Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

• Developers
Just now, lokighost said:

hmm will have to see if I have that

You don't. I didn't put it in the game yet. It's possible it was in the game a long time ago but from my knowledge it's not currently.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SukaiChris said:

Oh quick question. Will there be a point in the game where Tesla (spelling means logic so forget spelling :P) adopts us after she offered us to live with her and Amber? Like will that be an option? If we do have that option that'd be cool whether we could or not but if it's not an option, that's cool too since I kinda like Tesla since she helped us out a bit.

That would be a nice story element to see, and if that's not going to be an option it's going to be in my head canon form now on lol.

50 minutes ago, Jan said:

You don't. I didn't put it in the game yet. It's possible it was in the game a long time ago but from my knowledge it's not currently.

lol was my first play save file from v3 so I have mons like magicarp and I don't have that item tho

• Global Mods

Tesla is my favorite character in Rejuvenation, even moreso in V8 with Terajuma's revamped story with her speech to Amber (even though it had little to no effect on her), having Melia take a rest at her resort, and offering the player a room in her villa. 

• Developers
Just now, Lord C said:

Nancy and Tesla were really cool. Too bad one got impaled and the other got eaten alive.

Y u do dis, Jan?

If you're a mom and also happen to live in the world of rejuvenation, you should honestly just run and never look back. 

Just now, Jan said:

If you're a mom and also happen to live in the world of rejuvenation, you should honestly just run and never look back. 

And dads apparently don't exist.

• Developers
Just now, MeepAndMeh said:

That's every pokemon game except gen 3, tbh. 

1 minute ago, MeepAndMeh said:

Considering what happened to the moms, I don't even fanthom what happened to the dads. Didn't the last dad we see get thrown in lava or something before we did and then a Giratina attacked Venam?

Just now, Jan said:

That's every pokemon game except gen 3, tbh. 

True.

Just now, Lord C said:

Considering what happened to the moms, I don't even fanthom what happened to the dads. Didn't the last dad we see get thrown in lava or something before we did and then a Giratina attacked Venam?

Parents are really lucky in the rejuvenation world huh.

• Global Mods

Rejuvenation does have a few dads. There's Keta, Rorrim B, Neved, Vitus/Indriad, and Mr. Blakeory. The psychic healer is also Erin's grandfather (do grandfathers count as dads even if we don't know a character's father, since in order to be a grandfather they would've first needed to be someone's dad)?

Granted most of those characters have done very bad things and/or have had very bad things done to them. Rorrim B so far is the only pure and safe one. 

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Rejuvenation does have a few dads. There's Keta, Rorrim B, Neved, Vitus/Indriad, and Mr. Blakeory. The psychic healer is also Erin's grandfather (do grandfathers count as dads even if we don't know a character's father, since in order to be a grandfather they would've first needed to be someone's dad)?

Granted most of those characters have done very bad things and/or have had very bad things done to them. Rorrim B so far is the only pure and safe one. 

I like how the only name i recognized was Keta. I'm so bad at remembering names and characters.

• Global Mods
Just now, MeepAndMeh said:

I like how the only name i recognized was Keta. I'm so bad at remembering names and characters.

Rorrim B is Crawli's dad. He first appears and battles the player at Route 3, and then again on Terajuma. He also dances at Texen and Amber's parties. He has a shadow Vivillon. 

Neved is the Team Xen admin that was in charge of Blacksteeple Castle. He has a daughter, but we don't know who she is, only that he joined Team Xen because it was apparently right for her. 

Vitus/Indriad is Maria's father and the leader of the Arceus cult. (or more accurately seems to be Gardevoir's pawn) His real name is Vitus, but after the events we see when we go back in time, he decides to go by Indriad. 

Mr. Blakeory is Saki's father. He helped Gearen and GDC be what they are today, and apparently made Oblitus Town bankrupt. Was also in the land dispute with Vitus/Indriad. 

Just now, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Rorrim B is Crawli's dad. He first appears and battles the player at Route 3, and then again on Terajuma. He also dances at Texen and Amber's parties. He has a shadow Vivillon. 

Neved is the Team Xen admin that was in charge of Blacksteeple Castle. He has a daughter, but we don't know who she is, only that he joined Team Xen because it was apparently right for her. 

Vitus/Indriad is Maria's father and the leader of the Arceus cult. (or more accurately seems to be Gardevoir's pawn) His real name is Vitus, but after the events we see when we go back in time, he decides to go by Indriad. 

Mr. Blakeory is Saki's father. He helped Gearen and GDC be what they are today, and apparently made Oblitus Town bankrupt. Was also in the land dispute with Vitus/Indriad. 

Thanks for reminding me of these peeps, idk how i could forget these lol.

So and too much hype going on in one week. More excite hype pls. Oh yeah speaking of Neved's daughter will we meet her in the future? I'm quite curious about hers and Neved's past. OMG THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS!

Edited by SukaiChris

Who is the MC's Dad?

On a side note, I'm playing Mother 3 again, and I decided to name everyone after Rejuvenation characters (Lucas is Axel, Kumatora is Melia, Claus is Ren, etc.)

When fighting Lord Passion:

Me: Why won't you DIE?

Lord Passion: Nanomachines, son. They harden in response to physical trauma.  

Edited by ShadeStrider

22 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Who is the MC's Dad?

On a side note, I'm playing Mother 3 again, and I decided to name everyone after Rejuvenation characters (Lucas is Axel, Kumatora is Melia, Claus is Ren, etc.)

Love it.

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Who is the MC's Dad?

Shouldn't the MC's Dad be Hilbert or the Male protagonist from Black/White?

If someone could elucidate me on the matter of Anju...

So what do we know about Anju? I remember very little of that brief encounter with her in the Kristolica Palace in the sewers, can't recall the dialog only that she begged for us to release her and then her going all 'you get an iceberg, you get an icerbeg, everyone gets an iceberg!'(déjà vu). And what frustrates me more than my lack of recollection is the absence of playthroughs that have encountered her(makes me wonder if I'm also an ice lunatic). Also, didn't she say something about her daughter?

The obvious question: Anju is Angie's mother?

5 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Who is the MC's Dad?

Who is Axel?

I have played official Pokemon game for a long time till I knew about Pokemon Fan Game.

The first game I played was Pokemon Zeta/Omicron. After that, I've tried some more games such as Pokemon Insurgence, Pokemon Reborn and especially this game Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Zeta/Omicron brought a whole new world of Pokemon to me, Insurgence with great graphics, Reborn with difficult gameplay and a nice story, and above all, Rejuvenation has all those things.

This game completely changed the way I have played Pokemon in the past. I really love how the story is told and its arrangement, it really helps me rejuvenate :D And I think that I have falled in love with Melia, too.

Thank you SuperJan for this awesome game, I'm still waiting for the final version to come out everyday as well as your new masterpieces in the future.

Finally, I'm done with official games, no more official games from now on :)