Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

what should I do after getting devon scope model?
What to do with mulch? I think I already used my yureyu key to open a room in the powerplant (and get some items) before finding the first mulch (or talking with someone to start the quest)

45 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

what should I do after getting devon scope model?
What to do with mulch? I think I already used my yureyu key to open a room in the powerplant (and get some items) before finding the first mulch (or talking with someone to start the quest)

Spoiler

1. Take the scope to Silph Co.

2. If you found all 4 mulch, you can give them to an NPC in Peridot.

1 minute ago, LordWallace said:

Did Bunnelby get the axe this episode? Or otherwise moved to later in the game?

Couldn't find one to save my life in the Beryl graveyard where they usually are.

Not complaining, it would make total sense imo, just wondering.

Spoiler

if you're in old city in  e16 they should be there

if you're in restored city then you can find diggersby in beryl but only during morning/day

3 minutes ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Can someone please tell me which is the best flying type available prior to the 2nd gym? (Noibat is killing me)

Spoiler

I prefer Woobat which can be found in the Underground Railnet. Can't really think of any other ones except Noibat

1 hour ago, Amine elhedhili said:

Can someone please tell me which is the best flying type available prior to the 2nd gym? (Noibat is killing me)

i suggest not wasting your efforts on noibat

because they're soooo common

if you want a noivern just catch a high levelled noibat which is close to evolving 

2 hours ago, Amine elhedhili said:

I suggest you look in this thread. It lists the availability of all pokemons of a certain type before each gym. In the case of Florinia, there's Woobat, Ducklett, Wingull and many others, just choose whichever mon you think fits best in your team.

1 hour ago, Nico_Robin said:

i suggest not wasting your efforts on noibat

because they're soooo common

if you want a noivern just catch a high levelled noibat which is close to evolving 

well i might do it, after i beat the ghost gym

2 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

I prefer Woobat which can be found in the Underground Railnet. Can't really think of any other ones except Noibat

thanks, i have an espurr so two psychic types will be eh a problem, but thanks

49 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

I suggest you look in this thread. It lists the availability of all pokemons of a certain type before each gym. In the case of Florinia, there's Woobat, Ducklett, Wingull and many others, just choose whichever mon you think fits best in your team.

THanks a lot

1 minute ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Reveal hidden contents

anyone know where exactly to go for some of the new sidequests? not where to start them but where to go after i start them kinda lost on that one

Edited by Strider

1 minute ago, GOAT Mcgree said:
  Hide contents

well she said theres no chance its in the lake and ive tried to look around there and even diving but i cant seem to reach the Dive spots in Azurine

Spoiler

Actually...it should be in the lake. Check the houses in the south section of  Kingsbury (the one way north of Apophyll beach)

Edited by Strider

2 minutes ago, HzVee said:
  Hide contents

I talked to the guy in silph co. but he's only giving me job applications although I already have the devon scope and cleared the magma gang job quest except for the boss. Do I need to clear job application quest first?

Spoiler

You need to actually find a kecleon first.