[OOC: READ FIRST] Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden^2 (Accepting Signups)

Chevaleresse

Name: Jaye Matthews
Race: Human
Sex: Male? Probably? He's androgynous.
Appearance: A young man, quite thin, yet there is certainly meat on his bones, however little. He has messy, almost frazzled black hair, and apparently wears contacts that make his eyes shine a bright green. He wears an almost-white, light blue sleeveless tank top, a darker-yet-still-light blue toga with yellow star designs on it, white tight pants underneath and yellow shoes. While fighting, he summons a red, blue and green scepter with a harlequin's head on the end, and various masks that float around him, most of them blank.
Personality: Light-hearted and a bit of a joker. Despite his cheerfulness, he can't stand to see his friends hurt, and can be surprisingly poignant at times.

Level: 1
EXP: 0

HP: 33
Init: 2+1d20

Stats:
Constitution: 2
Resistance: 2
Dexterity: 3
Intelligence: 3
Strength: 2
Synergy: 2

Complexity:

Equipment:

Name: Jester Scepter
Description: A funny-looking scepter. May one day achieve its true potential.
Type: Weapon
Damage: 1d12
Minimum Stats: N/A
Weight: 3 STR
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 5 INT: 20% chance to deal double damage upon rolling any attack.
Special Qualities:
Potential: May unlock more bonuses as the user levels up.

Name: Trickster's Toga
Description: A light blue toga with yellow stars scattered on it. May one day achieve its true potential.
Type: Armor
Armor: +1 RES
Weight: N/A
SYN Threshold/Bonus: 5 INT: 20% chance to dodge incoming attacks, negating them entirely.
Special Qualities:
Potential: May unlock more bonuses as the user levels up.

Name: Mimics
Description: Various masks, most completely blank.
Type: Bauble
Effect: N/A
Weight: N/A
SYN Threshold/Bonus: N/A
Special Qualities: Allows one to use special abilities, and perhaps copy them.

Perks:

Hypokrit: Jaye has access to "Blank Mask" actions, costing the same as any regular action. With this action, he may copy any action that he has seen before in and out of combat, it being saved permanently to that slot. Of course, the more powerful actions might take longer to copy or may be difficult to copy successfully. If it unsuccessful, it may copy the action only temporarily, copy a weaker version of it, or do nothing at all. Levelling up a Blank Mask before it has copied an action makes it more likely to be successful in copying. The levels used on it are lost once an action has been permanently copied, though not when the copy is only temporary or nothing happens at all.

When Jaye uses Blank Mask he rolls 1d20 + (3*Ability level). The DCs and amount of turns it takes to complete the action is decided by the GM.

Fast Learner: Jaye gets +1 AP per level, bringing him to 3 AP per level.

Actions:

Mask of Illusion II: Jaye activates a Mimic, this one giving the target a "Confused" status effect. When a target is confused, they have a 30% chance to attack themselves with a basic attack instead of taking an action each turn. Lasts 2 turns. 4 turn cooldown.
-Level I: 20% chance to hit themselves
-Level II: Increased chance to 30%

Blank Mask I: ___
Blank Mask I: ___
Blank Mask II: ___

Inventory:

my secondary: mimic man

Those who have used their action:

Pluck (I think, not sure if retreating counts)

Hikari

Edmond

Sachi

Jade

Theo

Solomon

Katsuo

Magna

Aurora

Heo

Hellfire Knight

Bridgett

Kagari

Those who have not:

Snow

EDIT: Yeah, that's obvious, sorry for missing that. ALSO: @Adamance Does the boost from the welder apply to every hit of a multi strike attack (i.e. Butt/Hip Gatling) or just the first? It makes sense that it would apply to all hits right?

Edited by Strider

Theodore has used an action, Theo is the same as Theodore btw.

Posted Today, 06:33 AM

"Oh, it's on! "

Theo uses Raw Resonance on the Shadow beasts.

Posted Yesterday, 10:06 AM

"It's Theodore man, but you guys can call me Theo. Nice to meet you Soloman."

Edited by Cronos5010

I was just scanning the list I already had, and didn't process that, though Theodore wasn't there, Theo was.

Hikari used an action and perk that boosts STR on two characters who are using non-STR-based actions...Unlucky

Edited by Strider

Well it fits her character; I mean it's not like she can see the formulas they're using; although I found it weird that she hadn't targeted the manly mountain or one of the armored chars; does the skill last more than one turn? Because maybe she's preping them for a devastating secondary attack.

Edit: Oh she targeted Theo.... Well I guess he'll be able to fight back against the STR penalty?

Edited by Cronos5010

So one monster might be down good job swimsuit wearing slime girl I guess.

Also since my buff ability gives a +2 to damage dealt does that have the same effect on her, or not?

Edited by Cronos5010

Well nothing is down yet, but she is dealing multiple STR boosted hits that while weaker than usual is still something, maybe it won't be an instagib, but it will still hurt.

Also can I edit some of my character's fluff? Nothing major or rule changing just adding a bit of fluff to a single skill, and maybe changing the name of the perks I have; I honestly won't be editing any of the crunch without asking you.

Edited by Cronos5010