[OOC/Sign-Ups] Myriad of a Thousand Worlds - Ashes of War

Notus

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...Actually, is there perhaps one more​​ spot open? I mean, there are quite a few people in here already, so I would understand if it's not. Still had to ask though since I'm kinda curious.

Just as a heads up, I may not be able to post tomorrow. My brother is going into surgery so I'll likely be going straight to the hospital after school. If there's any downtime I'll try to get one in, but I don't know if there will be as of right now.

Oh right, for story purposes or if Notus ever wants to add something to the story or you know throw in a weakness to my character or something like that, I'll give you the demon's name that Misara had to kill in her past. The demon's name is revealed to be Lucifer, so yeah. Just thought I should say that.

Edited by Cool Girl

Oh right, for story purposes or if Notus ever wants to add something to the story or you know throw in a weakness to my character or something like that, I'll give you the demon's name that Misara had to kill in her past. The demon's name is revealed to be Lucifer, so yeah. Just thought I should say that.

no, you shouldn't say that, at least not in the ooc. character plot things should be discussed privately with the host

• Support Squad

for now i'm going to lay off on posting in case Notus want's to get something in, aside from reacting to anyone else who wanted to join the main group rather than go solo.

Update on the situation:

Brother's surgery went well, although they're going to be keeping him for a few days to make sure he stays alright. Should be able to post consistently now unless something unexpected happens.

Thanks for the concern though, Notus. I really appreciate it.

Just a quick question: Am I allowed to control less notable NPCs (Like a clerk or passerby), as long as hidden plot details aren't required in interactions between them and my character?

For example, asking for directions, buying stuffs, etc.

Soorry guys, had to take a bus home yesterday night and couldn´t post. Net here is kinda crappy too, but I´ll try to have something on as soon as possible.

@IntSys: Uhmn... yeah ok, but be careful when doing this to avoid inconsistencies in the plot.

@Krim: Glad to know everything went ok!