Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/7/2016 at 4:58 AM, Razkar said:
  Hide contents

I am looking for the lighthouse key, I know it is from diving, but where ? I've explored quite a bit, s, f and k zones. 

Someone knows where are the magmarizer and the electrizer ?

Thanks !

Spoiler

it's in the lighthouse below the locked one there is blind spot dive there on the north side

8 minutes ago, haibara201 said:
  Hide contents

how to get into the f dive zone? can really find the entrance.. . . 

Spoiler

Leave Apophyll Academy and walk directly along its wall to the right until a rock is in your way. Go to the right and you will see a fisherman. Start surfing right in front of him and go straight right. After only like 20 steps there is a sandstrip. You can step onto the top end of it and then the rest is self-explanatory.

Spoiler

This question is more to confirm if it's not a bug.

Am I supposed to meet Arclight again, just before the Adrienn battle? I mean, he should be probably recovering after the recent events at Devon, but you can meet him if you do the Lucky Egg sidequest now. I can't access the nightclub, so I want to confirm if he's actually ok.

3 minutes ago, Ulquiorra said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This question is more to confirm if it's not a bug.

Am I supposed to meet Arclight again, just before the Adrienn battle? I mean, he should be probably recovering after the recent events at Devon, but you can meet him if you do the Lucky Egg sidequest now. I can't access the nightclub, so I want to confirm if he's actually ok.

I also did the lucky egg quest after adrienn. I think he's probably ok...

I pretty sure there's not any place to meet him yet.

Edited by Strider

Just now, coldscars said:
  Hide contents

uhm u need to find 3 impersonators? if you did do the gym fight and find corin after it..

Spoiler

i went to jasper where they told me about corin and asked me to check either azurine, malchous, or peridot

i found one in peridot, fought him, then said go to where the mist settles

wheres that?

Just now, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

i went to jasper where they told me about corin and asked me to check either azurine, malchous, or peridot

wheres that?

Spoiler

find the ones in peridot and azurine? they all give tips where the real corin is 

1 minute ago, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

wheres that?

Spoiler

You actually need to find the three of them first before using all the clues you'll have.

Since you found the one in Peridot, you have to find the one in Azurine lake : go to coral, and surf to the first sand spot you'll see, he will be here.

And the one in Malchous Forest is easy : just go through it.

You'll get your three hints to a certain place you  automatically went before : search at the bottom of it.

Once done, return to the Police Station, the rest will be cristal clear.

Spoiler

What do I do with the classified information that you get from the woman in (I think) Beryl by giving her the lost engagement ring? Sorry if it's already in this thread somewhere but I don't want to have to search through several pages worth of spoilers to find it.

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

What do I do with the classified information that you get from the woman in (I think) Beryl by giving her the lost engagement ring? Sorry if it's already in this thread somewhere but I don't want to have to search through several pages worth of spoilers to find it.

Spoiler

look in period ward there is a empty house you will see a special person

2 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It has been said before, yes. Barge into houses left and right until something happens.

Woops Ninja'd

Edited by Strider

Just now, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

You need to bring this Item in a house in North Peridot ward. Iirc, it's the one between the Railway and the Alleyway.

Prepare yourself for a fight first though.

4 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Go to the Peridot Ward, specifically the gate to the desert. As soon as you enter the building on the right the event will continue. Be prepared for a fight.

Sigh, triple ninja'd

Edited by Punkamaniac

6 minutes ago, Shinyrio said:

Hide contents

You actually need to find the three of them first before using all the clues you'll have.

Since you found the one in Peridot, you have to find the one in Azurine lake : go to coral, and surf to the first sand spot you'll see, he will be here.

And the one in Malchous Forest is easy : just go through it.

You'll get your three hints to a certain place you  automatically went before : search at the bottom of it.

Once done, return to the Police Station, the rest will be cristal clear.

Spoiler

still no idea where these 3 hints lead me to :( 

1 minute ago, RESSS said:
  Hide contents

Hello, doing the job applications for team magma.

Theres a guy who wants a powerful job and to show off his pecs.

What and where is this application?

Spoiler

I don't have Team Magma but there is an application at Agate Circus with the requirement "Arm wrestling Samson" so it might be that

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

1 minute ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

This question is okay, this quest is not planned well imo, but im sick of seeing 3 times per page same question about Corin quest, all other questions disappear among those.

Just now, Nico_Robin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

still no idea where these 3 hints lead me to :( 

Spoiler

Really? A misty battleground can only be found in one place.

In the Coral Gym of course! Search to the left at the bottom of it.