A Relic From The Past

Mashew

Better known as me!

Hi friends and strangers who I hope can be friends! Due to recent events and what not I've talked to Amethyst a lot more and I'd like to come back, see how things are and maybe creep back into the community maybe. I'll probably be moreso on the forums than the server cause I tend to forget to get on but if I am on then I'll probably be active in PMU chat! Basically, I'm here to try and get back happy times from my past and make a fun future, if you have any questions or comments feel free to ask or say them! ^^

Hellooooo. I've seen some posts from you when I looked through old stuff. Welcome back to Reborn

Hiii thank you so much! ^^

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S YOU!

HI MASHEW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IM SO GLAD YOU AT LEAST CAME BACK TO SAY HI!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FRIEND IT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <33

Welcome back friend! Good to see you again

Danke!!! Good to see you too ^w^

I was honestly really surprised to see you back!! I wasn't sure if I should've said hi the times when you popped into the server with the name "Masheww" always watching but I'm glad to see you're settling again :^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but like, hi again!!!!

I was honestly really surprised to see you back!! I wasn't sure if I should've said hi the times when you popped into the server with the name "Masheww" always watching but I'm glad to see you're settling again :^DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but like, hi again!!!!

Yee same but I went away and Reborns the only place that really felt like a second home so I wanted to come back. Ye das me someone has Mashew so rip in rip :c Hiiii!!

Seeing you reminds me of how old I am at this point tbh

Nice to see you around again, Mash. Hopefully I'll bump into you and possibly Colin when I hit around visiting the server in December.

Ohey, I heard your name thrown around a lot by some of the other fossils here.

Guess it's true what they say about not being able to escape from here.

I'm one of those losers who came here for the game so I have a feeling you'll be in completely different parts of the forums, but if you ever do find yourself on the server, maybe I'll see you there.

I'm still entirely too intrigued by everyone who has stories of The Olden Days to tell.

Anyway, welcome back, I suppose?~

You do seem like a cool person from what I read of your old posts in whatever threads people linked me to.

Welcome back!

I've seen your posts around all over the place when I read old threads and you were certainly a prolific member of the community!

I hope you enjoy reintegrating into the community and maybe I'll get to know you a bit :D

Heya!! Aika here, at your service. o7

I've seen your posts flying around on the forums, but I never really knew who you were. Great to finally make your acquaintance.

Hope to talk to ya soon on the server!!!

OI MATE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP LMAO

three-ice-cubes.jpg

And now for the real post Welcome back to Reborn, where Barney dyed himself in purple. Yes, he wasn't always purple. Enjoy your return!

Edited by HYCROX

Hi, welcome back to Reborn. I wasn't born yet when you were an admin here, but I did follow the Mystery Dungeon Reborn project. Here's an ice cream sandwich

22-ice-cream-sandwich-w1200-h630.jpg

Hihi!! thanks for the ice cream :D

Seeing you reminds me of how old I am at this point tbh

Nice to see you around again, Mash. Hopefully I'll bump into you and possibly Colin when I hit around visiting the server in December.

Thanks TSS it was great talking again last night really fun <3

Ohey, I heard your name thrown around a lot by some of the other fossils here.

Guess it's true what they say about not being able to escape from here.

I'm one of those losers who came here for the game so I have a feeling you'll be in completely different parts of the forums, but if you ever do find yourself on the server, maybe I'll see you there.

I'm still entirely too intrigued by everyone who has stories of The Olden Days to tell.

Anyway, welcome back, I suppose?~

You do seem like a cool person from what I read of your old posts in whatever threads people linked me to.

Hihi it's okay youre a Rebornian now whether for the game or not. I hope they talked good of me and showed good topics >//<

Welcome back~ How ya been?

Thanks Ice! Great <3

UNLESS YOUR ILEVEL IS 810+ YOU SHOULDN'T BE POSTING HERE. BACK TO GRINDING. <3

SHHHHH I DONT HAVE WOW TIME ;w;

Oh shit dude! It's been quite some time hasn't it? Welcome back, Mash!

Very long time 4 years!! thanks :D

Welcome back!

I've seen your posts around all over the place when I read old threads and you were certainly a prolific member of the community!

I hope you enjoy reintegrating into the community and maybe I'll get to know you a bit :D

I was just a simple admin, nothin' special like the others~ Thank you so much though :D

Heya!! Aika here, at your service. o7

I've seen your posts flying around on the forums, but I never really knew who you were. Great to finally make your acquaintance.

Hope to talk to ya soon on the server!!!

Hiya Aika! I am here to let all the new ones know who I am if they want~

wtf oldie get out of here

C'mon bro....

everyone comes back. It's a troof

Facts

I'm giving you animal gifs but I feel like you'd enjoy gifs of a different nature...

so when will colin make a post

Here are your complimentary cute animal gifs~

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I dont think he's making one he made a status that's as good as we'll get, thank you Alex~

Welcome back. We've met only recently, but I already started making bad puns. Do you prefer Cashew or Meteor Mashew?

It's okay dealing with Ame for 6+ years I'm used to it, Cashew is usually used but Meteor Mashew is nice ^^

OI MATE WHAT THE FUCK IS UP LMAO

AYYYY WHAT IT DO SKELE

three-ice-cubes.jpg

And now for the real post Welcome back to Reborn, where Barney dyed himself in purple. Yes, he wasn't always purple. Enjoy your return!

Thank you so mucho ^^

three-ice-cubes.jpg

yo mind ya own business im just happy to see someone back from my old days??? whats your problem with me dude

AYYYY WHAT IT DO SKELE

surprise: im gay

talk to me when ya around on the server aight even if im not paying attention to that tab 200% of the time!! we gotta to catch up