Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Infi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Was anybody able to catch Roselia in the city? It is marked as catchable in the wild on the obtainable list and the Pokedex shows that it sould be catchable in the gardens of the city (e.g. the one in Obsidia Ward), but i only find Glooms and some other Pokemons there.

Spoiler

Can somebody please help, im getting insane and have caught 50+ Glooms and Oddish but still no Roselia or Budew :(

10 minutes ago, Infi said:
  Hide contents

Can somebody please help, im getting insane and have caught 50+ Glooms and Oddish but still no Roselia or Budew :(

I have no idea, I got mine from an event really early on from the abandoned Budew on the wall, but I can breed you one! Would you prefer Budew or Roselia?

4 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone know how many satelite dishes are in Spinel Town?

0, and 42,212

:) 

Edited by asterlicks

48 minutes ago, Strider said:

Hide contents

Does anyone know if there is anything to do in that building in beryl ward where you meet Terra's parents? I want to know if there is a way to become a registered guest or visitor.

Not yet

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:
  Hide contents

How many trees are there in Chrysolia forest?

Plus I was sad with what happened to ZEL in the main storyline :'( 

Try 666 or 42. Both are equally valid answers.

13 minutes ago, Jmanultrax1 said:

Hide contents

for the backroom that you unlocked in shade's gym with the yureyu key is there a way to make the system respond? I tried with discharge like when in ep15 when we needed to do it for  specific reason and it didn't work.

Iirc the Discharge field effect change is for Fennekin in WTC and not for Shade. 

To me in E15 the cutscene played right after I killed the Electrodes

Hi guys first of all congrats to everybody involved in the update, quite impressive !

Spoiler

I have been doing a bit of pushing and surfing in the cave where you find the razor claw, managed to get myself into a lot of steam but for very good reasons, I was wondering is there more pushing and swimming to be done or are the two items the only thing to be found in that cave ? I could see a few starters feeling just well into that steam !

1 hour ago, Akysos said:

Hi guys first of all congrats to everybody involved in the update, quite impressive !

Hide contents

I have been doing a bit of pushing and surfing in the cave where you find the razor claw, managed to get myself into a lot of steam but for very good reasons, I was wondering is there more pushing and swimming to be done or are the two items the only thing to be found in that cave ? I could see a few starters feeling just well into that steam !

Spoiler
Spoiler

I found a lot of stuff there keep pushing and  swimming.

Just now, whodat09 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah I did that, am I supposed to do something after that?

Spoiler

The quest should have activated, did he say anything about finding Rouge (if I spelt that correctly) in three different spots? If not then you need to trigger the entire quest from the start.

2 minutes ago, Farnsworth said:

Hide contents

The quest should have activated, did he say anything about finding Rouge (if I spelt that correctly) in three different spots? If not then you need to trigger the entire quest from the start.

Spoiler

Hmm, he didn't say anything about that, how would I trigger it from the start?

Spoiler

Since were on this topic, once you find his three decoys and get the clues "Where mists settle", "Where trainers fight", and "In a pocket of peonies! (which are pink flowers)", where do you find him? Only place I can think of is the Coral Ward, which is covered in flowers and mist. Checked everywhere in here and can't find him.

1 minute ago, TriggerWarning595 said:
  Hide contents

Since were on this topic, once you find his three decoys and get the clues "Where mists settle", "Where trainers fight", and "In a pocket of peonies! (which are pink flowers)", where do you find him? Only place I can think of is the Coral Ward, which is covered in flowers and mist. Checked everywhere in here and can't find him.

Spoiler

I believe it is the Coral Ward Gym and make sure to check the pink flowers carefully...

Edited by whodat09