starter, this error appears.

http://prntscr.com/hj7aoz

Is there anyway to fix this?

5 hours ago, aishuune said:

I'd like to thank you for making this mod! This made things a whole lot easier since certain Pokemon will actually appear now! I've decided to restart my game because of some mistakes that I've made in my last save file and I wanted a different starter. However, when I go to change a starter, this error appears.

http://prntscr.com/hj7aoz

Is there anyway to fix this?

How did you get that error, exactly?
Choosing Jangmo-o by ID or by name works for me...
Also, since this may be a base game bug rather than a mod problem, please check if choosing something else that's forbidden in online play (for example Scyther) works for you.

Edited by Waynolt

19 hours ago, Waynolt said:

You have to copy the whole folder, not just the files; the mod looks for files in the PokemonReborn/Data/Mods/ folder.
Scripts.rxdata is the only file that needs to be in PokemonReborn/Data/
Also, please make sure that you didn't install E17 in the same folder as E16 :P

Yeah it worked :D thank you!!

I think that Scripts.rxdata from Select weather mod [E17 community release] is in conflict with game stuff related towards Z-moves. I had problem that an error occured every time Z-moves was used. I changed to the original Scripts.rxdata and such error haven't occured. Text of the error: 

Spoiler

Exception: NoMethodError
Message: undefined method `pbMoveFailed' for #<PokeBattle_ZMoves:0x18aaf3e8>
PokeBattle_Battler:3991:in `pbSuccessCheck'
PokeBattle_Battler:4380:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:4364:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:4364:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_ZMoves:103:in `initialize'
PokeBattle_Battle:3183:in `new'
PokeBattle_Battle:3183:in `pbUseZMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5855:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battle:4615:in `pbAttackPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4614:in `each'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\kalle\Saved Games/Pokemon Reborn/errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.

@Waynolt

They patched the game almost immediately with an update about Z moves since they did not work.They didnt really release a new patch tho.They implemented it in the original download link thus the the file is named Reborn 17.0.2 or something

24 minutes ago, Arnab Fouzder said:

@Waynolt For the updated one, i.e, for ep17, how do I use shared pc mod in case I want to transfer mons for rejuvenation to reborn? or from Hardcore to reborn?

The way you would use it with PR Mod Menu (afaik it's the same code, thus it works the same way): you use PR Mod Menu to get the reju mons in the shared box, then use SharedPC to load them in reborn (and vice versa).

Edited by Waynolt

2 minutes ago, Waynolt said:

The way you would use it with PR Mod Menu (afaik it's the same code, thus it works the same way): you use PR Mod Menu to get the reju mons in the shared box, then use SharedPC to load them in reborn (and vice versa).

so, do I need to mod hardcore and rejuvenation as well to use the shared pc mod? 

Just now, Arnab Fouzder said:

so, do I need to mod hardcore and rejuvenation as well to use the shared pc mod? 

Yes; afaik reju already has its own version of PR Mod Menu so that's ok, but I'm not sure about hardcore.

• Upvote 1