Can we expect new Pokemon from E:16?

BCrule

Hi, I've been really enjoying this game recently and would like to give a special thanks to whoever created this game and developed it. I am sure it was a good amount of people but nonetheless, you've greatly impressed me! Anyways, I was wondering if E:16 will include new Pokemon, maybe some legendaries perhaps. Keep up the great work! ^-^

Every episode contains new pokemon that weren't available in previous episodes. We don't know the complete list of what will be avaliable, but we know for sure that certain trade evolutions, like Magmortar and Electivire, will be. As for legendaries, I believe it has been stated that they will all be post game

A Ditto is the closest thing you'll get to a Legendary Pokemon in the foreseeable future.

And since Ame is a cruel mistress it is highly likely that NO NEW POKEMON! will be released anymore, she'll even go back and remove all previously added ones for her own amusement, since she likes to see us suffer.

Well, but since the water in the lake should be a lot cleaner now, we should at least be able to finally catch a damn Magikarp, right? :lol:

I don't think we'll see wild magikarps anytime soon because *coff* THE MAGIKARP EVENT IS STILL ONGOING :feelsgn:

Every episode contains new pokemon that weren't available in previous episodes. We don't know the complete list of what will be avaliable, but we know for sure that certain trade evolutions, like Magmortar and Electivire, will be. As for legendaries, I believe it has been stated that they will all be post game

It's safe to assume every episode will be introducing more obtainable pokemon. Legendaries won't be obtainable until post game.

More Pokémon in Ep 16 is very sure, but if by chance a legendary appears in the Ep 16, probably not be catchable.

That's kind of like asking if water is wet, honestly, but yes. The obtainable list will be updated around the time the beta is released. Watch for that then.

The only new Pokémon Ame revealed as of now is Deino, wich will be obtainable just for a few people who experienced a certain bug during their playthrough iirc

Okay, cool. Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate the insight :>

Okay, cool. Thank you all for your responses, I appreciate the insight :>

Just a word of advice: I heard that Ame is going to remove Beldum and Magnezone in Episode 16, as they would probably give us too much of an advantage over Adrienn and his Fairy types. So if you plan on these two Pokemon to join your Team anytime soon, you should probably catch them before you update to Episode 16. Hopefully there won't be any other surprises like that.

Im not quite sure where I read this, as it was a while ago, but I think it was somewhere in the thread about the current status of development of Episode 16. Multiple people were saying things like that they were glad they got Beldum before it would be removed. At least if my memory is correct and Im not suffering from hallucination of any sort. Though in this case, I would be happy to be proven wrong, as it would make the game easier if these Pokemon would remain.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've been really enjoying this game recently and would like to give a special thanks to whoever created this game and developed it. I am sure it was a good amount of people but nonetheless, you've greatly impressed me! Anyways, I was wondering if E:16 will include new Pokemon, maybe some legendaries perhaps. Keep up the great work! ^-^

Very likely, there's been a lot of new content coming in the game in the past few episodes and will probably continue. Legendaries are likely coming later tho

Very likely, there's been a lot of new content coming in the game in the past few episodes and will probably continue. Legendaries are likely coming later tho

Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread but legendaries will be coming in post game. Which more than likely would mean after the final episode of reborn is done.

Just a word of advice: I heard that Ame is going to remove Beldum and Magnezone in Episode 16, as they would probably give us too much of an advantage over Adrienn and his Fairy types. So if you plan on these two Pokemon to join your Team anytime soon, you should probably catch them before you update to Episode 16. Hopefully there won't be any other surprises like that.

If somebody could confirm, I'd be very interested in knowing wether Beldum is gonna fall to the almighty axe or not. Tbh I'm not very fond of all the "good" mons being pushed back to the very late game. It would be a bit weird to suddenly get access to all the pseudos, all the legendaries, all the Uber mons in E19 imo. Not to mention Mega Evo.

If somebody could confirm, I'd be very interested in knowing wether Beldum is gonna fall to the almighty axe or not. Tbh I'm not very fond of all the "good" mons being pushed back to the very late game. It would be a bit weird to suddenly get access to all the pseudos, all the legendaries, all the Uber mons in E19 imo. Not to mention Mega Evo.

Usually if Ame says that she's gonna do something, it happens. Go get Beldum now if you really want it. We already have access to lots of good mons, and you're able to get a decently good Pokemon from the Mystery egg in which you can trade for other good things.

Personally, I don't mind about the pseudos. My team only uses one 'op' Pokemon anyways, and it's Gyarados; and I don't plan on changing any members.

so, if I dont get beldum now. theres a chance that beldum might be replaced by another pseudo ? Nice, I guess i will wait for it. Not a big fan of Metagross anyways.

I really doubt we'll get a pseudo in exchange for beldum. The whole point of moving it back is because it was too powerful for that point of the game so it isn't going to be an exchange thing. I doubt we'll be seeing any new pseudos for a while.