Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

3 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

The F10 building should be in that area, I think it's to the right-ish but I'm not sure

Spoiler

I'm at the place accessed via the 2x2 dive spot on the water path north of Azurill. Is it there? I think I'm just blind lol

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, asterlicks said:

Hide contents

I don't know

:( have you done the previous parts of the stolen pokemon quest chain? Like, freed all the pokemon from the smugglers at Arclight's request and earlier? You need to run into Corrin in 7th street and have him taunt you, and then talk to the pokemon seller who is left there who mentions "as long as the city is in dissarray, someone like him could stay hidden forever..." to trigger it.

Reveal hidden contents

The F10 building should be in that area, I think it's to the right-ish but I'm not sure

Spoiler

yeah, but so many episodes ago, before Arclight was in the request even. I remember it because it was so strange to me seeing him after freed before the pokemon, probably i never chase Corrin, but no sure (?)

Edited by Churrasco

Just now, asterlicks said:

Reveal hidden contents

Does anyone know what do to for Shade's Gym/Yureyu sidequest? I remember I caught a Rotom here forever ago, is there something newer?

I believe that if you've caught th rotom, then you already have access to the generator, and you can tell the techie. Other than that, I don't think there is anything.

1 minute ago, Strider said:

Reveal hidden contents

I believe that if you've caught th rotom, then you already have access to the generator, and you can tell the techie. Other than that, I don't think there is anything.

Thank you! Do you know where the Techie is hanging out?

1 minute ago, dropdeadstriker said:

Found a thing!

Hide contents

Found Cameruptite!

Hide contents

Move some boulders around in a cave to the north of the Chrysolia Forest for it... There is a text box saying that "the room is steamy" so there might be something to do there that I missed

If you use a move in battle that can clear Misty Field (Defog, Whirlwind, etc.), you blow away the fog and can find some extra goodies!

4 minutes ago, Strider said:

Reveal hidden contents

Just out side the powerplant to the left.

Sorry, I meant after opening the gate to the abandoned power plant. I talked with him and sped through the text, all I got was that he was surprised I had a key and could open the door. I think he said something about going ahead and telling everyone else. Can I find him anywhere afterwards?

5 hours ago, DJ JayRap said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Alright, I quit. I'm trying to find all the locations for Foongus/Amoonguss on Azurine Island post-upgrading the island. The guy now tells me there's only one left, and I've been circling around the entire island like crazy. Am I just crazy? Was I just making this all up in my own head?! This guy might just be jerking my friggin' chain!

I'm not sure how one can help me out here, but mayhaps someone knows of a secret cool kids club location for one of the Amoonguss? Or was I supposed to just knock out random wild Amoonguss to finish it?

Gonna just quote myself to repost my question. With an addendum:

Spoiler

I've circled around the island for the longest time now. Either there's a hidden trap-item ball up past that Rock Climb segment, or there's something I'm missing about the Azurine Island side quest to KO these Amoonguss/Foongus. I haven't seen a single wild Amoonguss in all this time, so I'm to assume a wild encounter has nothing to do with this side quest.

3 minutes ago, CainReborn said:

Thank you, one more question,

Hide contents

So the stairs to Devon are blocked off, how do you get to the building now from the raillnet?

Spoiler

You can enter through Devon's front door

Edited by Freya
i suck at formatting

15 minutes ago, Freya said:
  Hide contents

You can enter through Devon's front door

No I can't... Unless I'm missing something.

Ame and Adriann tell me I can't enter and to take the raillnet to enter it from underground so they can attack it and stop meteor.

Using the staircase that got you there in the past tells use it's been sealed off.

So how do I get in?

Spoiler

So I'd like to finish up the Corin rouge quest. I have battled and gathered the clues from all 3 fakes. Which kind of leads me to Adrien's gym? Am I in the right place? What am I supposed to do?

Also how does one access the Chrysolia Springs and all that comes along with that, I'd love to know.