Amethyst

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

....that is actually pretty funny, i didn't think i had any intersections like that but i guess i was careless.

By the way, the game didn't crash or anything as a result of that, did it?

No crash or bug. I received the normal "It sounded like Bouffalant crashed into something", the log was moved, and the hiker was still there

Edit: This is from Ep. 10, not the new 10.5

Edited by Arkhidon

Two screenshots from the 10.5 release:
The pictures include two bugs I noticed: 30/20 PP for swords dance, likely the switch from Gen 5 to 6, and the second, which shows that the move itself is way outta wack. The move still works, but the animation has been located up about 180 pixels and left about 80
311njn4.jpg

343ho9l.jpg

• Administrators

A lot of animations are that way. It's noted in the readme, but not something I can practically fix immediately. It'll likely be fixed with the next script verison whenever that happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I think she's referring to the current site banner @ Vinny

At this point i'm treating Reborn the same way I did for Attack on Titan and refraining from attachment to any specific characters and 100% expecting Ame to twist them in a way I won't like or outright kill them >>

I think she's referring to the current site banner @ Vinny

At this point i'm treating Reborn the same way I did for Attack on Titan and refraining from attachment to any specific characters and 100% expecting Ame to twist them in a way I won't like or outright kill them >>

Obvious joke wasn't that obvious apparently...

And well, Ame has the power of George R.R Martin: Is *insert name here* your favorite character? K, next episode i'll make him die...

• Administrators

Obvious joke wasn't that obvious apparently...

And well, Ame has the power of George R.R Martin: Is *insert name here* your favorite character? K, next episode i'll make him die...

The "obvious" joke was taken literally because it isn't every day that one comes across someone being sacrificed in a dark candle-lit room.

also my favorite character is female and I'll refrain from going into detail but I'm almost certain I won't like the way she ends up even though Ame has told me to trust her ;_;

err, i mean,

my favorite character is fern yeah you better not get rid of him ame!!!

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Feareth/media/Soooyeahuhhok_zps47bb99cd.png.html?filters[user]=139226017&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Soo yeah i have no idea how to get an actual screenshot into forums so i just use photobucket anyone wanna tell me why theres an emolga running around in circles on top of these to buidlings and gliding to one another?

http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/Feareth/media/Soooyeahuhhok_zps47bb99cd.png.html?filters[user]=139226017&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Soo yeah i have no idea how to get an actual screenshot into forums so i just use photobucket anyone wanna tell me why theres an emolga running around in circles on top of these to buidlings and gliding to one another?

The answer is rather simple: Cuz Emolga wants to...

Of course, sometimes Emolgas get tired from "gliding" between buildings...

EDIT: Also, there's a little button on the top that has a little tree: that's where you click to put an image here. Like this:

Soooyeahuhhok_zps47bb99cd.png