Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Xiri said:

Reveal hidden contents

You have to dive in Tanzan Lake and find the body without an ID Tag. Then, you'll find the fisherman in the east

Spoiler

Thank you, I just kept diving into the lake never went east lol. So now I use the Super rod to fish up the Wishcash is it?

Edited by Zuiken
spoiler

Spoiler

What happens when you remove the steam from the rooms in Chrysolia Spring? And how many rooms are there, I could only make my way to 3 but I'm pretty sure there are more. Also, what's the engagement ring you find in one of the underwater houses for?

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

5 minutes ago, Twilightwing said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What megastone can we find this Episode ?

I know of at least one.

When diving, you can find Glalitite.

For the others, check the earlier posts like Zuiken said.

Also, what happens with that building with Terra's parents that says guests and registered visitors? Can we do anything there?

Edited by Strider

Spoiler

Guys, I`m losing my mind already - where do I access S underwater city (Sunset? Sunrise?). I`ve been there, but I`ve missed S12 house and can`t find my way back there when I got the key, I know where Fairview and Kingsbury are, I`ve been in hidden cave with chillwind and watterfalls, but I just cant find my way to S, I forgot where it is.

Also, what`s the event/sidequest pokemon we get access to after upgrading Railnet? And what is reward for finishing Tara`s name quest, which I cant finish, due to bug (I`ll post it to the troubleshooting, and Ill finish this later just for story purpose, but I wanna know if reward is worth the effort)

2 minutes ago, example said:
  Hide contents

Also, what`s the event/sidequest pokemon we get access to after upgrading Railnet? And what is reward for finishing Tara`s name quest, which I cant finish, due to bug (I`ll post it to the troubleshooting, and Ill finish this later just for story purpose, but I wanna know if reward is worth the effort)

Spoiler

You get Toxic TM from Simon.

1 minute ago, Zuiken said:
  Hide contents

Can anyone direct me to the locations of Slowpoke tail, Stick, and Custap berry for the Spyce restaurant sidequest?

Spoiler

Slowpoke tail - Coral Ward, guy below lighthouse wants to sell it for ridicolously high price, but that`s the only place you can get it.
Stick - 7th street, sold at guy behind fence, right below entrance.
Custap berry - Dept. store, 10th or 8th floor.

1 minute ago, Tenshi said:
  Hide contents

What do I do with the 'R' Key? I tried to go to the Sanctum because, you know R-key-us (Arceus ha-ha-ha...), but now I havr no idea where to go.

Spoiler

Do you remember Randall guy with Klefki from Sanctuary? Go find him.

Spoiler

Anyone who has completed the Job search for Archer/whatever his name is (Depending on if you chose Aqua or Magma gang)? I think I may have encountered a bug but not sure. I literally just had the Silph's Co application and I showed it to Archer, and he gave me Charmander. Is that the only gain from the whole quest line or is it worth searching jobs for all the gang members? Do they give any more rewards? And is he supposed to give me Charmander with me finding only a job for him alone?

14 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:
  Hide contents

Where is the R key anyway?

Spoiler

Follow lost ring/classified informations storyline, you gotta bring crystal ball to certain building in Jasper or Beryl, I dont remember exactly now, easternmost part of this ward anyway. This quest sucks and is poorly hinted.

6 minutes ago, Zuiken said:
  Hide contents

Anyone who has completed the Job search for Archer/whatever his name is (Depending on if you chose Aqua or Magma gang)? I think I may have encountered a bug but not sure. I literally just had the Silph's Co application and I showed it to Archer, and he gave me Charmander. Is that the only gain from the whole quest line or is it worth searching jobs for all the gang members? Do they give any more rewards? And is he supposed to give me Charmander with me finding only a job for him alone?

Spoiler

Ive choosen Magma, but I guess it should work same - you have to find jobs for the rest of the team, and only then you can give job to former boss. And Charmander is the only reward.