Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, MachoPony said:
  Reveal hidden contents

where's the key to the power plant back room?

Spoiler

It's the yureyu key. If you don't have it already, I believe that you get it from the mulch sidequest? (I'm really not sure though, as I already had it)

Spoiler

complete one sidequest to complete another sidequest, figures. any clue to where the mulches are? game says they arent in the open and i dont have an itemfinder on a side note i'll finally evolve my magneton!

Edited by MachoPony

Just now, MachoPony said:
  Hide contents

complete one sidequest to complete another sidequest, figures. any clue to where the mulches are? game says they arent in the open and i dont have an itemfinder

Spoiler

get the itemfinder, u cant find them without it. you can get it at the house with the miltank.

3 minutes ago, Polaris said:

Reveal hidden contents

can anyone explain to me what I do with the devon scope model?

Spoiler

In beryl ward, in a cave, you'll find something invisible blocking your way. After interacting with it, go to silph co with the devon scope model. They'll know what to do with it.

Edited by Strider

Spoiler

I can't find the last job for that Magma guy, Nihil. He keeps saying there's no job in the city for him.

I saw people say there's a second darkmatter in the Iolia Valley and can't find it, where is it?

I think I sold the Balm mushroom I was supposed to bring to Spyce, is there a way to get another? And where can I find the Sweet Heart and Tiny Mushroom they want?

1 minute ago, Ntfth said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I can't find the last job for that Magma guy, Nihil. He keeps saying there's no job in the city for him.

I saw people say there's a second darkmatter in the Iolia Valley and can't find it, where is it?

I think I sold the Balm mushroom I was supposed to bring to Spyce, is there a way to get another? And where can I find the Sweet Heart and Tiny Mushroom they want?

Spoiler

Nihil should work at Arclights nightclub

The second dark material is across the river in iolia valley, up a waterfall i believe? anyway, there should be a crystal to interact with and reveal a cave.

Not sure how to help with the balm mushroom...

Edited by Strider

5 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

In beryl ward, in a cave, you'll find something invisible blocking your way. After interacting with it, go to silph co with the devon scope model. They'll know what to do with it.

thank you!

Spoiler

this freaking mulch is annoying me, the only place i can think it MIGHT be is one hidden item in coral ward, problem is the itemfinder is telling me its literally inside a tree or the gym building itself neither of which i can get to to interact with. i've got every other item from every other patch of grass in every other ward.

Hide contents

Spoiler

The mushrooms I think can be found at Azurine island on pokemon like Paras, Parasect, Foongus and Amoonguss, sweet heart can be gained from a girl in Onyx Ward gym stood where the doorway to the gym battle room is

1 minute ago, MachoPony said:
  Hide contents

this freaking mulch is annoying me, the only place i can think it MIGHT be is one hidden item in coral ward, problem is the itemfinder is telling me its literally inside a tree or the gym building itself neither of which i can get to to interact with. i've got every other item from every other patch of grass in every other ward.

Spoiler

Have you found the Mulch that is on a bench in one of the wards? If not Jasper/Beryl likely to be Lapis Ward

16 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

Have you found the Mulch that is on a bench in one of the wards? If not Jasper/Beryl likely to be Lapis Ward

Spoiler

thanks so much, idiot me hadnt checked the lapis ward yet, i still wonder da hell that item is in the coral ward inside a wall, oh well i dont need to care anymore that was the last one

ok where do i go now? i got the 3 guys and was told to go into the railnet but i dont see anyone in the railnet anywhere

Edited by MachoPony

32 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

The mushrooms I think can be found at Azurine island on pokemon like Paras, Parasect, Foongus and Amoonguss, sweet heart can be gained from a girl in Onyx Ward gym stood where the doorway to the gym battle room is

Spoiler

Both of them or only tiny mushrooms?

Hide contents

Is it a hidden item? I think I may have goten it already and sold it, I don't see a Pokeball in the forest anywhere.

Spoiler

It isn't a hidden item, so you probably got it before. Now the only place to find one is from wild Paras, Parasect, Foonguss and Amoonguss. They have a 1% chance of holding a balm mushroom. Try using a pokemon with CompoundEyes to increase that chance and Thief to steal the item, like Butterfree.

1 minute ago, vi5h4l said:
  Hide contents

I heard razor claw is available underwater. Where exactly is it? 

Spoiler

In the diving spot with the K underwater city, inside a cave you can access through this city.