Version 9 Status Thread

Jan

I won't be surprised if she does and tries to get revenge by killing us... again. I mean roaming crazy lady = no bueno.

If Madame X is our mother, will it be like No, I am your father mother? It will be kinda funny if it was.

Very, very excited for Episode 9. It will likely come out sometime after my finals are over (help me)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Might Gai said:

The most evil thing would be release v9, but the download link leads to pokemon wet moat ... now kinda not happening since i said it

that would be a nice April fools, shame its may

eyy lmao, I guess it's time for the true ruler of the rejuvenation subforums to return from his odin sleep

Edited by Valyrym

4 hours ago, HakuryuYukio said:

what if madame x is our real mother ?

I dont think madame x is our mother, say whatever kind of plot twist you want, I dont think your mother would try to kill you lol. Also, not sure if Angie is making a return in V9, we have GDC and Bladestar to deal with. It would be cool to have multiple villians per episode tho.

17 minutes ago, Milotic said:

I dont think madame x is our mother, say whatever kind of plot twist you want, I dont think your mother would try to kill you lol. Also, not sure if Angie is making a return in V9, we have GDC and Bladestar to deal with. It would be cool to have multiple villians per episode tho.

I guess you're right about Madame X.

I actually forgot about GDC. Not the City itself but the corrupted government flora mentioned.

Oh boy... politics... this is gonna be a good one.

But i'm not reallly sure who the real bad guys are. Bladestar ? Or the GDC Government ?

That one line from Flora at the end of version 8 "you're gonna regret this decision" still sends some shivers down my spine. Did I really do the right thing ?

Another possibility could be: corrupted GDC Government= Team Xen (which is my pick).

But before all that we gotta find Kelvin so he can fix the rails.

Edited by HakuryuYukio

On 9/30/2016 at 4:33 AM, Jan said:

Total Completion:

#################### | (97%)

OMFG MY HYPE LEVELS ARE OVERLOADED. I've been longing to play pokemon Rejuv again for so long!

Will we see the young narcissa again now that dufaux used its powers to switch between the present narcissa and the past narcissa ?? Just something to think about.

38 minutes ago, Korlif said:

I've still yet to finish my playthrough I started when Verion 8 came out and V9 is already upon us... I blame Sun/Moon and BotW.

Don't blame good games for being good games. That's their job.

You still have a few weeks. Alpha and beta testing are gonna take a while.

8 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

Don't blame good games for being good games. That's their job.

You still have a few weeks. Alpha and beta testing are gonna take a while.

testing can take weeks to months (if jan wanted it to be but I don't see it taking that long tho)

57 minutes ago, lokighost said:

testing can take weeks to months (if jan wanted it to be but I don't see it taking that long tho)

Last Time, It took about a week for Alpha testing, and about a Week for beta testing. But this is a smaller update in comparison to Version 8. 

Edited by ShadeStrider

• Developers
Just now, ShadeStrider said:

Last Time, It took a week for Alpha testing, and a Week for beta testing. But this is a smaller update in comparison to Version 8.

>Version 9 is a smaller update in comparison to Version 8. H a ah ah a ha hah ah a ah

1 minute ago, Jan said:

>Version 9 is a smaller update in comparison to Version 8. H a ah ah a ha hah ah a ah

Well, V8 did revamp the whole story, didn't it?

But if V9 is much larger, that would be appreciated.

Edited by ShadeStrider

• Developers
2 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Well, V8 did revamp the whole story, didn't it?

But if V9 is much larger, that would be appreciated.

Nope V6. Revamped everything. V8 revamped Terajuma alone. V9..... Well, I'm very much proud of what I've done and I will stand and defend myself when I say that V9 will be, without a doubt, the best version of Rejuvenation that ever came out. 

4 minutes ago, Jan said:

Nope V6. Revamped everything. V8 revamped Terajuma alone. V9..... Well, I'm very much proud of what I've done and I will stand and defend myself when I say that V9 will be, without a doubt, the best version of Rejuvenation that ever came out. 

sweet

• Developers
6 minutes ago, lokighost said:

there the evil Jan laugh

Less of an evil laugh and more of sobbing in a corner. 

Wait wait wait wait wait! ..... Waaaait!! WHAT???? D: DID I JUST HEAR WHAT I THOUGHT I JUST HEARD??? Someone pls tell me Jan isn't playing a mean trick again :'( (Also so glad this will be the best version ever. Still hyped!)

Edited by SukaiChris