future episode spoiler/teaser compilation thread

FairFamily

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that she mentioned during the stream that she wishes to remake the start of the story, possibly to show the player arrive via the desert into the station before it blows up. 

Titania will also be battled on a moving train. I can dream.

EDIT: I also should say that it's worth noting that the sprite package that Ame released contains the default Gen7 sprites and their canon shines. However, Ame made a second set of custom shinies for Reborn only, and those are the ones that will be used in the game. Only mentioning it because the shiny mention on the first post isn't too to detailed. Also, her custom shinies are amazing and everyone should browse through the folder when it's released. Dhelmise is my favorite.

Edited by Therrester

2 hours ago, Therrester said:

I can confirm that she mentioned during the stream that she wishes to remake the start of the story, possibly to show the player arrive via the desert into the station before it blows up. 

Titania will also be battled on a moving train. I can dream.

EDIT: I also should say that it's worth noting that the sprite package that Ame released contains the default Gen7 sprites and their canon shines. However, Ame made a second set of custom shinies for Reborn only, and those are the ones that will be used in the game. Only mentioning it because the shiny mention on the first post isn't too to detailed. Also, her custom shinies are amazing and everyone should browse through the folder when it's released. Dhelmise is my favorite.

At first I read that as "Titania will also be on the exploding train". One can only dream...

Though if we are counting information from the streams, I remember some stuff Ame said during the shiny stream:

• A-Vulpix will be catchable in the wild. (My guess is Ametrine)
  • Wingull will get axed to a later part of the game.
  • Alolan Forms will be treated like alternate forms. My guess is that any mention to Alola will be removed for the sake of consistency.
  • Cain might get A-Muk for his team. If that happens the cutscenes involving his grimer/muk will be reworked.
  • Alolan forms will get new types of evolutions. I think this refers to forms like A-Marowak, A-Raichu, A-Exeggutor, etc.
  • Serra's team will be reworked for Aurora Veil. She will now handout the TM for Aurora Veil. Also her field effect might change to reflect the changes made to her team.
  • This last one isn't really a teaser but more of a fun fact. Arclight isn't the DJ's real name, but it is only his stage name.

There's also this awesome shiny that Ame posted on her twitter:

45 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Though if we are counting information from the streams, I remember some stuff Ame said during the shiny stream:

• A-Vulpix will be catchable in the wild. (My guess is Ametrine) --- IF IT CAN HAVE SNOW WARNING IT WOULD BE AWESOME
  • Wingull will get axed to a later part of the game. --- Good
  • Cain might get A-Muk for his team. If that happens the cutscenes involving his grimer/muk will be reworked. --- Good: more difficult 
  • Serra's team will be reworked for Aurora Veil. She will now handout the TM for Aurora Veil. Also her field effect might change to reflect the changes made to her team. --- EVERYTHING BUT PLS REMOVE BRIGHT POWDER
  • This last one isn't really a teaser but more of a fun fact. Arclight isn't the DJ's real name, but it is only his stage name. --- lel

Edited by David0895

10 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

At first I read that as "Titania will also be on the exploding train". One can only dream...

• A-Vulpix will be catchable in the wild. (My guess is Ametrine)
  • Wingull will get axed to a later part of the game.
  • Alolan Forms will be treated like alternate forms. My guess is that any mention to Alola will be removed for the sake of consistency.
  • Cain might get A-Muk for his team. If that happens the cutscenes involving his grimer/muk will be reworked.
  • Alolan forms will get new types of evolutions. I think this refers to forms like A-Marowak, A-Raichu, A-Exeggutor, etc.
  • Serra's team will be reworked for Aurora Veil. She will now handout the TM for Aurora Veil. Also her field effect might change to reflect the changes made to her team.
  • This last one isn't really a teaser but more of a fun fact. Arclight isn't the DJ's real name, but it is only his stage name.

There's also this awesome shiny that Ame posted on her twitter:

I didn't know the vulpix and wingull one. Might because some sound was removed. I didn't mention alternate forms because that's just a naming question.  I mentioned the new team and TM.

For the Bewear, I don't know if it is a genuine shiny compared to a little bit of fun like Trump Card. The timing was before the shiny completion iirc.

Still thank you.

EDIT:

Shine on added.

Edited by FairFamily

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GS BALL said:

Hmmm, how will Alolan forms work out, exactly? Will pokemon be able to switch from one form to the other, both versions be met in different places, or what? Please spoil me, if you can?

Well, to be honest, i haven't even played gen 7 (so i don't even know there how that works out), but please let me know, if you know and if you can/are allowed to???

From what I understood/remember, so don't quote me on this, will pokemon with base alolan forms be avilable in the wild or events like normal pokemon so alolan vulpix will be a different encounter then the normal vulpix. But for pokemon that evolve into a different form like pikachu I thought you needed external influence (like a special room).

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Is that a mere speculation or official?

I think you misunderstood something when I find new info, I modify the first post by adding the specified info and say in the new post what is added. I do put sources with the section if possible, so you can always verify for yourself. It's the link beneath the section. 

Edited by FairFamily

• 4 weeks later...

The not april 1 joke field is added to reborn. Since the post is getting big, I'm  going to put the new conten in the post as well. I also will indulge myself in some commentary about the field in this post.

Spoiler

Psychic terrain

So april 1 is over and the psychic terrain is revealed. The field is special to say the least. But don't worry if you keep a calm mind you can guide yourself through victory. Just be careful for the nasty plots of the enemy.

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/development/records/unleasing-the-psychic-terrain-r15/&page=3

Commentary on the field:

This field is the first field made with gen 7 in mind and you can see some things like seeds. It is a calm mind on entry but confuses (slowbro/slowking anyone?). Z-moves are also integrated in the fields with an additonal effect. Which is certainlysomething  to watch out for.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

If this is for future episodes in general and not just E17, I have two things for you.

The Elite Four are going to be in a fixed order: http://amethystblack.tumblr.com/post/158306077972/for-the-elite-four-is-it-gonna-be-like-the-ones

A PULSE machine will be used on a human: http://amethystblack.tumblr.com/post/157724644807/what-happens-if-a-human-is-put-on-a-pulse-machine

Oh yeah. Somehow, I can't see Taka as the victim of this little science project. Fern sounds like a better candidate. He joined on a whim and he's pretty full of himself. They'll probably get sick of him. Ya know, two birds with one stone.

6 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

If this is for future episodes in general and not just E17, I have two things for you.

The Elite Four are going to be in a fixed order: http://amethystblack.tumblr.com/post/158306077972/for-the-elite-four-is-it-gonna-be-like-the-ones

A PULSE machine will be used on a human: http://amethystblack.tumblr.com/post/157724644807/what-happens-if-a-human-is-put-on-a-pulse-machine

Well time to follow tumblr as well. Thank you though.

Edited by FairFamily

4 hours ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Why do I feel that Taka will be the one placed on a PULSE? Sirius and Sigmund could also be possible candidates.

Spoiler

ZEL mentions that "Arc-PULSE"has already left the facility, Arc had his eye removed...PULSE-Eyeball?

9 minutes ago, HUEnd said:
  Hide contents

ZEL mentions that "Arc-PULSE"has already left the facility, Arc had his eye removed...PULSE-Eyeball?

Spoiler

I think "Arc-PULSE" is meant to refer to the PULSE that's gonna be used on Arceus? I could be wrong, though.