Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

2 hours ago, Pyromancer5240 said:
  Hide contents

where can i find victoria and adrienn after speaking with ame at the grand hall?

Spoiler

Victoria, go to Beryl and look around. She's in a place where people grieve.

Adrienne, where their gym is at. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Ok once more I have no idea, what job does Maxwell want? I gave all the other members a job but I'm stumped on his. I also went to other places and the last ones I think were left were the library application and the aphopyll academy application which he didn't want either. 

Spoiler

And lastly this crystal ball. The worth is nice (wish I could sell it) but I have no idea who would be in need of such a thing. 

2 minutes ago, Eos_Frisk said:
  Hide contents

Ok once more I have no idea, what job does Maxwell want? I gave all the other members a job but I'm stumped on his. I also went to other places and the last ones I think were left were the library application and the aphopyll academy application which he didn't want either. 

Hide contents

And lastly this crystal ball. The worth is nice (wish I could sell it) but I have no idea who would be in need of such a thing. 

Spoiler

Maxwell needs an application from a reborn city renovation.

Spoiler

How about you wander in some houses in jasper ward but prepare for a duoble battle though

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
  Hide contents

Maxwell needs an application from a reborn city renovation.

Hide contents

How about you wander in some houses in jasper ward but prepare for a duoble battle though

Spoiler

Where would I get the application from Reborn City Renovation, I looked around the Grand Hall but there doesn't seem to be anything? 

1 minute ago, Eos_Frisk said:
  Hide contents

Where would I get the application from Reborn City Renovation, I looked around the Grand Hall but there doesn't seem to be anything? 

Spoiler

You get one from a building in South Obsidia after renovating the slums

Spoiler

I'm having a hard time with the Corin Rouge quest. After winning the battle against Adrienne and finding him in his "pocket of peonies", it turns out THIS b****** is yet another fake and the real one was one of the three. Then the police officer says something about quickest escape route and hurry up. What? Is it even possible to find him at this point? What do I do next? Please tell me if you know in the least vague way possible. I only found the guy in Sunset square but the ones in Malchous and in the lake have vanished. Help?

4 minutes ago, Rune said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm having a hard time with the Corin Rouge quest. After winning the battle against Adrienne and finding him in his "pocket of peonies", it turns out THIS b****** is yet another fake and the real one was one of the three. Then the police officer says something about quickest escape route and hurry up. What? Is it even possible to find him at this point? What do I do next? Please tell me if you know in the least vague way possible. I only found the guy in Sunset square but the ones in Malchous and in the lake have vanished. Help?

Spoiler

Talk to the one you can find multiple times in a row (the guy by sunset circle, near the tracks in peridot)

Edited by Strider

13 hours ago, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

Why does ame force me to breed psyducks when she can just put them in the wild? 

Because we should do our part of helping to repopulate the reborn region? :D

Sorry about the long list but I'm not good at finding things and since I haven't picked up the game in so long its layout is unfamiliar, so can I please have some help on this?

Spoiler

On the food for that one restaurant side quest I am having problems finding a slowpoke tali, stick, and a sweet heart. I think I know where the sweet heart is but the girl that gave it to me wants me to deliver it to her crush on the third floor of the Onyx School and I am also having no luck in finding him.

On the Mulch quest I have found two one in Peridot and one in Obsidea but I can't find the other two

For Simon I know I need to visit Tarzan Cove but I don't remember how to get there.

I have no idea what lake the girl who lost her engagement ring is or where to find it

Galladite is supposedly in Lake Azurine but I don't remember how to get there, as this one is very important to me I'd really, really appreciate directions for this one.

Thank you for the help!

4 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

Sorry about the long list but I'm not good at finding things and since I haven't picked up the game in so long its layout is unfamiliar, so can I please have some help on this?

Hide contents

On the food for that one restaurant side quest I am having problems finding a slowpoke tali, stick, and a sweet heart. I think I know where the sweet heart is but the girl that gave it to me wants me to deliver it to her crush on the third floor of the Onyx School and I am also having no luck in finding him.

On the Mulch quest I have found two one in Peridot and one in Obsidea but I can't find the other two

For Simon I know I need to visit Tarzan Cove but I don't remember how to get there.

I have no idea what lake the girl who lost her engagement ring is or where to find it

Galladite is supposedly in Lake Azurine but I don't remember how to get there, as this one is very important to me I'd really, really appreciate directions for this one.

Thank you for the help!

Spoiler

Slowpoke tail somewhere in coral ward, stick can be bought in 7th street. The sweet heart is the one the girls says to deliver, its serves no pther purpose but for the spyce sidequest. 

The other ones are in beryl and lapis. Just use the itemfitemfinder.

Just use fly to tanzan cove.

The engagement ring is somewhere in azurine lake. You need to search underwater.

Dont kniw about galladite though

2 minutes ago, Lightseeker said:
Spoiler

Slowpoke tail somewhere in coral ward, stick can be bought in 7th street. The sweet heart is the one the girls says to deliver, its serves no pther purpose but for the spyce sidequest. 

The other ones are in beryl and lapis. Just use the itemfitemfinder.

Just use fly to tanzan cove.

The engagement ring is somewhere in azurine lake. You need to search underwater.

Dont kniw about galladite though

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

I heard there is an exp share and to get it you need to find a lady's furnuture, but i cant find the last chair, and the second cabinet

Check out this video for help:

P.S.

His youtube channel is awesome if you're ever stuck in puzzles or can't find event pokemon 

8 hours ago, The Swordsman said:

Hide contents

Thank you for the help!

Galladite isn't available, but glalitite is in the lake.

Thank you.

Where can i find "Whipped Dream"

Spoiler

And i have still problem with Aqua gang. 
In 7th street i left only with Archer. He still says that i have to give them job. There is no guy in elevator. Can't give job to Archer. 
What do i have to do with guy in libuary?
There is a house with Terra parents and entrance only for registered visitors, whats with that?

22 minutes ago, Wilkomir said:

Thank you.

Where can i find "Whipped Dream"

Hide contents

And i have still problem with Aqua gang. 
In 7th street i left only with Archer. He still says that i have to give them job. There is no guy in elevator. Can't give job to Archer. 
What do i have to do with guy in libuary?
There is a house with Terra parents and entrance only for registered visitors, whats with that?

Spoiler

Whipped dream should be in the candy shop in Obsidia ward.

Not sure about the gang sidequest, as I chose magma.

There's nothing yet to be done with Terra's parents...

What guy in the library?