Odybld

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, sharkzilla said:

Hide contents

does anyone know ho to get goomey

Once you beat E16, choose to upgrade the slums in Opal Ward. Go to the upgraded site and talk to the guys inside, then take your new GUM key down to the Water Treatment Center, find the door, and solve the puzzle!

Just now, Slith265 said:

Solved! thanks, but the crystal ball... i can´t figure out. srry if im bothering you.

Lol don't worry about it, I got lost here on beta too. Take it to east Jasper Ward (and prepare for a battle), go in the easternmost house there.

5 minutes ago, AGuyPassingThrough said:
  Hide contents

Aaaand I'm now slapped with "You need to find 5 people to help"... where do I find these people...?

Spoiler

All the volunteers are scattered throughout the city. There are 15 in total - but its not mandatory to find everyone. If you want to find them all, PM me if you get stuck.

Spoiler

As a continuation of my last post, I found what the "R" Key was for, went to the Sanctum, got the Dark Material and went to the library for the hidden room. Is there any use for the Dark Material as of yet?

Spoiler

How do I interact with hidden room books in library? I`ve done Sanctuary already, got dark material.

I got problem with two job applications for Magma members, the chemical one, selling black powder, and the guy saying that Reborn city has nothing to offer for him. I have no idea about the first one, about the latter - are there any places outside of Reborn besides Apophyl and Circus that can provide us with application forms? Or It is something different?

And one more question: I`ve tried different places, different rods, multiple times, restarted game, seems like I just can`t fish anything, anywhere. What can I do with this?

P.S: Spyce food soundtrack is a masterpiece.

6 minutes ago, example said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How do I interact with hidden room books in library? I`ve done Sanctuary already, got dark material.

I got problem with two job applications for Magma members, the chemical one, selling black powder, and the guy saying that Reborn city has nothing to offer for him. I have no idea about the first one, about the latter - are there any places outside of Reborn besides Apophyl and Circus that can provide us with application forms? Or It is something different?

And one more question: I`ve tried different places, different rods, multiple times, restarted game, seems like I just can`t fish anything, anywhere. What can I do with this?

P.S: Spyce food soundtrack is a masterpiece.

Spoiler

You remember the arceus statues in the sanctum? You have to press books of the same color in the same order. If you don't, the order is Green, Red, Purple, Gold, Blue, Silver.

7 minutes ago, DragonMasterKrim said:
  Hide contents

You remember the arceus statues in the sanctum? You have to press books of the same color in the same order. If you don't, the order is Green, Red, Purple, Gold, Blue, Silver.

Spoiler

Yeah, I know that, I know the order, but when I approach those books, I can`t interact xD EDIT: or, to make it clear: I approach right bookshelves and when I press buttons, nothing happens. Nevermind, I should get some sleep I guess. But remaining questions are still unanswered.

Edited by example
clarification

8 minutes ago, example said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, I know that, I know the order, but when I approach those books, I can`t interact xD EDIT: or, to make it clear: I approach right bookshelves and when I press buttons, nothing happens.

Spoiler

Nothing is actually supposed to happen until you press all of them in the right order.

3 minutes ago, TheWaddleDee said:
  Hide contents

Where can I find the application for Mannie in the elevator; I've searched the Grand Hall and the Coral Ward for a renovation related application, but I've not turned up with anything.

Spoiler

Construction usually involves telling people what to do. What's the first thing that blew up in the game and is being repaired?

Just now, ITnKU said:
  Hide contents

how do you initiate this tara ID quest? I can't remember if i started it way back then or if i have to start it from the beginning...

You need to talk to simon first. He's in an apartment building near the blacksteam factory.

2 hours ago, Dypatome said:

If you are running Windows, saved files are most likely located at 

C:\Users\(Your name here)\Saved Games

Inside that folder, there should be a folder named Pokemon Reborn (or other games you have played) and your files will be located in the respective games' folder.

Edit: the quote did not make it through, sooo:

SnideAsides said:

Where do I find the save file? I downloaded it and want to start a new file to explore all the changes, but I also want to keep my old file so I can return to it later.

Found the files, so how I make the game change from one save file to the other when I want to switch between the two?

Reveal hidden contents

As if she'll manage to tell Igglypuffs apart. Also, they should still be mineable. Emphasis on should.

Just now, Odybld said:

Hide contents

I think that's just a sneak peek at things to come. As of the Megastone, that place needs some rebuilding to reach it. You can guess what part of the city it belongs to

I'd want to think it would be rebuilding South Obsidia based on your description. I've tried searching high and low for some way to get there but I'm drawing a blank. Any other clues you or someone else could provide on that Mega Stone?

1 minute ago, tails12 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As if she'll manage to tell Igglypuffs apart. Also, they should still be mineable. Emphasis on should.

Hide contents

I'd want to think it would be rebuilding South Obsidia based on your description. I've tried searching high and low for some way to get there but I'm drawing a blank. Any other clues you or someone else could provide on that Mega Stone?

You came up that staircase from the railnet right? Try the project involving that part of the city.

11 minutes ago, bepe said:

Hide contents

You need to talk to simon first. He's in an apartment building near the blacksteam factory.

Spoiler

its not a factory anymore for me but a shelter but i doubt that changes anything. i can't find him... perhaps i've already talked to him and he left?

Just now, ITnKU said:
  Hide contents

its not a factory anymore for me but a shelter but i doubt that changes anything. i can't find him... perhaps i've already talked to him and he left?

He's not in the factory/shelter, he's in one of the apartment buildings to the right of it. He'll be sitting on a couch to the right of the building's entrance. He doesn't leave until you complete the quest so he should still be there.

Just now, D0ublesh0ts said:

What job application does Break (of Magma gang) want?  I can't seem to find job application that he will accept.

Spoiler

Try newly open shop in obsidia with odd owner. Also try using spoiler for asking E16 content

Where do I go now?

side quest done: osshawott, charmander, treecko, goomy, get magmatizer and electizer, and stuck on spyce (where to find slowpoke tail?)
Did dive thingy, got KK33 key. I think it opens 2nd lighthouse with rusted door, but no luck.

Also stuck on wedding ring, already itemfinder 4 large dive spot with house in it.

I read there's klefki but dunno where to start