Various Screenshots

Amethyst

If there is a screnie, can we expect EP11 soon?

Also Ame, please release Kanghaskan and the Kanghaskanite, not that I want it for my monotype, no sire.

Also, we all love Fern, don't try to kill him.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support Squad

KILL FERN BURN HIM AT THE STAKE!!!

Nah, i reserve a little, miniscule, minute, microscopic "flips thesaurus page" diminutive,titchy amount of hope that Fern will do somethng to redeem himself and his Douchey Demeanour. However i have been known to be naive at times...

If you're chilling with an elephant in a car, on the right side of Mars, how many cheeseburgers does it take to fill up a pool full of pudding?

If you're chilling with an elephant in a car, on the right side of Mars, how many cheeseburgers does it take to fill up a pool full of pudding?

i dont know

but if you put the cheeseburgers in before the pudding you can fit more of them in(remember what Kiki taught you young padawan)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Do I have to?

Fine. This is old content, but evidence of the fact that not everything on that little changelist was entirely false...

TPBAzFB.png

• Veterans

I am scared now cause i have a bad history with mechanical plants

But HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS LIKE MAGMORTAR AND TANGROWTH HAD A BABY THAT FUSED WITH A MAGNEMITE!!!!!!!!!

Seriously how does magmortar breed its body temparature is above 2100 something degrees celsius

• 2 weeks later...