Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

Where do I use the GUM key?. and How long does it take until I can do more donations?

Spoiler

You use the GUM key in the GUM room in the Water Treatment Center. We will likely have to wait until the next episode to be able to do more donations.

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Knife said:
  Hide contents

Where do I use the GUM key?. and How long does it take until I can do more donations?

You can do one restoration project after beating Adrienn, one after beating the leader after Adrienn, and one after beating the leader after the leader after Adrienn. So one is available as of current episode. 

1 minute ago, elysion said:

Hello, can you tell me where is this place ? i can't seem to find it nor do I remember it...

Spoiler

It's a very large building to the west of upper Peridot ward. It's a large and yellow building.

2 minutes ago, Picora Hazard said:
  Hide contents

How can I get in to the diving spot which is located between the Island and Adrienn's town?

Spoiler

There are two diving spots there, one is east of Apophyll you have to pass through a beach island, and the other is north-west of Azurine Island.

4 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's a very large building to the west of upper Peridot ward. It's a large and yellow building.

Reveal hidden contents

There are two diving spots there, one is east of Apophyll you have to pass through a beach island, and the other is north-west of Azurine Island.

Spoiler

How about the other one? Which is located on the south west of Coral Ward?

8 minutes ago, Picora Hazard said:
  Hide contents

How about the other one? Which is located on the south west of Coral Ward?

Spoiler

There are four total diving spots, the one north of Apophyll, the two I put in my post, and the one near the secret beach in Peridot (south of Peridot). The one south west of Coral is the same one north west of Azurine Island (if I'm getting my directions right).

2 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

There are four total diving spots, the one north of Apophyll, the two I put in my post, and the one near the secret beach in Peridot (south of Peridot). The one south west of Coral is the same one north west of Azurine Island (if I'm getting my directions right).

Spoiler

How do you get to the secret beach?

Just now, 5hift said:
  Hide contents

How do you get to the secret beach?

Spoiler

You just have to search for it in Azurine Lake, south of Peridot and another east of Apophyll. Secret beach is more of a term I use to describe the beach that takes you to the diving spots.

1 minute ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

1. Have we met Ame before her encounter with Hydregion? (Like, has she done anything that could be a plot point later?)

2. Where's the ice cave that says "It's cold in here..."

Thanks![/spoiler

Spoiler

1. Yes, she gave us our first pokemon and also she gave us tips before every gym battle (substituted the gym guy). The biggest plot point involving her is that she was the main organizer of the Reborn League, so things might get a bit messy in the future regarding the League

2. In the Kingsburgh diving spot/underwater city (north of Apophyll Beach).

7 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

You just have to search for it in Azurine Lake, south of Peridot and another east of Apophyll. Secret beach is more of a term I use to describe the beach that takes you to the diving spots.

Spoiler

There's an area above the small island where the Corrin Rouge doppelganger is.

Would that be the place you're talking about?

If so how do you get up there? I searched ever nook and cranny and I simply can't get up there.

Edited by 5hift

11 minutes ago, 5hift said:
  Reveal hidden contents

There's an area above the small island where the Corrin Rouge doppelganger is.

Would that be the place you're talking about?

If so how do you get up there? I searched ever nook and cranny and I simply can't get up there.

Spoiler

Just surf straight south from the surfing spot in Upper Peridot until you get here:

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 12.08.52 AM.png

Edited by Farnsworth
fixing image

1 hour ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

You use the GUM key in the GUM room in the Water Treatment Center. We will likely have to wait until the next episode to be able to do more donations.

Thanks professor ' '~

8 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

Just surf straight south from the surfing spot in Upper Peridot until you get here:

Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 12.08.52 AM.png

Spoiler

Unfortunately I've already been through there.

2016-12-08%2021_20_22-Pokemon%20Reborn_z

The area above this island is what I'm talking about, I'm pretty sure there's a way to get over.

2016-12-08%2021_21_28-Pokemon%20Reborn_z

The area across from these rocks also seems to be inaccessible but you can clearly see that there is a large dive area there.

2 minutes ago, 5hift said:
  Hide contents

Unfortunately I've already been through there.

2016-12-08%2021_20_22-Pokemon%20Reborn_z

The area above this island is what I'm talking about, I'm pretty sure there's a way to get over.

2016-12-08%2021_21_28-Pokemon%20Reborn_z

The area across from these rocks also seems to be inaccessible but you can clearly see that there is a large dive area there.

Spoiler

I think that particular area is inaccessible in the current episode. Have you found the 4 diving spots already (K, S and the two F ones)? The one I showed is the S spot.

Just now, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

I think that particular area is inaccessible in the current episode. Have you found the 4 diving spots already (K, S and the two F ones)? The one I showed is the S spot.

Spoiler

Yes I believe I have, I've also found the dive spots on that northern stretch of Apophyll Beach.

There are several houses where I haven't found the keys for and I swear I looked through all the open houses so I assume there is just a different dive spot that I haven't found yet.

I've also completed the Diamond Ring quest already. Is there anything else to get from exploring this lake? What about all this relic copper, silver and gold?

1 minute ago, 5hift said:
  Hide contents

Yes I believe I have, I've also found the dive spots on that northern stretch of Apophyll Beach.

There are several houses where I haven't found the keys for and I swear I looked through all the open houses so I assume there is just a different dive spot that I haven't found yet.

I've also completed the Diamond Ring quest already. Is there anything else to get from exploring this lake? What about all this relic copper, silver and gold?

Spoiler

There's the frosty cave that gives you a Razor Claw and a certain Mega Stone and the lighthouses in Coral Ward. But other than that, there's nothing else in the lake. There are some underwater houses that are inaccessible as of yet.

2 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

There's the frosty cave that gives you a Razor Claw and a certain Mega Stone and the lighthouses in Coral Ward. But other than that, there's nothing else in the lake. There are some underwater houses that are inaccessible as of yet.

Spoiler

Ah ok, already got those things.

And one final thing (sorry if I'm asking for a lot) but where do I start the quest for the Super Rod?

1 minute ago, 5hift said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ah ok, already got those things.

And one final thing (sorry if I'm asking for a lot) but where do I start the quest for the Super Rod?

You want to talk to Simon in a house in Peridot ward if you haven't already. Then you should dive in lake tanzan, and talk to a fisherman on the right.

Edited by Strider

Spoiler

1. About the Mulch sidequest, I've already found three of them: Damp, Stable and Gooey. Where can I find the remaining one(s)?

2. After getting Klefki, it was holding the Sanctum Key. Where do I use it? Should I go to that place in 7th Street?

940f39ff296644209b62e5112121b137.png

3. Now for the Application sidequest. I'm with Aqua, I've got jobs for everyone, except Mannie. He's the guy on the elevator who says he wants a job where he follows instructions.

Edited by Aerilate
who dafuq is razzy