Gen 3 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

17 minutes ago, Jan said:

Actually I only missed yours, technically (Zumi showed me Metagross on skype the moment she made it). I did see it a while back and saved all of them which made me think I replied. lol I do that a lot.

Anyway they're all good. I prefer the left Magmortar. 

Ayyy it's all kewl

467b.png

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
52 minutes ago, Aurora Boreanaz said:

Ayyy it's all kewl

467b.png

Got it.

We need three (Technically four)  lines done and then we'll be finished with this gen. It's taken a lot longer than I would've liked, but it's progress nonetheless.

----

I'm still waiting on backsrpties @Siragon

Any progress? @Anti_Hero

36 minutes ago, KmK said:

Here's my two spinda ideas.

Spinda.pngSpinda B.png

Spinda 1.pngSpinda B 1.png

There are too many black and white sprites already, and the second one looks good (especially because of the squiggles, those look fabulous), so I'd suggest the second one

Also, could I get some cofeedback on these asteroids I made a while ago but couldn't claim?

337.png338.png

TOTALLY NOT ALLUDING TO SOMETHING ELSE I SWEAR

Sorry for the wait, but these 13 sprites took me for ever ^^'' So, without further ado, here comes the Slytherin-Torchic family !

The little dude : 255.png

The butt of the little dude :255b.png

The butt of the little girl : 255fb.png

(i hate this f****** black pixel on the guy)

The medium dude : 256.png256b.png

The medium girl : 256f.png256fb.png

The big dude : 257.png257b.png

The big girl : 257f.png257fb.png

And finally the very angry big guy : 257_1.png257b_1.png

Pfiou, one more time sorry for the wait but as you can see, there was a lot of word ^^''

36 minutes ago, Felcatty said:

@Aurora Boreanaz Personally I think the red and the white look really good on solrock. As for lunatone, the pink seems really out of place for me, maybe it isn't and I just don't like it; sorry just my opinion.

Danks for the feedback :^) They're actually coloured like Solgaleo and Lunala, and Lunatone's eye is meant to resemble Lunala's. The colour's exactly the same, but it probably looks a bit better if the pink is at least a bit less saturated

2 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

Hello sorry for the wait, didnt had much time during the week

Hide contents

355b.png

b.png.f8cfafd0c388ca58f03de003b11dab21.png356b.png
I used @Arkiel's Idea, I just changed the colours to be like the Dusknoir, I dont know how to insert the flames to look like the front sprite

b.png.f8cfafd0c388ca58f03de003b11dab21 (1).png Here is @Arkiel's Dusknoir

I almost sure that jan say to remove the hand flames on dusclops (not 100% sure tho xd) 

btw do you need help with the back sprite of dusknoir or prefer me to do it? (or already posted it and i just miss it xd)

• Developers
8 hours ago, KmK said:

Here's my two spinda ideas.

Spinda.pngSpinda B.png

Spinda 1.pngSpinda B 1.png

Yeah, I'll be going with the second one. The Black/White is nice, but we have a lot of those already. 

7 hours ago, Hycrox said:

There are too many black and white sprites already, and the second one looks good (especially because of the squiggles, those look fabulous), so I'd suggest the second one

Also, could I get some cofeedback on these asteroids I made a while ago but couldn't claim?

337.png338.png

TOTALLY NOT ALLUDING TO SOMETHING ELSE I SWEAR

The shading on Lunatone is extremely hard to see so it makes it look like it has none. Solrock looks fine to me, though. 

7 hours ago, Anti_Hero said:

Hello sorry for the wait, didnt had much time during the week

Reveal hidden contents

355b.png

b.png.f8cfafd0c388ca58f03de003b11dab21.png356b.png
I used @Arkiel's Idea, I just changed the colours to be like the Dusknoir, I dont know how to insert the flames to look like the front sprite

b.png.f8cfafd0c388ca58f03de003b11dab21 (1).png Here is @Arkiel's Dusknoir

These are good, but I didn't want the first on the back of its hands. Only on the top of the head. If you remove that then it's good to go.

Edit: Could you also send the front sprite of duskull? The one you gave before were 3 variations all in one image. 

6 hours ago, Siragon said:

Sorry for the wait, but these 13 sprites took me for ever ^^'' So, without further ado, here comes the Slytherin-Torchic family !

The little dude : 255.png

The butt of the little dude :255b.png

The butt of the little girl : 255fb.png

(i hate this f****** black pixel on the guy)

The medium dude : 256.png256b.png

The medium girl : 256f.png256fb.png

The big dude : 257.png257b.png

The big girl : 257f.png257fb.png

And finally the very angry big guy : 257_1.png257b_1.png

Pfiou, one more time sorry for the wait but as you can see, there was a lot of word ^^''

Approved!

• Developers
2 hours ago, Twilightwing said:

Hey jan can i ask to reserve lopunny and vespiquen?

Sorry, but I don't take reserves for future gens. I don't think it's fair to do so. 

The best way to get information about when the next gen for custom shinies starts is to follow Jan and get notifications.  It also helps to follow the thread, and it really helps in the long run, too.  When I originally did this stuff, I wasn't a follower yet, and I nearly missed my chance in Gen II.  However, I am now able to be up to date on whenever Jan begins the public development for each gen.

In short, following and getting notifications is key to stay up to date.

• Developers
5 hours ago, Trevore said:

The best way to get information about when the next gen for custom shinies starts is to follow Jan and get notifications.  It also helps to follow the thread, and it really helps in the long run, too.  When I originally did this stuff, I wasn't a follower yet, and I nearly missed my chance in Gen II.  However, I am now able to be up to date on whenever Jan begins the public development for each gen.

In short, following and getting notifications is key to stay up to date.

I also say in advance when the thread is going up so that people can be prepared to claim things!

28 minutes ago, MakaTorracat said:

Kyogre I think

Kyogre & Dusclops, but it looks like Dusclops is practically almost done. I would like to be done with Gen 3 by tonight/tomorrow if possible. 

I'll try to work on at least one of the two backsprites.  The basic one, I can likely do real quick, but Primal's, I might need help with.  Hell, even the front of Primal Kyogre was complicated when I tried finding the colors for it.  If anyone wants to help in the endeavor of finishing Kyogre, feel free.  Both backsides are open.  School and work have been kicking my ass so hard, it's been hard to get time for the back sprites, so yes, anyone is welcome to help finish up!

THANK you, my friend!  These certainly do save me some time.  I was too tired yesterday to even begin Kyogre, but I must say, you have certainly been doing well!  Like Jan, I am also proud of you!  You've come a long way, and I hope that like everyone, you keep up the good work!