[OOC/Sign-Ups] Myriad of a Thousand Worlds - Ashes of War

Notus

Aand new stuff guys!

That´s Myriad´s preliminary map! I´ll fill it up as we progress with the story. It´s fixed in the OP as well.

post-46409-0-26335100-1473429596_thumb.jpg

It´s easier to read the locations´ names if you download the file by the way.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-snip-

It's still quite suspicious. A missing girl and her butler just shows up. Misara thought. I better watch out.

"Well then, if you'll excuse me, I'll be going" Misara said to her allies as she walked out

Hey, uh, CG, don't mean to be a prick or anything, but it's kind of best to not quote an entire post and only give it two lines in response. If you're only going to reply to a small part of it, only quote what you need

^ True. I tend to generally use only the last thing spoken by another character on the quoted post.

Also Typh and Tachibana, you guys can make Jesse and Lisa meet the others at the hotel if you want to.

EDIT: Also CG, can you tell me if you plan on having Misara walk around the city more or just find them in the hotel too?

Edited by Notus

• Support Squad

uh Notus, how am I meant to describe the angel? You didn't really give much of a description. Shall I just give a lacklustre description of a standard angel, which would prolly label Jorgen as a racist (can't tell y'all apart) or naw?

Up to you, it´s just RNPCA#5553827.
No, seriously, if I don´t give a description it´s most likely a character of minor importance, so you guys are free to choose an appearance for them if you need.

^ True. I tend to generally use only the last thing spoken by another character on the quoted post.

Also Typh and Tachibana, you guys can make Jesse and Lisa meet the others at the hotel if you want to.

EDIT: Also CG, can you tell me if you plan on having Misara walk around the city more or just find them in the hotel too?

Sure I'm ok with that, just waiting on Tachibana to reply. We'll just come in late into that scene or something.

Don't forget the Lucille's Aquila is still with you two...I've just been keeping quiet with it since... well, no real reason for it to react. It's got a job to do and doesn't really care about idle conversation Tottally not really because I haven't had time to get around to the bird, nah, totally not... overloaded with work? me? nah...

Sure I'm ok with that, just waiting on Tachibana to reply. We'll just come in late into that scene or something.

Yeah, hi, I was just about to ask if you were alright with me moving us to them in my reply which I will make sometime this evening

Yes, I plan to have Misara walk around the city more. Sorry for the wait on the response.