[OOC / Sign Ups Closed] Lightgivers - Volume 1: A Feeling

anethia

• Support Squad

I mean healing is not the same as shape-shifting, especially considering you specified your mass has to stay the same. Healing wounds would require you to add mass or use what you have to cover. Healing would equate to shrinking yourself.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he loses mass, then he will be smaller from the next time he shapeshifts until the next time he eats, at which point he can add as much mass as he consumes, as long as he doesn't go above his original mass. However, since paralysis doesn't affect how much mass one has, that constraint doesn't affect him this time.

Edited by K_H

So uh, Inno... question. How does Karen's Man Servant know Rame's name when it literally hasn't been uttered aloud even once since the start of this and she never actually introduced herself to anyone?

Oh, whoops. Changing that now. Apologies.

Edited by InnocentBoy

By the gods, it's finally happened...

someone has written a post so fucking edgy, I literally cut myself simply trying to read it. I guess they don't call Roy 'The Windslicer' for nothing... at this rate, he's definitely shaping up to be an edgelord if ever there was one...

I have faith that Typh/Ragnar is doing this all intentionally though as a satire, of sorts...a very convincing satire.

Actually, I just realized she wouldn't know about Lasia's or even where to find her...Mmmm...

What to do here...

In the next post I'm writing - which, by the way, is huge in terms of my typical post length and the LORE BOMBS I AM GOING TO BOMBARD YOU WITH - Locus is overseeing you all. You can freely assume he's told you about the facilities - such as Lasia's office, located in the big gathering hall place. If you know the one I'm referring to. After that, you can go see her freely!

Actually, I just realized she wouldn't know about Lasia's or even where to find her...Mmmm...

What to do here...

if Aria heard Os's comment earlier that could be a thing.

EDIT: or just be ninja'd anyway :c

Edited by Swampellow

Honestly they looked fine to me... I mean, for the most part, that's how a back and forth dialogue is typically formatted anyway with the tags for the speaker simply being dropped once the response rhythm is established (so basically, by what the characters are saying and how they say it, the audience knows who's speaking and when even without being told.)

Neeways... I've done some maintenance on Rame's profile, given recent... events. Some may find that her Lumen has been... expanded upon from what I initially revealed... and her weapon has changed a little bit as well- rather than being a straight hatchet/ throwing axe, I've changed it into more of a general survival tool that she happens to fight with as well... thought it was only fitting given the background (and shouldn't cause to much of an issue consistency wise given... I've never drawn the damn thing in anger IC or actually used it thus far...) The personality and appearance have been updated as well

Also, while you are all free to guess at the reason I changed my previously kick ass avatar of Cyrus, I think the true answer as to why should be clear enough here...

Hmm...to go bother Rame or not to that is the question. I mean not much else is going anyway. and that could be fun hehehehe.

Don't be afraid to take a bit of initiative. Hell, the forum needs a bit more of the stuff as it is, has been that way for a looooooooong ass time.

Now's honestly the safest time to approach her anyway...given even if ya piss her off (which I'm fairly certain Can will probably manage to do somehow), she can't exactly proc her flames without any usable lumen left...

Yes... I intentionally had her expend herself... all according to plan...

Don't be afraid to take a bit of initiative. Hell, the forum needs a bit more of the stuff as it is, has been that way for a looooooooong ass time.

Now's honestly the safest time to approach her anyway...given even if ya piss her off (which I'm fairly certain Can will probably manage to do somehow), she can't exactly proc her flames without any usable lumen left...

Yes... I intentionally had her expend herself... all according to plan...

Hell Can's probably one of the few who could take a full blast from her given his lumen is mainly defensive . Though he probably wouldn't have much hair left on his body after it and in pain but hey he lived hehehe.

Direct Aria into an existential crisis, why don'tcha, Strat? :P

That being said, I'm actually a bit confused about the dorms. Each dorm has three bunkbeds. Are the bunkbeds in their own room or are they all in one room? Sorry if it's a stupid question, but I just wanted to clarify.

I mean...huh... fuck it, I got no clue either. I mean hell, if it's wrong, all you have to do is edit yourself off the bed.

Also... that dialogue though... 10/10, my new fav girl... and Pc in general

I must now go apologize to all my other female PCs from over the years...and Mareek...

Also... fucking called it. Knew you'd find a way to piss her off XD

Yeah she's great and is actually a good counter to Can. Since she wears her emotions more well he keeps his repressed. Now the question is can you piss off Can?

also a little backstory to the name Can. I actually got it from a name generator for lord of the rings where you put in your actual name and if gives you one based off of it. With my name i actually got Can Bloodstain. and the Name Can is just really amusing for me.