Ask your E16 question [SPOILERS]

Odybld

1 minute ago, spaceshipearth said:

Where do you get the Yureyu Key in E16 I really really want to know because I missed grabbing it in E15 

Talk to the old man in the park next to peridot pokemon center and complete his quest

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcante said:
  Hide contents

Try newly open shop in obsidia with odd owner. Also try using spoiler for asking E16 content

Where do I go now?

side quest done: osshawott, charmander, treecko, goomy, get magmatizer and electizer, and stuck on spyce (where to find slowpoke tail?)
Did dive thingy, got KK33 key. I think it opens 2nd lighthouse with rusted door, but no luck.

Also stuck on wedding ring, already itemfinder 4 large dive spot with house in it.

I read there's klefki but dunno where to start

One of the restaurant costumers will give you a hint for the slowpoke tail. K33 opens one of the houses underwater, not the lighthouse, the lower one doesn't open at all. I'm pretty sure the wedding ring is an item ball so you don't need the itemfinder to get it, and it will lead you to klefki eventually

3 minutes ago, team rocket pr guy said:
  Hide contents

im trying to find 10 volunteers for adrienn but ... i lost count =w= do you know if xe says anything different if you get all 10? just so like i can know if im done or not.

There are a total of 15 volunteers. You need 5 to start the battle, 10 will get you wise glasses, and 15 will get you wise glasses, an ability capsule, a star piece (?), and xe will like you more.

I keep hearing about this cave near the submerged cities, and yet I can't seem to find it.  Help a guy out here?  Also in regards to Goomy, the puzzle is quite tricky...So long as you don't think about backtracking, that is.  Placement is key!  EDIT: NEVERMIND I FOUND THE CONSTRUCTION APPLICATION I AM DUMB

Edited by Ssbmfreak36

5 minutes ago, bepe said:

Reveal hidden contents

One of the restaurant costumers will give you a hint for the slowpoke tail. K33 opens one of the houses underwater, not the lighthouse, the lower one doesn't open at all. I'm pretty sure the wedding ring is an item ball so you don't need the itemfinder to get it, and it will lead you to klefki eventually

Reveal hidden contents

There are a total of 15 volunteers. You need 5 to start the battle, 10 will get you wise glasses, and 15 will get you wise glasses, an ability capsule, a star piece (?), and xe will like you more.

18 minutes ago, bepe said:

Hide contents

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Weird, I still cant find houses labelled "K". Around apophyll is large underwater labelled "F", same as around azurine with little opening dive labelled "F".
The one near lower peridot with beach opening is labelled "S".
 Or I'm still missing another diving spot? Altough there's a bit bug that make me can see all underwater area

13 minutes ago, Arcante said:
  Hide contents

Weird, I still cant find houses labelled "K". Around apophyll is large underwater labelled "F", same as around azurine with little opening dive labelled "F".
The one near lower peridot with beach opening is labelled "S".
 Or I'm still missing another diving spot? Altough there's a bit bug that make me can see all underwater area

Spoiler

Follow the apophyll  beachline until it says you're in peridot, and just east of the shore will be the large underwater for "K"

1 hour ago, bepe said:

Hide contents

He's not in the factory/shelter, he's in one of the apartment buildings to the right of it. He'll be sitting on a couch to the right of the building's entrance. He doesn't leave until you complete the quest so he should still be there.

Spoiler

i don't see simon in either of the two buildings immediately to the right... maybe i didn't trigger his event in the cemetery? i dont see him there though...

Just now, Crow_BlackFeather said:
  Hide contents

yet another question from me what job does maxwell want I've given him every application in reborn city to the circus to aphophyll can anyone instead of any cryptic hints give me a straight answer? much appreciated

I did Aqua, so I don't know, but what's his request?  I can tell you that Archer wanted a desk job, i.e Silph, so perhaps Maxwell wants something similar?  Also, are you SURE you got all of them?  There's quite a few.  Spyce is easy to miss.

1 minute ago, Ssbmfreak36 said:

Reveal hidden contents

I did Aqua, so I don't know, but what's his request?  I can tell you that Archer wanted a desk job, i.e Silph, so perhaps Maxwell wants something similar?  Also, are you SURE you got all of them?  There's quite a few.  Spyce is easy to miss.

Spoiler

he wants a job that involves glory and spyce was a different magmas ideal job. I thought apophyll might of been where he wanted to go to have glory or something there but he denied the application. he also says after showing him the wrong application glory doesn't come over night

3 minutes ago, Crow_BlackFeather said:
  Hide contents

yet another question from me what job does maxwell want I've given him every application in reborn city to the circus to aphophyll can anyone instead of any cryptic hints give me a straight answer? much appreciated

Spoiler

you need to beat the gym. then when given to choice to donate and restore one of three places, pick obsidia slums which gets turned into SOLICE. pick up the application there and show it to him

21 minutes ago, Ssbmfreak36 said:

Hide contents

With regards to this "Coren" or what have you quest I keep hearing about, can someone point me in the right direction to get it started, at least?  Been searching everywhere for new stuff and nothing.

Spoiler

Go talk with the police officers in Jasper.

----

Spoiler

Can someone please send me the locations of the 15 people that you can send to Adrienn? I have been going in circles around Reborn city for some hours already and tried to talk to everyone, but I seem to be missing something (1~2 people I believe). It's getting frustrating, to be honest, and I really don't want to risk missing anything in the future by "failing" this.

Also, did anyone have any luck delivering the letter from the girl blocking the door to the School's gym field? I think I have found the girl, but she doesn't seem to answer to me and keeps repeating the same stuff?

Edited by Nerkon

7 minutes ago, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

Any "hints" at where to start on sidequests? I already started the Chef Recipe/Courier one, and the "Courin Rouge" any others I should get started on? 

Spoiler

surf west of coral ward to start the diving sidequest

Spoiler

So guys...does anyone have a clue of what needs to be done in the secret cave with the waterfalls? Does the message that pops up ''A chill settles in the air'' when you enter the cave have any actual meaning?  Is there any way to change the flow of the river in the upper level of that cave? Thanks in advance!

Just now, AreYouShpongled said:
  Hide contents

So guys...does anyone have a clue of what needs to be done in the secret cave with the waterfalls? Does the message that pops up ''A chill settles in the air'' when you enter the cave have any actual meaning?  Is there any way to change the flow of the river in the upper level of that cave? Thanks in advance!

Think of it in terms of field effects. 

4 hours ago, PokeFailure said:
  Hide contents

Any "hints" at where to start on sidequests? I already started the Chef Recipe/Courier one, and the "Courin Rouge" any others I should get started on? 

Spoiler

There are myriads of sidequests to do in this episode. Explore all the places you can (e.g Dive Spots beyond Coral Ward, Tanzan Cove, Chrysolia Cave)

23 minutes ago, PeekAtYou said:

So, will the other two options for renovating the city be available this episode, or are we just shit outta luck til next year?

Spoiler

It seems that you can only upgrade one area per episode so you'll have to wait until the next episode.

19 minutes ago, AreYouShpongled said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Field Effects. A certain blizzard might be able to help you unlock new areas in that cave~

15 minutes ago, supertrainer234 said:
  Hide contents

Okay, so on the obtainable pokemon list, it says that snivy is obtainable through a limited event. how can i get it?? i really want this pokemon lol

Spoiler

Unfortunately, Snivy isn't available in this episode. The event for it is coded iirc but not available to us just yet.

15 minutes ago, ExperimentalMIRV said:
  Hide contents

how do you get ampharos? and what to the different city upgrades do?

Spoiler

Evolve Mareep (not too sure how to get it after the city renovation tho. 

I'm not going to list all the benefits of each upgrade option just yet but if you're curious, PM me for details.