Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Siragon said:

Texan... Texan, who's Texan ? Don't remember in the slightest...

The super-charming fighting type gym leader who took Keta's place. It's also Texen not Texan, put some respek on his name.

5 hours ago, trailblazer77 said:

The super-charming fighting type gym leader who took Keta's place. It's also Texen not Texan, put some respek on his name.

Ho. Him. Meh, this guy had not (and will probably never) gained enough respect from me, so i'll continue call him Texan.

I hate how Texen was handled. He's the MOST  stereotypical bad guy ever. And what exactly is he doing wrong. HE was chosen as Gym Leader, so HE gets to be Gym Leader. Just because YOU don't like that Aelita does not mean you get to destroy the entire Gym. KNOWING that lava could get in and possibly kill those poor workers. You know, all she had to do was kiss him for the greater good. Instead we destroy his gym. Make his workers to more work for no reason other then little girl ruined everything, and now Texen has to spend more money. AKA. SHERIDAN HAS TO SPEND MORE MONEY. And all this caused Texen to push the female elder women down the waterfall. I'm just saying, if Aelita just asked nicely, this could've been settled so much easier. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox300.

Now I don't like Texen because he's stuck up and cocky, but the way he was quickly demonized in the story was BS.

Just wanted to say that. If it helps I think Texen is mini-fern. Except Fern is actually evil.

11 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:

I hate how Texen was handled. He's the MOST  stereotypical bad guy ever. And what exactly is he doing wrong. HE was chosen as Gym Leader, so HE gets to be Gym Leader. Just because YOU don't like that Aelita does not mean you get to destroy the entire Gym. KNOWING that lava could get in and possibly kill those poor workers. You know, all she had to do was kiss him for the greater good. Instead we destroy his gym. Make his workers to more work for no reason other then little girl ruined everything, and now Texen has to spend more money. AKA. SHERIDAN HAS TO SPEND MORE MONEY. And all this caused Texen to push the female elder women down the waterfall. I'm just saying, if Aelita just asked nicely, this could've been settled so much easier. But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooox300.

Now I don't like Texen because he's stuck up and cocky, but the way he was quickly demonized in the story was BS.

Just wanted to say that. If it helps I think Texen is mini-fern. Except Fern is actually evil.

Well for starters he is shirking his duties, guess which was built first, his gym or his party room?

Second because he "needed" build his gigantic party room (have you seen the size of that thing), he digged deeper (half a mile deep) in a VOLCANO ignoring the risks/costs . The reason we were even able to break down that room was because it was so close to the lava. A few intense (or one very intense like we did) fight and that wall could have been broken. 

Third, abuse of power. Using his power granted as gym leader to get a kiss is clearly abuse of said power.

• Developers

Speaking of the beta testing apps, I think I should point this out for the future but... There were some applications I wanted to accept, but couldn't because people would list their Discord, but not their tag id afterwards. So be sure to include that next time. (Also some usernames were different from their forum account names, rip. So I should've asked for that in the first place. My mistake.)

37 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Well for starters he is shirking his duties, guess which was built first, his gym or his party room?

Second because he "needed" build his gigantic party room (have you seen the size of that thing), he digged deeper (half a mile deep) in a VOLCANO ignoring the risks/costs . The reason we were even able to break down that room was because it was so close to the lava. A few intense (or one very intense like we did) fight and that wall could have been broken. 

Third, abuse of power. Using his power granted as gym leader to get a kiss is clearly abuse of said power.

Don't forget he's a grade-A douche who clearly has zero respect for women or anyone that disagrees with him.

1 hour ago, Luguno said:

when will the beta finsih?

Like in previous versions, the beta goes through testing periods, after that's done, any bugs that are reported during beta testing are fixed for the final version. 2 weeks is the normal waiting time.

I'm pretty excided to play V.9 and start a new game again.... for the fifth time..... without completing any of the previous versions since V.6..... God I really need to beat this version. But hey we get Gen 7 Pokémon in this version! Give me my Littin/King W (The nickname I give all my littins and you get a cookie if you guess what the name references.)! 

3 hours ago, Jan said:

Speaking of the beta testing apps, I think I should point this out for the future but... There were some applications I wanted to accept, but couldn't because people would list their Discord, but not their tag id afterwards. So be sure to include that next time. (Also some usernames were different from their forum account names, rip. So I should've asked for that in the first place. My mistake.)

its ok jan (I donno how to change my username)

What are some weird/unique ways you guys have played through the game?

Ive legitimately played through the game probably around 20 times, every single time i try to use a different team and also play differently. Like my most recent play through i took some reborn mods and merged it into the rejuvenation script, and made it so i can choose a "random pokemon" in the gearen lab, and every time i caught a pokemon i would go back to the lab and randomize it. So it was kind of like a half-randomized nuzlocke =3
I like to think im pretty creative with my play throughs but i wanna know if im the only one who does weird stuff like this lmao

Edited by Kylebae
typo

Just now, Kylebae said:

Ive legitimately played through the game probably around 20 times, every single time i try to use a different team and also play differently. Like my most recent play through i took some reborn mods and merged it into the rejuvenation script, and made it so i can choose a "random pokemon" in the gearen lab, and every time i caught a pokemon i would go back to the lab and randomize it. So it was kind of like a half-randomized nuzlocke =3
I like to think im pretty creative with my play throughs but i wanna know if im the only one who does weird stuff like this lmao

I do it with all pokemon games, real or fan made, I do randomizer nuzlockes cause they're fun as hell and sometimes do extreme ones where the move sets, evolutions and typings of pokemon are randomized. I usually play on platinum while doing this as it's one of my favorite pokemon games

Edited by FleetWood

52 minutes ago, Kylebae said:

Well when I play through the game I usually have some restrictions like only catching the first Pokémon I see in the wild, but I make an exception for event mons, and for my V.9 run I'm thinking of doing something like after each gym battle (Unless I'm having trouble with a gym/boss fight) to switch my team around except my starter and keep with that team till I get the next badge.  

Ok just to make sure I'm up to speed with the story can anyone make sure I'm up to date?

So where is Ren? or when was he last seen?

Is Aelita still in the coma?

Saki and the other 2 are still missing but last time we saw them we saw the spider mech?

Madame X was last seen in the past saving our lives?

The rest of the protagonists (Melia, Venam, ect.) are currently with us on the train, while that lady with psychic powers chased after either the latios or latias?

The place where we fought the ghost version of Keta, is there anyone else we've fought? Since it said 1/5?

Sorry for the questions I want to make sure I'm up to date with the story since it's been a while.

Edited by Darak

35 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Ren was last seen escaping the backup lab with Nastasia at the Sheridan Wetlands. 

Aelita can be seen in Darchlight Woods with red hair wearing a kimono. She says "...Ah! P-please excuse me!" and then disappears. It seems like she's no longer in the coma, but may now be under some sort of amnesia or hypnotism possibly, as she didn't seem to recognize us?

Crescent transported Valarie, Adam, and Saki and the spider mech seems to have crash landed in the part of Route 7 just before the bridge to GDC. Venam was concerned about this because Valarie, Adam, and Saki are nowhere to be seen at the crash site. 

That's the last time Madame X was seen, unless you read the diary she takes away in the locked house in Kugearen after that happens.

Melia and Venam are with us. April/Krystal saw Latias or Latios and gave her ticket to Erin after she saw it. So now it's us, Melia, Venam, and Erin going to GDC. Kanon hasn't returned yet from where April/Krystal sent him. 

Ah k thanks : D

I dont think the staff here support cheat engine, or even talk of it, so i highly doubt you'll get an answer... But if i remember correctly its not an address so you might be outta luck bud.

use cheat engine if you wanna we can't control how you play a game on your own

the only problem would be if you cheated stuff in and did online stuff with it.

• Developers
Just now, Alex said:

use cheat engine if you wanna we can't control how you play a game on your own

the only problem would be if you cheated stuff in and did online stuff with it.

Basically this, tbh.