Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

6 minutes ago, Tenshi said:
  Hide contents

Woops, I don't remember him. Any little hint? :D

Spoiler

He is in this big shelter that used to be factory with PULSE Muk, above this new Mosswater Market in Peridot. Find him there, I get lost in this building, so I wont tell you exactly :D

Ninja`d

Edited by example

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/6/2016 at 0:49 PM, example said:
  Hide contents

He is in this big shelter that used to be factory with PULSE Muk, above this new Mosswater Market in Peridot. Find him there, I get lost in this building, so I wont tell you exactly :D

Ninja`d

Spoiler

Alright so i found him is there anyone who knows where his key is?

Spoiler

Anybody can point me, how do I access S-named submerged city? I`ve been there, but omitted S12 house, also I know where the rest of the cities are (Fairview and Kingsbury), but I forgot my way and I`m loosing my mind here, honestly.

Spoiler

Guys I may have F*cked up. I just went insta escape rope after beating Zel. And my boi from team aqua won't accept the library application.  Idk what to I can't seem to trigger events. any advice?

Edited by NotaBot

1 hour ago, KeroKanyo said:
  Hide contents

Where at in north peridot for the last one?

North Peridot isn't that big, dude. You can't expect everyone else to do the grunt work for you. 

Are the relic bronze/silver/gold items in any way relevant to, well, anything? Or am I safe to just sell em off?

1 hour ago, PeekAtYou said:

Are the relic bronze/silver/gold items in any way relevant to, well, anything? Or am I safe to just sell em off?

Based on how they worked in Black/White, I'm pretty sure that they don't have anything except monetary value. However, if you're not in dire straits for cash like I am, maybe you want to hold off on that?

Edited by Strider

Spoiler

Hey, I someone already asked, but I can´t find it with the search function:

1. In tanzan cove I can dive and find the bodies. Also there is a fisherman standing east of the lake telling me about the empty house etc. Now I read about a sideguest including the lost ID-tag, but can´t seem to activate it. How can I know if I talked to Simon in last episodes?

2. This job search guest is making me crazy. I found so many applications but only one man to give it to. Do you have any hints as to where the other people could be?

Edited by LilyX

1 minute ago, Tenshi said:
  Hide contents

Does anybody know were S12 and F10 houses are? I have already found S and F diving spots, but I can't find the houses.

I believe those sections are split in two. Look for disconnected diving spots on the surface near to them.

5 minutes ago, KeroKanyo said:

i literally looked everywhere can you at least give me a hint for where or what corin-rouge is by

5 minutes ago, KeroKanyo said:
  Hide contents

i literally looked everywhere can you at least give me a hint for where or what corin-rouge is by

Find Youngster Joey's cousin. :P

1 minute ago, Tenshi said:
  Hide contents

Does anybody know were S12 and F10 houses are? I have already found S and F diving spots, but I can't find the houses.

Spoiler

Can you tell me where S diving spot is? I`ve been there and cant find my way back there, I`m looking for S12 too.

22 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

Can you tell me where S diving spot is? I`ve been there and cant find my way back there, I`m looking for S12 too.

S spot is reachable via a little sandy zone going down from Peridot, I think. It has two divinh zones, but for some reason S12 doesn't seem to be there.

Just now, EliteFlyingTaco said:

Hide contents

Does anyone know where I can get Togepi? Is it the reward for the Spyce event?

Spoiler

A man gives you a Togepi egg for a Probopass in one of the train stations. You probably have to have funded the railnet project to access the buildings for it.

Edited by HahnSolo

7 minutes ago, Kircheis said:
  Hide contents

In Beryl Library there is a room where it looks like a door is behind a bookshelf. There's also *6 differently colored books there. Do I need to press them in some specific order? Any hints?

Spoiler

Try to finish the Sanctum Key quest

Edited by konzey

Just now, Kircheis said:
  Hide contents

In Beryl Library there is a room where it looks like a door is behind a bookshelf. There's also *6 differently colored books there. Do I need to press them in some specific order? Any hints?

Spoiler

The color combination is shown in a room in the old sanctum by 7th street. You need to do a rather lengthy quest to access it, starting with finding the girl's wedding band in the Jasper Ward. If you're too lazy for that, however, its given somewhere in this thread. 

5 minutes ago, HahnSolo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The color combination is shown in a room in the old sanctum by 7th street. You need to do a rather lengthy quest to access it, starting with finding the girl's wedding band in the Jasper Ward. If you're too lazy for that, however, its given somewhere in this thread. 

For convenience, I'll post the order again here

Interact with the books in this order:

Green, red, purple, yellow, blue, silver, i think. If thats wrong, just switch the blue and purple.

Edited by Strider