Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

51 minutes ago, Tenshi said:
  Hide contents

Does anybody know were S12 and F10 houses are? I have already found S and F diving spots, but I can't find the houses.

Spoiler

I found S12 at last - go to the S diving spot, underwater to next section, then to the westernmost part, on the surface there`s little sandy island, which from you can access another S section. Now, did anybody find S9 key? I guess somebody mentioned it before, but I realised I have no such key, and I`m pretty sure this bulding is accessible.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ExperimentalMIRV said:

where can i buy tiny mushrooms, balm mushrooms, etc

Spoiler

no idea about tiny mushroom 

but you can find the balm mushroom in either the beryl or jasper jungle

22 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

I found S12 at last - go to the S diving spot, underwater to next section, then to the westernmost part, on the surface there`s little sandy island, which from you can access another S section. Now, did anybody find S9 key? I guess somebody mentioned it before, but I realised I have no such key, and I`m pretty sure this bulding is accessible.

Thank you :)

41 minutes ago, LilyX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How can I know if I talked to Simon in an earlier episode? Will the fisherman be there even if I didn´t talk to Simon?

Spoiler

Have you talked to Simon in Beryl Graveyard? Have you talked to him in Peridot Ward afterwards? Those, alongside finding the ID-tagless body in Tanzan Cove underwater should be enough to trigger the appearance of the fisherman if he isn't there to begin with.

1 minute ago, haibara201 said:
  Hide contents

cab someone help me with the entrances of the dive spots?? searching for hours still can find a way there T.T please T.T

Spoiler

there's a few entrances 

but you'll need to literally stick to the borders to find an opening

i know there's one if you go east from apophyll beach

another one if you keep going as north as possible from apophyll until you reach peridot

and another one somewhere iin the middle

5 minutes ago, haibara201 said:
  Hide contents

cab someone help me with the entrances of the dive spots?? searching for hours still can find a way there T.T please T.T

Spoiler

Same, I need help with the S dive spot. Anyway the set of K houses, go to Apophyll beach and keep trying to go north as much as possible, you'll find a gap. F you need to enter through a thin beach going west from Coral.

But I'd appreciate some very specific instructions to get to the set of S underwater houses, thanks!

3 minutes ago, konzey said:
  Hide contents

I'm missing three items for the restaurant quest.

1) Stick

2) Whipped Dream

3) Shoal Salt

Any idea where to find them?

Spoiler

stick from 7th street, whipped dream is in the candy shop in obisidia, and i think shoal salt i found using itemfinder in the caves of ametrine/citrine mountain

1 minute ago, konzey said:
  Hide contents

1) Stick

2) Whipped Dream

3) Shoal Salt

Stick is from one of the vendors in 7th street, whipped dream is from the candy shop, and I believe I found shoal salt in ametrine mountain as a hidden item

Just now, konzey said:
  Hide contents

1) Stick

2) Whipped Dream

3) Shoal Salt

Spoiler

you can find stick in 7 street whipped dream is in sweet kiss and you can find shoal salt in celestine mountain

5 minutes ago, haibara201 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The person above gave more info, but you need to find small entrances to certain sandy islands, and by traversing those small islands, you can get into secluded areas.

Edited by Strider

2 minutes ago, Zuiken said:
  Hide contents

Same, I need help with the S dive spot. Anyway the set of K houses, go to Apophyll beach and keep trying to go north as much as possible, you'll find a gap. F you need to enter through a thin beach going west from Coral.

But I'd appreciate some very specific instructions to get to the set of S underwater houses, thanks!

Spoiler

there's a few entrances 

another one if you keep going as north as possible from on apophyll until you reach peridot then you'll see an opening (it's easy to miss this one)

On 12/7/2016 at 4:28 AM, Nico_Robin said:
  Hide contents

there's a few entrances 

another one if you keep going as north as possible from apophyll until you reach peridot

Spoiler

I found the the one on the north of apop beach. . . but no luck on the others . .  circling to find a gap for an hour now . . .  life such a struggle  T.T

50 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

If I recall correctly S9 is where I found the S12 key, so you should have been there already

Spoiler

I am looking for the lighthouse key, I know it is from diving, but where ? I've explored quite a bit, s, f and k zones. 

Someone knows where are the magmarizer and the electrizer ?

Thanks !

Edited by Razkar

3 minutes ago, Razkar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I am looking for the lighthouse key, I know it is from diving, but where ? I've explored quite a bit, s, f and k zones. 

Thanks !

I believe you actually have to dive in a hidden dive spot behind one of the lighthouses. Once you do that, be prepared for a double battle.

Once you unlock the other lighthouse, you will find the electirizer there. Not so sure about the magmarizer though...

Edited by Strider

1 minute ago, Razkar said:
  Hide contents

Thanks !

Spoiler

its really close to the lighthouse, there is dive spot south of it