its time

Garnet.

Got a few questions, from a Based God to a Lord.

1. How does it make you feel, knowing that every 60 seconds a minute passes in Africa?

2. How did Harambe's death affect you emotionally, and does that also change how you plan to vote in November knowing that Hillary Clinton had him taken out?

3. Is there an anime character stronger than Imaqtpie? And I’m referring to TWITCH TV Imaqtpie with the Eternal and many PJSALT (with the REDDIT MEME ability) equipped with his 4-20 Heimerdonger and control over Jhin and Lucian, a completely monochrome screen, with Faker's DNA implanted in his chest so he can masterfully type /ff, demoted to D3 as well as being extremely skilled in League of legend

How do you feel about Deku?

I love both your avatar and sig.

Do you prefer Bakumom or Dekumom?

Are you up to date with MHA?

Deku is super cool. He has the potential to be the next Naruto tbh, as does the series as a whole. Granted, the writing is better than it is in Naruto, it holds a special place in my heart because it was my childhood. I'm glad for the kids watching it now as they grow up with Deku. I'm getting sidetracked.

aw, thanks! Bakugou is the greatest.

BAKUMOM ALL THE WAY OOOOOOOOOOOO

c5949ca898.jpg

[3/8/2016 3:15:31 PM] ♠ dmetri ♠: I CANT BELIEVE BAKUGOU'S MOM IS THIS HOT

For reasons more than just appearances. Deku's mom is very realistic but Bakugou's mom is also realistic for this family, and as a person I appreciate his mom more. My mom and I have somewhat of a relationship like that, too.

And, yes, I sure am. :]

Why aren't you Ikaru?

Aldnoah.Zero spoilers ahead:

BECAUSE INAHO SHOT SLAINE

what pokemon in OU would you not want to face?

favorite song?

do you and simon know each other irl?

favorite shitpost in the wasteland?

I think my least favorite mon to face in OU would be a tie between Volcanion (that thing is bulky and hits hard asf it needs to be out of the tier immediately), that ass roost/sd/acro/wow Tflame set bc it's annoying i hate stall (and in that note, mega sableye) and Clefable because twave + moonblast is so easy to do and i dont blame anyone for using it but i dislike playing against it. i reallyy do not like stall. i understand using stall for a tournament, but i feel like on ladder we're just trying to have fun and that's just, no. My least favorite thing on ladder is definitely playing those people with lord sets. ey make me a team with endure/reversal/fake out/zen medicham with a custap berry, that team 3-0d me

(this song thing might be heavy)

The reason this is my favorite song is for a lot of reasons. I came across Tokyo Ghoul when I was going through a rough patch trying to get over my ex-girlfriend, (i wont say the exact time, idr when tbh) and when I watched s1, season 2 had like... 3 episodes? it kind of snuck me out of my depression. I first heard this song when dj-jo remixed it, and then again when y.chang did his cover of it, and the lyrics are very powerful.

"I'm moving on from the past, saying goodbye at last! I'm done-- I'm giving up bad days, I've had enough bad dreams, and let them get the best of me."

Especially for the time i was going through. I was stuck in the past (for a very long time), and i didnt really get over it until i listened to this song. it wasn't instant, and i did listen to this song a lot, but slowly i started really believing in the lyrics, instead of just saying them. something about the song + the series + my situation, and how this song ends (especially if you watch the video, its the credits of the show, signifying the ending (which it did end after this but i digress) of an era or event-- a patch) Like taking off a jacket, i suppose? the music is really good.

failing that, I also really enjoy the opening to that season, munou. a lot of people dont like it, but i enjoy having multiple moving parts, and the drums in that song + the piano are sick. the lyrics for this song are also cool. the story is something like how he hates who he once was, and how he's grown over it. he being kaneki, but they, supposing this isnt from his pov. which is also something i agree with.

this is probably not what you asked for but here it goes anyway.

We dont, we started talking over tokyo ghoul and now he's one of my best friends :]

man idk, i never visit the wasteland. the lil dan topics are cool tho. i dont consider them shitposts tho, i like plushies and dan deserves love :[

Got a few questions, from a Based God to a Lord.

1. How does it make you feel, knowing that every 60 seconds a minute passes in Africa?

2. How did Harambe's death affect you emotionally, and does that also change how you plan to vote in November knowing that Hillary Clinton had him taken out?

3. Is there an anime character stronger than Imaqtpie? And I’m referring to TWITCH TV Imaqtpie with the Eternal and many PJSALT (with the REDDIT MEME ability) equipped with his 4-20 Heimerdonger and control over Jhin and Lucian, a completely monochrome screen, with Faker's DNA implanted in his chest so he can masterfully type /ff, demoted to D3 as well as being extremely skilled in League of legend

god bless those africans man, feed the children.

it didnt affect me emotionally, although it does suck that they took my mans out. rest in peace, well always remember you in the hood. hillary clinton is my only option over trump, and i know trump has snipers all over the place for my kind so........................... what are my options???

Ah yes, the singular league of legend. What impressive skill. Regardless of his skill, no matter how strong he gets, he can never beat NATSU from FAIRY TAIL!!!! THE POWER OF HIS FRIENDS WILL NEVER LET HIM LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!!!

Not even a question. My pasta easily.

Catch these questions that you gave me :]]

Favorite reborn character besides Cain and why?

Favorite moment in Pokemon Reborn?

What's your favorite digimon and why?

Who is your main in smash bros/whatever fighting game you play and why?

What's your favorite mon that's not Sableye and why?

You getting this paper boi :]] ???

Favorite anime character besides Touka?

Favorite video game character?

Best girl :]] ?

Least favorite character?

Favorite scene in any media you've seen?

How do you feel about kane/eto?

What are you gonna do if touka dies?

Favorite streamer?

Most and least favorite type?

Best thing about this community?

What has made you stay in the Reborn community?

If there was anything that you could in Reborn, what would you change?

1. why did you did an ama.

ARE YOU OKAY

DO YOU NEED TO TALK

2. do you like lettuce? say yes

3. in how many ways can i suplex you

4. tell me 6 reasons of why i should watch tokyo ghoul

me ofc

My pasta or Simon's pasta?

Not even a question. My pasta easily.

Catch these questions that you gave me :]]

Favorite reborn character besides Cain and why?

Favorite moment in Pokemon Reborn?

What's your favorite digimon and why?

Who is your main in smash bros/whatever fighting game you play and why?

What's your favorite mon that's not Sableye and why?

You getting this paper boi :]] ???

Favorite anime character besides Touka?

Favorite video game character?

Least favorite character?

Favorite scene in any media you've seen?

How do you feel about kane/eto?

What are you gonna do if touka dies?

Favorite streamer?

Most and least favorite type?

Best thing about this community?

What has made you stay in the Reborn community?

If there was anything that you could in Reborn, what would you change?

Probably Noel if I'm being realistic, but definitely Lin. Titania makes a close second (and you can blame ikaru for that one). Noel is cool, I dont have any specific reason for liking him, but flying is the type i can identify most with... if that makes sense? and Lin because her reborn league description literally said "its not enough, you dont have enough power" and ksljahndkfjash thats true strength power and destruction if ive ever seen strength power and destruction in my entire life

(lowkey when kiki's medicham used hi jump kick, and magmortar caught its leg and just fucking tossed into lava LOL that was savage) (or every time some gym leader died and i HAD TO GET THE SAME FKN BADGE AGAIN IDC THATS ANNOYING) idk tbh, other than what i said. Titania when she straight up jumped off a waterfall and all she said was "you better come save me and if you dont ill kill you" and then went ham on a whole bunch of goons was super cool. and also that time sapphira fell off the top of that giant ass mountain and just. lived. and everyone was like "oh!!! sapphira is dead she fell off that mountain!!!" and we find her later on and she said nothing of her own injuries, and nothing at all save for "...that bitch lin"

i dont know. I like wargreymon a lot, but mastemon is super cool too. I gotta go with the og veemon + evolutions tho. my boy daisuke!!!! 02 was the goat, i loved jogress. especially imperialdramon paladin mode, oml. because i enjoy the idea of all of that coming together i guess. the fact that in order to get to ultimate he had to team up with the guy who was his enemy, and he made the enemy reform basically nasdfjshkfjsd ken is so cool i love him

My main is Ike/Robin because ike hits hard and is fun, and robin is fun because you can really cover ppls options with him. CHECKMATE

uhhh............................. probably sylveon. or flygon. Slyveon because it's super cute andsklajfnkjsd fairy is so good, i love it. flygon for nostalgia reasons, its like, top 3 imo.i never use it or get to use it because it's not really good but <:[

gallade is super cool too.

you already know what it is my boy, stackin this fetty gettin this moola, i got some silverware and i really AM eating tho

touka doesnt even make my top ten if im being honest Its super hard to just. put a finger on my favorite anime character.

oh wait, no it's not. It's luffy. easily my favorite anime character. you should already know why. the things he does, measures he'll go to for people who he's barely acquainted with, how he saves towns and cities and COUNTRIES just because he's there and he's had enough of the regime.

failing that, probably shichika from katanagatari. hes really cool. (and daisuke+ken combo makes my list as the number 0 spot bc i cant seriously include them in good conscience LOL)

can i say luffy again??? hes in a video game

i dont really want to think about this hard, so I'll say riku. i really like him, I like the way he developed, and i actually really did enjoy his "I HAVE TO BRING MY FRIEND BACK" quest, because his motives were different and cooler. if that makes sense.

its touka and you know it you fken weenie

(or tsuyu. or literally any of those girls in hero academia) (or bakugou)

mineta from hero academia. also blackbeard. and sugar, for having an unfortunate devil fruit ability AND using it like that. blackbeard because he's the parallel to luffy and I really hate it when i see people doing things I hate and I can't just say "yeah fuck that guy though"

he's very well written, oda is the true lord.

why did i ask these questions i dont know how to answer this LOL

im not thinking hard about this, definitely Minato's flying raijin rasengan vs obito. that shit was clean as fuck ooooooo

MMMMMMMMMMBIIIIIIITCH

if touka didnt exist................................................ i would be really mad rn because eto is :[

i loved her so much

BZHMfMW.gif

is what i'd do.

either gardy or blunder. maybe pk, too.

My favorite type is either fairy or ground, those are both solid types. I really dont like........ like rock types. rock ground types annoy me and like... sudowoodo??? exists???? i fuckin hate rock types get out of my face

the best thing about this community is the wdyll thread because everyone there is nice to each other there without fail. :] also the lil dan threads

you + ikaru + skitty + the rest of my frens :] pokemon reborn is a good game and rejuv + xg is here and ldhskfajhl if i left i would have no frens :[ plus yall kinda cool, i mean i dont post often but i really do enjoy it here

id give myself owner and make the holy trio + ame of dan the blind guardian, ikaru the mute guardian, and spade the deaf guardian. and ame is the amnesiac guardian.

if i could change one thing about reborn itd be having to fight the leaders twice, honestly. or like, if i did have to do it, make it not like how i beat corey, and then took on another gym before i got to aya. that was kind of a bother.

for the actual forum, uh... nothing? idk the only thing i dislike here is how lax the auth can be sometimes about ppl who break the rules. i guess that's mostly on the server tho, and i dont rly log on that often unless it's to catch ls on battle fact

How come we chill with some of the same people but we don't know each other like at all?

[kendrick lamar voice] i guess our level of realness ain't the same

ill send you pm with my skype tho :] you seem super cool

TO BEGIN

ISN'T IT

I GET A LITTLE BIT BIGGER

BUT THEN

I ADMIN

I'M JUST THE SAME AS I WAS

How will you convince us you're not Ikaru?

>i admin

i feel like that was on purpose

i'll show you........ my right eye. from:

WHEN SLAINE SHOT INAHO

omg yas Bakumom is the best, real discipline. I loved the little in home visits. Especially Jirou's house because her dad.

Who is best girl in Tokyo Ghoul and why is it Eto?

Man I'm still salty about the Eto situation.

Did you like Tokyo Ghoul Jack better or Root A better?

Favorite moment from Tokyo Ghoul?

Favorite moment from MHA?

Do you have a favorite animal?

Would you rather have a pet turtle or a pet snake?

If you could have any quirk, what quirk would it be?

Who is best girl in MHA?

Top 5 anime/manga?

If you could live in the pokemon world, which region would you live in and why?

omg yas Bakumom is the best, real discipline. I loved the little in home visits. Especially Jirou's house because her dad.

Who is best girl in Tokyo Ghoul and why is it Eto?

Man I'm still salty about the Eto situation.

Did you like Tokyo Ghoul Jack better or Root A better?

Favorite moment from Tokyo Ghoul?

Favorite moment from MHA?

Do you have a favorite animal?

Would you rather have a pet turtle or a pet snake?

If you could have any quirk, what quirk would it be?

Who is best girl in MHA?

Top 5 anime/manga?

If you could live in the pokemon world, which region would you live in and why?

Fr. Best was Midoriya's imo, when he hugged all might my heart shattered into little pieces and i melted

The best girl in tokyo ghoul is touka kirishima and if you dont agree with me you can get the fuck out of my face (though i do personally prefer eto ;-;)

ME TOO

i watched neither of these things, but root A because 2 of my favorite songs (as seen above) came from this show, even if the actual content was ass

the chapter where kaneki lost his shit and fought ayato, and said "I'll half kill you" was easily the best moment in that entire show. the next best moment was in :re when he finally came back to his senses. :]]]

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SMASH!!!!

im not an animal person (im allergic so i never took the initative to try to like them) but kittens and puppies are really cute. i like cats too but i coudl care less for dogs, they always try to attack me

turtle. i dont like snakes. realistically i dont want a pet im not responsible.

i really enjoy the idea of either projection or shapeshifting. given the nature of quirks, shapeshifting is a no, so projection. of like, a giant robot. kind of in the way that bayonetta forms limbs and attacks people, or possibly like susano'o from naruto.

top 5:

1. one piece
  2. tokyo ghoul
  3. katanagatari
  4. hero academia
  5. hunter x hunter

good question. i think i like hoenn the most as a region. i like water a lot (even tho i cant swim lol). I really like mosdeep city and ever grande city. I'd live in either of those two places. Failing that, I do like unova as well. Undella town is cool

1. why did you did an ama.

ARE YOU OKAY

DO YOU NEED TO TALK

2. do you like lettuce? say yes

3. in how many ways can i suplex you

4. tell me 6 reasons of why i should watch tokyo ghoul

me ofc

I'm never okay, doc. That's my secret.

naw i just wanted to do this i like answering questions and talking really im weird about my feelings and we'll leave it at that

i... do like lettuce, yes. why is this a question????

0 ways because i'll toss you like a salad the minute you step into my state. believe that.

top 6 reasons to watch tokyo ghoul, ok here we go:

1. Touka Kirishima
  2. Touka Kirishima
  3. Touka Kirishima
  4. Touka Kirishima
  5. Touka Kirishima
  6. Touka Kirishima

:]

fr tho,

1. Touka Kirishima
  2. Kane/touka is the best ship on the planet
  3. sui is a really good writer, its excellent writing tbh
  4. the art (as far as the manga goes) is excellent, i dont really like the anime but it gets the job done (but root is bad and deviates from the manga)
  5. you can talk to me + your friends about tokyo ghoul now!!!
  6. you will have experienced an amazing story

Any reason for the username Spade?

Are you actually a shovel?

at the time it was edgy&cool. it wasnt taken (obviously) and spade is the coolest sounding suit imo. imagine if i was club. bless.

im not an actual shovel THIS IS AMERICA WE DONT CALL THEM SPADES

(spade knight is an actual alt i want tho lmao)

1. Do you have a tumblr?
2. Which current auth member do you feel should be promoted?
3. What was the last YouTube video you watched prior to reading this post?
4. Are you liberal or conservative?
5. What game genre interests you the most?
6. Same but with movie genre.
7. Which user have you found yourself disagreeing with the most, and why?
8. Are you religious in any way?
9. What is your Myer-Briggs personality?
10. What is your favourite Pokemon?
11. Do you have/have you had any pets?
12. Do you smoke?
13. Coffee or Tea?
14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with?
15. Is there any non-staff member you feel should be promoted?
16. What is your favourite colour?
17. Boxers or briefs?
18. What do you think of memes?
19. Do you follow any celebrities?
20. Do you read any webcomics?
21. What about anime?
22. Would you consider yourself an "SJW"?
23. Do you prefer girls, boys, both, or does it not matter?
24. Where would you like to go on holiday?
25. What is your favourite meal?
26. What do you look for in a friend?
27. What do you think makes for good qualities in a leader?
28. Are you a superstitious person?
29. Is there anyone you feel should be demoted?
30. Do you play anything competitively?
31. What does "love" mean to you?
32. Where would you like to live?
33. What kind of job would you like to do?
34. Which tier do you play the most?
35. Is there any Mega Evolution you'd like to see most?
36. If you had to describe yourself with a League champion, which one would it be and why?
37. Is there anything you'd like to see added or re-added to the Reborn shop?
38. What question would you like to ask me?
39. What do you think is your most redeeming quality?
40. What is your favourite type?
41. Who on Reborn do you look up to most?
42. Do you feel any game has been overhyped this year?
43. Which Pokémon do you think is overrated?
44. What is your favourite emoticon?
45. What are your thoughts on religion?
46. What are your thoughts on me?

47. Would you rather be extreme left or extreme right?

48. What do you think of the terms mansplaining and manspreading?

49. Which fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?

50. Which fictional character do you despise the most?

• Administrators

slaine did everything wrong what the heck are you talking about he fucked up like literally the entire second season get outta here

what in your opinion is everything slaine did wrong? please give specific examples

...holy shit alice LOL

1. Do you have a tumblr?
2. Which current auth member do you feel should be promoted?
3. What was the last YouTube video you watched prior to reading this post?
4. Are you liberal or conservative?
5. What game genre interests you the most?
6. Same but with movie genre.
7. Which user have you found yourself disagreeing with the most, and why?
8. Are you religious in any way?
9. What is your Myer-Briggs personality?
10. What is your favourite Pokemon?
11. Do you have/have you had any pets?
12. Do you smoke?
13. Coffee or Tea?
14. Is there any part of how Reborn auth deal with rules/punishments you disagree with?
15. Is there any non-staff member you feel should be promoted?
16. What is your favourite colour?
17. Boxers or briefs?
18. What do you think of memes?
19. Do you follow any celebrities?
20. Do you read any webcomics?
21. What about anime?
22. Would you consider yourself an "SJW"?
23. Do you prefer girls, boys, both, or does it not matter?
24. Where would you like to go on holiday?
25. What is your favourite meal?
26. What do you look for in a friend?
27. What do you think makes for good qualities in a leader?
28. Are you a superstitious person?
29. Is there anyone you feel should be demoted?
30. Do you play anything competitively?
31. What does "love" mean to you?
32. Where would you like to live?
33. What kind of job would you like to do?
34. Which tier do you play the most?
35. Is there any Mega Evolution you'd like to see most?
36. If you had to describe yourself with a League champion, which one would it be and why?
37. Is there anything you'd like to see added or re-added to the Reborn shop?
38. What question would you like to ask me?
39. What do you think is your most redeeming quality?
40. What is your favourite type?
41. Who on Reborn do you look up to most?
42. Do you feel any game has been overhyped this year?
43. Which Pokémon do you think is overrated?
44. What is your favourite emoticon?
45. What are your thoughts on religion?
46. What are your thoughts on me?

47. Would you rather be extreme left or extreme right?

48. What do you think of the terms mansplaining and manspreading?

49. Which fictional character do you have the biggest crush on?

50. Which fictional character do you despise the most?

1. http://pentimentou.tumblr.com

2. If I'm being biased I'm saying Simon bc hes my fren :] and if i'm not i really dont care i dont pay attention to mods tbh most of them do their jobs properly. i say most bc i dont follow them at all so i cant just say they all do but i digress

3. Genesis - Nathan Sharp cover

4. ...I'm a democrat. Idk if I told you personally but I do not care enough to learn the names of which is which. I just associate democrat with blue and thats what I am. I literally cannot follow Republican thought processes.

5. RPG!!! I like RPG games like Kingdom Hearts the most, in that kind of style. I also really enjoyed ff14 a lot, which is an MMO but it plays the same. I also really like fighting games.

6. Action. I'm not a movie guy, but ill watch one for a social event.

7. I dont think i can answer this question without sounding rude, and I don't want to offend someone, but I'll say either pbood, or huk.

8. Naw. No way I could believe in some omnipotent being in the sky who's supposedly the creator of everything can just be like "yeah but its ok for amputees to exist" because no one actually wants to live without one of their limbs. I don't want to believe in someone who's "greater plan" for you involves you to suffer. And the Einstein meme that Dan linked in the GC before, where the guy said "evil is the absence of god" makes no sense either because god can literally insert himself, if he so exists. naw. its annoying.

9. brb taking the test

10. Sableye!!!!!!! And everything here, too!

11. Never. I'm allergic to cats and dogs, and so is my dad. Also he's stubborn about not having one so he's whack. I want a cat though.

12. No. I have an addictive personality so I don't ever even want to try it. I vaped once though. Like... just water vape.

13. Coffee. I also like tea.

14. There was a guy who came on server and said the N word. Zumi said "don't say that." and he said "why can't I say it, I'm black??" and then she + some other auth just argued with him about it for like 5-10 minutes, and I think that's???? really stupid holy shit. If you warn someone "hey don't say that" and they argue with you and have no intention of agreeing with you, just give them 7. I dont like that pussyfooting around. That's all, I think. I don't see moderation on the forum, but certain offenders, like Rages in the past were just..... let slide. Idk why it takes so much for auth to dish out punishment. imo.

i hope that doesnt sound too angry/critical. its not something I have to actively watch so I wont make a complaint, as it has worked until now, but it does annoy me.

15. ME :]]]] I think bibs is a pretty good candidate for auth, if I'm being honest.

16. Orange. Or pink. and everything else ties for 3rd.

17. Boxers. My junk just doesnt feel right in briefs.

18. nice!

19. A couple. Kanye West, Kendrick, and a couple of other artists I like. Kanye's publicity is always interesting.

20. man i used to read a WC called cucumberquest and I used to keep up with ava's demon, and, homestuck ofc. cq is still ongoing but i havent read it in a year..... gigidigi is super good at drawing though.

21. I follow manga, not anime. That makes me sound elitist lmaoo, i just keep up with weeklies on http://mangastream.com/

22. I mean, kind of??? I'm really big on women's rights and minority rights, and I feel like my white friends get mad or can't relate or whatever when I talk about police brutality or anything, llike, idk. i mean i still say slurs and stuff, which sjws on tumblr dont agree with, even as a joke. i like making insensitive jokes (#blamewes) and that kind of stuff. I can't stand sjws on tumblr tho.

23. girls. I like the way boys look down to everything except dicks. i just... i dont like dicks. and I can't really say I'd ever try having sex with a dude.

24. i wanna go back to london, honestly. it was fun there. really anywhere with my friends is fine.

25. fried chicken breasts + mashed potatoes + sweet corn + white rice + mixed vegetables + rolls. my dad only made this for me on my birthday, but now i do it. :]]]] (only for my bday tho)

26. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showuser=129

27. Someone who's charismatic. it's gotta be someone who can tell you their plans and when you have questions or suggestions they listen to them and consider them, etc. a leader has to be like... Iskandar. or Gilgamesh (from /zero). I know being a King and being a leader are different, but you have to have the same attitude, no matter what organization you lead. I don't think there's a such thing as a natural born leader, but that's a different subject.

28. From what I'm getting, no. I don't believe in coincidences, though.

29. ...no. I personally don't like the way huk makes criticisms, but that's personal taste, and i dont think hes a bad mod. or person.

30. Just pokemon, and even then... no.

31. It's a true feeling of ecstasy when you're around/talking to someone you're in love with. I feel like you're not really in love with someone until the little things they do make ur kokoro go doki doki. and i also feel like that's not a feeling that can really go away if you ever truly have it. you just have to choose to ignore it. regardless of how you feel at current about your ex, you still look upon the memories with that lovely nostalgia. i feel like love can be platonic, as well. its a hard feeling to explain, honestly, but you should feel warm on the inside when you're with them or talking to them. maybe that's puppy love??? idk. it never went away for me.

32. This state is fine, honestly. Ohio is where my cousin lives, which would be cool to live too. New York sounds like a fun place to live too. Florida too. Miguel + Ikaru + 2 of my other internet friends live there. :] and i like the beach a lot. not that i would always be there, or have a beach house but.... i like it anyway, and it'd be close.

33. I like the idea of having a physical job, like engineering. being a UPS guy too. anywhere I don't have to clean but do real work. Its like math, i guess. if you do it right there's only one right answer and it's very rewarding, imo.

34. OverUsed.

35. Mega Flygon, Mega Kanto starters X/Y ver, Mega Butterfree, etc. I want to see Mega Sandslash, too. Mega Suicune, Mega Dragalge, and Mega Nidoking sound interesting. And Mega Machamp, too.

36. Steven Stone because he was cool. He liked collecting rocks. and he was always just... around the region. the title of champion should mean the pirate whos able to roam the most free on the sea!!! that you have the freedom to do what you want. and thats what he did. lance only came out once to deal with team rocket, and never again, there wasnt one in kanto (but presumably it was lance) cynthia is cool and has a super cool team but she showed up too often for my taste. Alder is... weird. and Iris is also super cool, but she was kind of defined as "young" and that means a lot of things. Diantha... existed. A champion should be well known, i think. i mean, no one claimed to know steven, or any other leader, for that matter, but... idk. it was so random, i think. anyway.

37. i never used it. i dont have currency to spend like that anyway, i need to have enough to afford ace :[

38. WHY DID YOU ASK ME SO MANY DAMN QUESTIONS

39. uh, i'm very understanding, and i try to see my potential flaws and actively work to fix them.

40. Ground, Ghost, or Fairy. And Grass.

41. http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showuser=129

42. FFXV. I'm super hype for it, but they have like... 9000000000 side projects for it it's so dumb like just release the damn game pls.

43. uh... Charizard and Blastoise. For whatever reason, no one likes Venusaur and treats it like dirt lol. I like Zard, dont get me wrong, but it's definitely overrated.

44. :]

45. see question 8.

46. you're cool. i enjoy talking to you, fren. :] i remember when u said u were gonna ask me 45 questions... but here we are on question 46.

47. extreme left. but i'd rather not be extreme anything.

48. i thought these were yaoi tags........ and now im just mad. these are the same guys that say "all lives matter" when someone says "black lives matter". no one said all lives didnt matter. now its about you, huh. we cant just have a hashtag. bet.

49. man I had an answer for u a minute ago. It used to be Dave Strider. Probably Eto, now. Or the earphone jack girl from hero academia.

50. MARSHALL D. TEACH.

Are there any circumstances in which you would have a gumball machine installed in your house? If so, what are they?

if i turn up a profit from having one in my house, then yeah. like... a pretty large sum. i dont like gumballs they make me nauseous and i cant chew gum anyway bc i have a perma-crown

SLAINE DID NOTHING WRONG
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM

I'M MAD BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE TO SHOOT INAHO BUT YOU KNOW WHAT

INAHO SHOULDNT HAVE SHOT HIM LIKE EPISODE 8 SO IM JUST MAD THAT WAS STUPID

IM MOSTLY JUST MAD AT INAHO THIS WHOLE SERIES COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED

I HAVE A LOT OF THEM, SLAINE SHOOTING INAHO IS ONE OF THEM

slaine did everything wrong what the heck are you talking about he fucked up like literally the entire second season get outta here

what in your opinion is everything slaine did wrong? please give specific examples

"literally the entire second season" i really liked him in s1 and even s2 I liked him, but there's no disputing what he did was fucked up lmao, He had the princess' sister pretend to be her and then he kept making up lies and shit, but i do really admire his drive. when he shot saazbaum i knew he was real.

this entire chain of events just made me angry

Edited by Spade

• Administrators

I'M MAD BECAUSE HE DIDNT HAVE TO SHOOT INAHO BUT YOU KNOW WHAT

INAHO SHOULDNT HAVE SHOT HIM LIKE EPISODE 8 SO IM JUST MAD THAT WAS STUPID

IM MOSTLY JUST MAD AT INAHO THIS WHOLE SERIES COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED

SAME. that was pretty much my reaction to like the entire second half of the series like

"none of this would have happened if you weren't pricky mcgee, nao"

if you were in the class with nao and survived to join the earth's forces with him, what job do you think you would want to take or be good at?

SAME. that was pretty much my reaction to like the entire second half of the series like

"none of this would have happened if you weren't pricky mcgee, nao"

if you were in the class with nao and survived to join the earth's forces with him, what job do you think you would want to take or be good at?

I really do feel like normal people just say "You helped me here, so I'll let you go now, but next time we meet you're dead."

That's what I think, anyway.

Probably a mech engineer. If I ever got to work on giant robots for a living.............. that would be the dream oml. Fighting isn't really for me. I really do lose my temper, and I don't think I could command a warship. Besides that, I do like tinkering with things.

Do you read Haikyuu!, Berserk, or Hiatus x Hiatus Togashi's Side Hobby inbetween Dragon Quest releases Hunter x Hunter?

Did you read Bleach? Omg this is weird to say now

Given Bakugo's newest technique and during the sports festival he thought of bestBRO Todoroki's power in terms of mana, that his future moves will have some sort of game name or mechanic name in them?

I don't read any of those. I watched hq, and hxh, but not berserk. (also rp togashi :[)

ya, that last chapter was pretty cool. it was also kinda whack. i enjoyed the last page tho. :]

I think they'll be the same thing they always were, just about explosions and blowing shit up and being strong. he sounds like he's gonna have military grade weapons as the titles of his moves.