Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Ok I just finished the Spring puzzle and got a megastone, is that it to the place? Should I bring a whirlwind-ing pokemon to clear the fog?

Spoiler

As far as I know removing the fog only lets you see the room more clearly, so there's not actually any need to get a whirlwind pokemon no.

25 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Ok I just finished the Spring puzzle and got a megastone, is that it to the place? Should I bring a whirlwind-ing pokemon to clear the fog?

You encounter quite often wild pokemons who can clear up the steam !

I have two questions,

Spoiler

I am trying to find the azurine cave again but went around all the diving areas and couldn't find it again, is there a weather/time condition too find it ? If not could someone tell me which diving area leads me to the cave ? 

Also is the GUM key quest the only quest available when paying to restore the slums ?

Thanks !!

Edited by Akysos

Spoiler

Do i need some kind of amount of money to activate it? cuz i spoke with everyone at least twice since i became a champ :D Nevermind, found it. is the first one the slums? the afordable housing?

Edited by MEga DAVE

25 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

There is also a Magmarizer and one more item(can't remember which one)if you are interested.Clearing the fog makes it easier to find those.

1 minute ago, MEga DAVE said:
  Hide contents

Do i need some kind of amount of money to activate it? cuz i spoke with everyone at least twice since i became a champ :D

Spoiler

If i remember correctly you need 40000 to donate for the slums

1 minute ago, Akysos said:

I have two questions,

Hide contents

I am trying to find the azurine cave again but went around all the diving areas and couldn't find it again, is there a weather/time condition too find it ? If not could someone tell me which diving area leads me to the cave ? 

Also is the GUM key quest the only quest available when paying to restore the slums ?

Thanks !!

Spoiler

Azurine Cave..? if you mean the place where you get told it's 'chilly', you usually can reach there from the 'K' underwater village section through resurfacing at a 2x2 light coloured area underwater

GUM key quest is only available if you upgraded Obsidia Slums

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

Azurine Cave..? if you mean the place where you get told it's 'chilly', you usually can reach there from the 'K' underwater village section through resurfacing at a 2x2 light coloured area underwater

GUM key quest is only available if you upgraded Obsidia Slums

Thanks I'll have a swim around that is the place !

Yes I have done this quest, was simply wondering if there were other ones

Just now, Akysos said:

Thanks I'll have a swim around that is the place !

Yes I have done this quest, was simply wondering if there were other ones

Spoiler

if you mean other available quests if you upgraded the slums? no but you can finish a quest for the Magma Gang if you chose to team with them earlier in the story through means of the upgraded slums

Spoiler

i only want a subtle hint otherwise it will not feel rewarding when i actually find it.

sooo..  after which gym leader can people now gain access to the new beldum event? (since the old one got axed)   
also since i alredy got my beldum froom the previous byxbysion event, can i do this new event to get a second beldum or im searching for nothing?

Spoiler
10 minutes ago, DemICE said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i only want a subtle hint otherwise it will not feel rewarding when i actually find it.

sooo..  after which gym leader can people now gain access to the new beldum event? (since the old one got axed)   
also since i alredy got my beldum froom the previous byxbysion event, can i do this new event to get a second beldum or im searching for nothing?

Spoiler

Why do you need another beldum? breed it with a ditto.

Spoiler

And also how do i open the locked door in the sanctum place? voodoo? black magic?

2 minutes ago, MEga DAVE said:
  Hide contents

And also how do i open the locked door in the sanctum place? voodoo? black magic?

Spoiler

Complete the side quest that starts with the Engagement Ring you find while diving north of Apophyll

27 minutes ago, MEga DAVE said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

Why do you need another beldum? breed it with a ditto.

Reveal hidden contents

Everyone telling the same thing... Is it bad that I'm a completionist and want to complete  every event and generally find everything this game has to offer?

1 minute ago, hehexd said:
  Hide contents

Hey can u guys pls tell me where to get elekid and charmander pls ty

Spoiler

Elekid is the sidequest in Calcenon City, gotta give him an Electrifier? iirc

Charmander is when you finish the Aqua job application quest in 7th street.

Spoiler
13 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Does it matter if i chose the magma gang at start? Also if i give him the electrizer i wont be able to evovle him right? :/

Edited by hehexd

17 minutes ago, BrokenIce said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

The Electrizer is the item you trade in Calcenon city for Elekid that's right, Charmander howevrer is not Aqua gang specific, only the held item it has when given to you is (Choice Band for Magma, Choice Specs for Aqua from what I understand)