Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

2 minutes ago, DemICE said:
  Hide contents

Is the mist in the chrysolia springs rooms clearable by some means?

Spoiler

Yeah use some sort of wind attack like whirlwind or gust. It also says in the field description how to destroy the field

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

12 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I believe you need to go all the way north from apophyll beach, and there will be a way to enter a dive area...

12 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

North of Apophyll.

Thank you. It was driving me nuts

2 minutes ago, F.E.A.R said:
  Hide contents

Anyone know what exactly it is we're suppose to do in that little cave that says something along the lines of "There's a sudden chill in the air" as soon as we enter?

Spoiler

You have to freeze the water by using Blizzard (in a wild pokemon battle).

5 minutes ago, buenavista62 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Where in the 7th Street is the Team Magma/Aqua boss? I can't find him. Want to do the job application side quest.

Spoiler

You should be able to find the magma boss (not sure about aqua, but you asked for both) standing in the street just south and east of the magma entrance. If not...you might have a problem?

3 minutes ago, pyroice said:

Hide contents

Where do I use the Diamond Ring that I got underwater? 

Spoiler

You give it to a lady in the Jasper Ward. She will then give some confidential stuff that you'll have to take to upper Peridot.

Spoiler

So apparently the job applications other than the ones i gave to the magma guys, do not have any use eh?  I guess the rest are for the aqua guys, if i had chosen them, since they have different personalities...

Edited by DemICE
spoiler tags

12 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

You give it to a lady in the Jasper Ward. She will then give some confidential stuff that you'll have to take to upper Peridot.

Spoiler

Thanks! Finally found it! Gotta say, I wasn't expecting a Danganronpa reference so soon, hahahaha! 

Btw, where do I need to deliver the crystal ball? 

Edited by pyroice

Hide contents

Thanks! Finally found it! Gotta say, I wasn't expecting a Danganronpa reference so soon, hahahaha! 

Spoiler

coral for spoink then east part of jasper

Hide contents

Spoiler

A house in east Jasper Ward, but prepare for trouble and make it double.

Edited by Farnsworth
greninja'd

2 hours ago, Rainlove said:
  Hide contents

Which Pokémon is better to use in Reborn, Mamoswine or Flygon. I just defeated the 3rd pulse machine (by luck, I soft rested like 24 times) I want a good dual type ground type that can learn earthquake and can help me against upcoming gym leaders.

Mamoswine would come in handy for defeating Flying type gym, I suggest you to use it

Just now, laggless01 said:

Hide contents

Is there a way of knowing you found all volunteers for Adrienn? Like, do you get a specific item or text when you get the best possible outcome? Also annoyed I can't get the white pokéball at Devon.

Spoiler

If you find all 15 volunteers you get Wise Glasses, an Ability Capsule and something else (can't remember). If you find 10-14 you only get the Wise Glasses.

2 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

If you find all 15 volunteers you get Wise Glasses, an Ability Capsule and something else (can't remember). If you find 10-14 you only get the Wise Glasses.

Thanks. Guess I'll have to find at least one more. There aren't any bugs with this anymore, right?

Just now, laggless01 said:

Hide contents

Thanks. Guess I'll have to find at least one more. There aren't any bugs with this anymore, right?

Spoiler

I don't think there are any bugs... However, I didn't find all of them so I don't know for sure.

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

10-14 = Wise Glasses and +1 relationship with Adrienn. 15 = Wise Glasses, Ability Capsule, Star Piece, and +2 relationship with Adrienn. 

2 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Reveal hidden contents

10-14 = Wise Glasses and +1 relationship with Adrienn. 15 = Wise Glasses, Ability Capsule, Star Piece, and +2 relationship with Adrienn. 

Spoiler

I recruited 9 voluntaries and got the Wise Glasses, what.