[OOC: READ FIRST] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden^2 (Accepting Signups)

Chevaleresse

I'm pretty sure y'all shouldn't be changing your actions after making them unless told to do so by the host tbh.

Besids just cuase we have a certian about of HP, doesn't mean the monsters have exactly the same by the way.

eh guess you do have a point with the HP...and even if they actually do, guess this can just serve as a lesson for everyone to look before they leap on a target from now on...

Well, it was simply a matter of check who was next in init order. I chose my target randomly, and I think everyone may have wanted a boost, and didn't check the initiative order. However, it does make sense that a character would shift targets if one vaporized in front of them right?

Yea, but it has to go by init order and we can't have people just change their targets now, after they posted. if we're going to plan a turn we plan it out before people commit actions, not after the posts are submitted. ((was more here but then Mrodc posted while I was writing lel.))

I know that we didn't have to do it in init order, but i basically waited for most people to do things becuase I was last in the order so why would I declare my move first? ((that and I went to bed early cause I was fucking tired.)) we should be figurin' stuff out most liekly beforehand, or lettin' those higher in the init order declare actions first etc... cause you know their moves land earlier.

Point is, do planning in here, or somewhere before just slamming everything in place etc...

Well, everyone did act out of instinct, so it makes sense that no one was really coordinated with anyone else. So in future turns should we specify a secondary target in case the first is destroyed?

Also, on the master sheet, is it required to post a theme? :)

Well I guess we can always look at this as simply being caught in the heat of the moment and lashing out against whatever was closest; I mean it's not like we all know each other's names at this point; a couple of moments ago Heo was still talking about Blitzball and cosplayers, and HK was talking about Loli's and hunters; Snow was still being snarky, Katsuo was preparing for battle like a reasonable person, and I was throwing a book at a wall like a small child throwing a tantrum; it's not like we're the most organized group in existence right now.

Edited by Cronos5010

Woops. I made a mistake. Anyway: Can we have another column in the master sheet for death music or complete victory music (after the whole battle)?

I'm finding myself confined to music with constant action, and I want to be able to use some music with more grandeur and epic feeling.

just as a reminder for murdoc when he has time to fix it in the post and as an FYI for everyone else, Beast B is currently afflicted with the Burn Status from Radiant Glint.

Also, as an aside, to avoid a repeat of last turn, do try at the very least to get on discord and discuss stuff before you actually post your move this round. pls and ty

Well I'm boosting Snow because she seems heavily armored and because my character is pretty angry about the whole you are a hopelessly inept mortal thing, and how she keeps mentioning the presence of other wizards while implying that they are more relevant than my char; so he basically did that because he felt like doing it.... that's not great is it.

The fluff for the ability is basically your character knows enough about the almost immediate future to influence it; like where to block and where the enemy is going to move, but not enough to know what anyonr rlse is going to do.

Edited by Cronos5010