Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

Spoiler

Can someone help me with finding jobs for team aqua? I already have the ones for the library and Sweet Co done, but I don't know for the other two. One wants a job where he is always told what to do and the other want a job where he has to do little work and doesn't have a lot of people around.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

I don't have Team Magma but there is an application at Agate Circus with the requirement "Arm wrestling Samson" so it might be that

Spoiler

Where abouts? I can only find the circus application

SOLVED .. I AM DUMB

Edited by RESSS

1 minute ago, RESSS said:
  Hide contents

Where abouts? I can only find the circus application

Spoiler

That was the application I was talking about, I was just guessing since it needed someone to Arm wrestle with Samson, probably isn't that one then.

Reveal hidden contents

What about the job application for Maxie? For glory?

You have to hoose to renovate the obsidia slums at the grand hall when given the choice. Maxwell will want to work at the place it becomes.

Hide contents

What about the job application for Maxie? For glory?

Spoiler

you need to upgrade the obsidia slums from the grand hall

then

get the job app from them

then

give the SOLICE app to maxie

Spoiler

im gonna just ask ...    are ALL the dive surfaces  in azurine lake accessible?  im pretty sure i have taken more than an hour trying to find a way to enter the big dive spot east from the island...    it just has to be where i use the dreaded K33 key...

2 minutes ago, DemICE said:
  Hide contents

im gonna just ask ...    are ALL the dive surfaces  in azurine lake accessible?  im pretty sure i have taken more than an hour trying to find a way to enter the big dive spot east from the island...    it just has to be where i use the dreaded K33 key...

Spoiler

The K33 is north of Apophyll Beach, just follow the beach north, and as for the huge dive spot. I think everything that is OOB has the same sprite as dive areas so it's most likely not possible to get there.

Spoiler

Alright, I quit. I'm trying to find all the locations for Foongus/Amoonguss on Azurine Island post-upgrading the island. The guy now tells me there's only one left, and I've been circling around the entire island like crazy. Am I just crazy? Was I just making this all up in my own head?! This guy might just be jerking my friggin' chain!

I'm not sure how one can help me out here, but mayhaps someone knows of a secret cool kids club location for one of the Amoonguss? Or was I supposed to just knock out random wild Amoonguss to finish it?

12 hours ago, DJ JayRap said:
  Hide contents

Alright, I quit. I'm trying to find all the locations for Foongus/Amoonguss on Azurine Island post-upgrading the island. The guy now tells me there's only one left, and I've been circling around the entire island like crazy. Am I just crazy? Was I just making this all up in my own head?! This guy might just be jerking my friggin' chain!

I'm not sure how one can help me out here, but mayhaps someone knows of a secret cool kids club location for one of the Amoonguss? Or was I supposed to just knock out random wild Amoonguss to finish it?

Spoiler

how did you start this quest 

1 hour ago, EliteFlyingTaco said:

Hide contents

Where do I go to start the Corin Rogue quest? I talked to the police officers in Jasper but they aren't saying anything of note

Go to 7th street and go to the bottom right area where they sell pokemon and buy from the one with the rare one

1 minute ago, DJ JayRap said:

Hide contents

First I upgraded Azurine Island. Then I spoke to this guy, and then after that I was killing a bunch of Amoonguss. The countdown started ticking after that.

Spoiler

wait you can upgrate azurite island? i have miss episodes probably you upgtare it in grand hall?

1 hour ago, Lord C said:

Hide contents

Anyone knows where I get the applications for the aqua member that needs specific instructions and the other that dislikes loud stuff and too many people?

1 hour ago, DarkMaster said:
  Hide contents

Can someone help me with finding jobs for team aqua? I already have the ones for the library and Sweet Co done, but I don't know for the other two. One wants a job where he is always told what to do and the other want a job where he has to do little work and doesn't have a lot of people around.

Spoiler

There aren't many places in big cities where you can do activities that don't have many people around. In this case, you guys have to expand your horizons (literallly and metaphorically). There are places outside of the city that are also searching for people. Just think of the calmest places (and institutions) you've been through during the storyline.

As for the guy who needs to be bossed around... you first need to beat the gym for that place to be accessible, but it's one of the first ones that were seen in the game.

This is a question for anyone who was in the beta or who worked on this episode and can answer this.

Spoiler

Does anyone know any specifics about the "relationship variables" which were included in ep16?

-Do my pre-ep16 decisions count the relationship values or is that only for people playing from ep16 onwards?

-What all affects those values? Only the few times I could pick one of two options? 

-Which characters even have them? I doubt it's for all named characters. Can I raise relationship points with my boy Fern? I'd actually almost restart the game just for that.

-What do those relationship values do? Change the main plot, or just some dialogue/optional stuff?

I hope these relationship values aren't just an old joke or something.

How do I know I've reached the end of the Diving quest? I've found houses in the Sunrise, Fairview, and Kingsbury districts and don't think I have any new keys, and got the TM for Dig/Rest, a Silver Ring, and an Eviolite. Do I need to keep looking?

Thanks!

Edited by asterlicks